Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2015, 20:18   #46
BANNED

Re: Unprofessional service by Magnum Honda, Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by prits_moh View Post
Yet another case of carelessness at Magnum Honda Service section, Kanakpura road, Bangalore.

Its a civic and went for 50k service. Well, not really a service but an inspection (this is charged differently - Rs1300, including wash, vacuum, fluid top up) since i do my own oil change and oil filter change.
Noticed that the rear right side bumper was "bumped" and "grazed". It was 4pm so plenty of daylight because of which i could see this clearly. i felt like
The service advisor immediately handed me the carbon copy of the job card, in which dents and scratches are recorded, trying to make it appear as though it was pre-existing. But the advisor did not do any drama and knew from my expression , what had happened. So, agreed to fix it. Took it to the polish section. i walked up to that section, asked them to re-paint and finish it up as it was (smooth as butter and scratchless ofcourse).

The point behind my note is to caution all - DO NOT TRUST at FACE VALUE, please INSPECT your car in adequate LIGHT conditions, before you take your car back !!!
BTW, i also plan to inspect the under body before i take delivery.
Its been 2days, im waiting for the call. I will post again on the outcome.

Thanks,
Sorry, as i did not post an update on time. I got the car back on 4th day. The right half of the bumper was tinkered / paint matched to perfection. Its silky smooth now. It will need a 007 eye to spot the gloss difference in the two halves of the bumper !!! i can live with this!!!
Old 14th December 2015, 13:46   #47

Re: Unprofessional service by Magnum Honda, Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshgoel View Post
Same thing happened to me in Nov'2007 when they (Ring Road Honda, Peera Garhi, Delhi) replaced my front right shock absorber of my Civic.

After 2-3 visits, nobody bothered but after sending email to Honda Top Executives (incl. CEO & President), they picked up the car and replaced the faulty shock absorber with the new one.
Guys- Can someone help with Honda CEO email ids? Is there an email pattern followed that I can decipher. I need to write to them for an issue I am facing with Deccan Honda, Pune. I can assure you it needs CEO attention. Happy if someone posts it or emails it personally to me. I do not have a PM facility.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks