Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st September 2005, 13:39   #31
BHPian

mac, the testing of the ac should be part of a maruti dealers pre-delivery checklist.
If they have prevented you from switching on the ac during the PDI then it can oly be with malafide intentions and that point itslef should help you in the consumer court.

You can question how they decided to skip this bit and since the cars are now pre -run in, you were also given flase information.

My advice is, that do not let them get away with this that easily. AT least go down fighting,
The reason why they have duped you is that the chap before you, said to himself that going to the courts is a pain lets forget about it, the delaer got away with it then, and then repeated the same deal with you.
If you let them get away with this, then you are asking to be jacked somewhere some other time, coz they will only get emboldened by your inability to make complaint!!

Giving yr car to them for another serivice is sheer madness, as you maynot realise, but tey are getting apid ny MUL for it. So indirectly you are helping them earn more money off your car!!!! when you should be getting compensated for it.

At the least picket outside their gate and tell prospective cutomersaboutit, if you start scaring their customers away, then they will pay attention to your complaint.

Let then get away scot free and you run the chance of being jacked again
Old 1st September 2005, 14:21   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvhead
If they have prevented you from switching on the ac during the PDI then it can oly be with malafide intentions and that point itslef should help you in the consumer court.
Revvhead, any court would need proof for that. It won't stand in court, unless the sales person accepts in court, whatever he said about a/c. (Or if it is video taped). Now, you know what is probability of that.
Old 1st September 2005, 16:18   #33
BHPian

Mclaren,
If you have already visited Marutis regional office in Bangalore to no avail, I guggest you write to Dr K . Kumar and Jagdish Khattar at MUL. U can get the exact names and adds from your owners manual. You should get a satisfactory response. And yes, the dealer shud have shown you how the a/c operates as part of pre delivery procedures. Pratham motors from where i got my car took me thru all the operations and features of the car before delivery.
Old 1st September 2005, 16:48   #34
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

no rithik,i havent visited the mul regional office..but a representative of theirs was supposed to check on my car and give his report to both the showroom and mul..he came made his inspection and went but i wasnt informed about it though i had insisted that i speak to that guy..all that the showroom guys said was it wasnt the companies fault,and this happened after the delivery and they said thats what the guy from MUL also had agreed upon..
Old 1st September 2005, 16:54   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
he came made his inspection and went but i wasnt informed about it though i had insisted that i speak to that guy..all that the showroom guys said was it wasnt the companies fault,and this happened after the delivery and they said thats what the guy from MUL also had agreed upon..
I think the showroom guy is bluffing. Why not ask him the MUL guy's number and details and try contact him yourself. See if he gives that information to you. I bet you he won't!

anyway, see if this email ID helps: contact@maruti.co.in

Regards,
Simran
Old 1st September 2005, 17:04   #36
BANNED

thanks a lot simran have already sent on email to MUL reagarding this,just awaiting their reply!!so lets just wait and watch as to what happens..
Old 1st September 2005, 18:19   #37
BHPian

Hi Mac,
Why don't you send a mail to MUL with the link of this thread and tell them if they dont act wisely, you can also go other ways to spoil RNS prospect sell outs.
also tell them, you will post this write up at all the Auto sites forum......and they can understand what that means..

Anyway your story will stop people going to RNS (in Bangalore).... At least a BHPian would never go there.
Old 1st September 2005, 18:20   #38
Senior - BHPian

also put up a post regarding this on www.mouthshut.com
Old 1st September 2005, 20:20   #39
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatDrive
Why don't you send a mail to MUL with the link of this thread and tell them if they dont act wisely, you can also go other ways to spoil RNS prospect sell outs.
also tell them, you will post this write up at all the Auto sites forum......and they can understand what that means..
well thats a good idea there..will surely post the MUL people the link to this thread and let them know whats going on..thanks a lot for the ideas guys,keep em coming..
Old 1st September 2005, 20:30   #40
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
well thats a good idea there..will surely post the MUL people the link to this thread and let them know whats going on..thanks a lot for the ideas guys,keep em coming..

Am not sure it will work. You have written such a long post that anyone cannot really figure out what the problem is without reading it several times. I still have not figured it out since I have not bothered to read the post again. Try and summarise the facts in a polite concise manner and you could get somewhere
Old 1st September 2005, 20:38   #41
BANNED

well ajmat sir its pretty difficult to narrate the whole issue in a consised manner..bcoz a lot of points will be missed out which are very relevent to this issue..
well if the MUL guys want their reputation not to go down the drains,then i suppose they got to take the trouble of straining their eyes and go over the entire post not once but a million times if they ought to..now coming to think of it,i assume they will read it entirely no matter how many times it will take atleast in order to see that their reputation is not at stake..
Old 13th September 2005, 21:54   #42
BANNED

ok guys thanks for the response..really have learnt a great lesson from this..and by the way believe it or not..someone on this thread mentioned about showing the printouts of this incident to the r.n.s.guys and i think they have done that(dont remember who it is)..and guess what the GM of RNS motors registers on this forum,gets v1p3r's number and asks him for my number..as akshay refused to give him the number he PMed me and i got in touch with him..narrated the entrie story to him,he said that he would keep a meeting with the GM works section and all the senior staff members and will get back to me soon after the meeting positively by tomorrow..hope he has understood what tbhp can do and how the issue has been adressed so worriedly by all the members..waiting for his call and i hope something materializes..if not thats it i aint taking it anymore..will sure mail to MUL and all the auto mags(GTO hope ur listening,might need ur help on this) and make sure they learn a lesson or two on how to treat their customers..atleast now i hope he realises we could rid him off potential customers..once again guys thanks for ur overwhelming response..
Old 14th September 2005, 01:25   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
....the fact that the number plate was a plastic 1,had it been metal they would surely have replaced
..My Baleno never came with any number plates on it..I had to put in and I put in plastic ones...similarly my Uno also never came with number plates..
Dont know abt zen,,maybe it comes with plates!!
Old 14th September 2005, 13:23   #44
BANNED

guys had a very long conversation over the phone with GM of R.N.S motors and he asked me to bring the vehicle to their showroom tomorrow at 10:30..will post the details of what happens once i come back..
Old 14th September 2005, 13:46   #45
BHPian

thats really cool...lets wait and see what he has to say.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks