Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2011, 19:35   #31
Rai
BANNED

Try Sejal Motors

Hello All,

I would suggest you guys to try Sejal Motors in Bangalore. I am having very very good experience there.

Here is the link in Team BHP:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/bangal...bangalore.html
Old 16th July 2011, 22:24   #32
Senior - BHPian

Re: KHT Motors, Whitefield, Bangalore - New Tata/Fiat dealership

My friend bought his safari from KHT and gets his service done from there. Although the buying experience as i understand wasn't very amazing the service has been very good so far. He hasn't had any problems yet and most of the time they are able to diagnose the problem and fix it.
Old 18th July 2011, 09:35   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 View Post
My friend bought his safari from KHT and gets his service done from there. Although the buying experience as i understand wasn't very amazing the service has been very good so far. He hasn't had any problems yet and most of the time they are able to diagnose the problem and fix it.

Agree with you. I too bought my Safari from KHT.
Servicing is good. But the Sales guys are really cheap. They are more interested in fooling you and telling lies. You speak to them twice or thrice and you would find that what they told you the latest time is not same as what they told earlier.

I had ordered for some accessories four and half months back when I took the delivery of my Safari. The full payment for the accessory was done long back. But even after four months, I haven't got the accessory or the refund till now.
Old 10th August 2011, 06:47   #34
BHPian

I have to take up the third free service for my Manza with oil change and replacement of air filter. I am planning to get the service done at Ebony motors ie.., Aadya motors on ORR Nagawara. What is all your feedback guys. The thing is i am not interested to travel till KHT Motors.

I had once washed my car with Aadya motors and thats it. I do not have any other experience with these guys. Please update.
Old 20th August 2011, 16:33   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by recker_us View Post
Agree with you. I too bought my Safari from KHT.
Servicing is good. But the Sales guys are really cheap. They are more interested in fooling you and telling lies. You speak to them twice or thrice and you would find that what they told you the latest time is not same as what they told earlier.

I had ordered for some accessories four and half months back when I took the delivery of my Safari. The full payment for the accessory was done long back. But even after four months, I haven't got the accessory or the refund till now.
Completely agree with you on this. I bought my Safari on the very last day of the prev financial year so did not have much leeway to negotiate. They knew this well. The sales manager at KHT was downright rude, the junior sales guys, though fleecing me, were at least polite. To give you an idea, I paid 12.5K for a reverse camera and 3M sun film, something, I am told, should cost me no more than 8K.

But service-wise, they are pretty decent. I got my Indica serviced by them for 3 years and now my Safari (only the first free service done). I have been quite satisfied.
soulforged is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd September 2011, 17:47   #36
BHPian

I had serviced my car with KHT motors last time. Overall it was good and surely better than Concorde. This time i am planning to get the car serviced with Aadya motors at Nagawara ORR road, Bangalore. I had just taken the car once for wash at Aadya a couple of months back and i am not aware of the service quality. Any experience from bhpians.
Old 15th September 2011, 14:01   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforged View Post
Completely agree with you on this. I bought my Safari on the very last day of the prev financial year so did not have much leeway to negotiate. They knew this well. The sales manager at KHT was downright rude, the junior sales guys, though fleecing me, were at least polite. To give you an idea, I paid 12.5K for a reverse camera and 3M sun film, something, I am told, should cost me no more than 8K.

But service-wise, they are pretty decent. I got my Indica serviced by them for 3 years and now my Safari (only the first free service done). I have been quite satisfied.
Thanks for these views as I just bought a Manza from Prerana and was planning to get the 1st service done from KHT Motors.

Do they deliver the vehicle in the promised time or make you wait. I am fine with the waiting as well, as long as the service is satisfactory.
Old 15th September 2011, 15:26   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick View Post
Thanks for these views as I just bought a Manza from Prerana and was planning to get the 1st service done from KHT Motors.

Do they deliver the vehicle in the promised time or make you wait. I am fine with the waiting as well, as long as the service is satisfactory.
I found these guys better than Prerana Old Madras Road. So far they have been fairly on time. Even used their emergency service once when my old Indica broke down, and they were quick to respond.

If at all you want to get it done by Prerana, go to their Adugodi workshop.
Old 15th September 2011, 16:21   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforged View Post
I found these guys better than Prerana Old Madras Road. So far they have been fairly on time. Even used their emergency service once when my old Indica broke down, and they were quick to respond.

If at all you want to get it done by Prerana, go to their Adugodi workshop.
I dont have a preference for Prerna as such, i am inclinded for anyone who gives a good car sevice. I had found that Suraksha was good A.S.S from Maruti from Tbhp and was servicing my Zen over there itself and they never disappointed.
Old 10th August 2012, 23:13   #40
Senior - BHPian

This forum hasn't seen any new updates about KHT service centre. If any of you have used the facility recently, please provide feedback, which would help the fellow BHPians.
Servicing a TATA car has becme a real pain from the time Manipal motors closed shop and their service was 100 times better than Prerana in OMR. I tried some near by local garages like Sejal motors, but they are only good for small time repair jobs and not for any major works or any diagnostics, as they rely more on trial and error than a ECU check through a computer, which is not confidence inspiring.
Old 11th February 2013, 21:08   #41
BHPian

KHT Motors experience for me - BAD

Let me give you a background - I have a 10 year old Indica and obv it will have some niggles and bigger issues too. I thought its best to let authentic Tata Dealer only service it and first time bill was 7000 Rs. I thought it was on higher side but they had changed all oils, coolant container cap (as coolant leakage issue was there), replaced some more things etc.

Second time again Indica went for service again ~7000 Rs bill, again coolant issue etc. i thought its fine, car is old, then the third time when it went it was missing self and they told me it will cost 8000 Rs + other expenses to repair, I smelled something fishy and said don't repair but again bill came to 8000 Rs as they again changed few more things.

I was quite frustrated with the high bills and asked them what is the average bill amount and he said 8000-10,000 Rs. I went to a local garage and asked him to mend it, he took 1400 Rs and mended the wires which had intertwined etc.

In short KHT wants to make money and in name of quality they don't mend but replace things which is not what you want for a 10 year old horse. The 3 bills i paid is almost 35%-40% of the value of the car.

I am not at all happy with KHT and dont intend to use them.
carfanatic007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st May 2013, 15:03   #42
Senior - BHPian

I have got a invite from KHT Motors for a family day event at Club Cabana on 1st June. Anyone else also got it from them ?
Old 5th December 2013, 14:02   #43
Senior - BHPian

What is the word on the new Fiat KHT service station in Whitefield? My preference is Vecto for service but it is going to be one frustrating journey to and fro due to the distance.
Old 18th June 2014, 12:43   #44

Took my 2010 safari to KHT motors for a scheduled maintenance. The service advisor there Vinod did a great job! Was really happy with the money I paid which was very less coz I still have the AMC - Engine Flush, Oil Change, Diesel filter change, New clutch assembly, AC Air Induction Service n cleanup, Alignment and rotation plus the usual cleanup etc all for 2400!. The clutch is not feather light and I am loving it. AMC Rocks!

Gurus, do you guys advise an engine flush before every oil change? I guess it is good considering I drive it in this Bangalore traffic hell. Would love to know your thoughts.

Thanks
trucksingh
Old 18th June 2014, 13:11   #45
BHPian

Take my piece of advice, please go through the comprehensive threads at TFI about this dealer. Conclusion- STAY AWAY from this dealer for good.

I am a case study here, unfortunately I went through the threads in TFI after facing losses.

BTW their new Fiat showroom in whitefield looks like a dark haunting Ghost Mansion. And if you are bored in life with no funny adventures lately then visit their Fiat Cafe at inner ring road for a good laugh, all you need to do is show that you are automobile ignorant.

On a lighter side, their car cleaning guys have appreciable skill of washing the car with hands without using a piece of foam/cloth.

Last edited by Speed Pujari : 18th June 2014 at 13:13.
Speed Pujari is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed