Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th February 2010, 08:37   #1
J.Ravi

KHT Motors, Whitefield, Bangalore - New Tata/Fiat dealership

KHT Motors, Kundalahalli, Whitefield, Bangalore, is the new dealership of Tata Motors for Tata/Fiat brand vehicles. Please see the advertisement in today's Times of India.
Attached Thumbnails
KHT Motors, Whitefield, Bangalore - New Tata/Fiat dealership-kht-motors.png  

Old 4th February 2010, 09:31   #2
BHPian

Always good to have new dealers - leads to increased competition and better service. But i am not sure i would visit them for servicing - dont know if they would have the "experienced mechanics". But might be a good option when considering buying a new car - they might throw in better deals to attract the crowd.
Old 4th February 2010, 09:33   #3
BHPian

Nice to know that we have got a fresh new dealership for the Tata brand. Myself being an Indica owner myself now can think of getting my car services at their workshop, any new inaugural offers they are giving as promotions?
Old 4th February 2010, 09:50   #4
BHPian

After Manipal Motors closed down, this is a good move by TATA. Also, I think it is a very good choice of location - there are no TATA dealers in this area.
Old 4th February 2010, 15:03   #5
BHPian

They had been operational since Jan 2nd week. I had been there 2 weeks before for servicing my friend's Indica. The infrastructure is big. Bigger than anything currently we have in Bangalore.
Majority of the staff is from Manipal motors. The CRM is the person from Concorde Motors, Hosur Road and it is through him I got invited there for the service.

One good thing I noticed there is the customer lounge. They have seperate lounge for Drivers, Owners and another seperate lounge for family. Doesn't that sound great???

Last edited by Holyghost : 4th February 2010 at 15:08.
Old 4th February 2010, 21:55   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyghost View Post

One good thing I noticed there is the customer lounge. They have seperate lounge for Drivers, Owners and another seperate lounge for family. Doesn't that sound great???
They do this even in Concorde - Peenya. But from Gandhi's land, is it fair? What if the owner is a driver? Should TATA be distinguishing customers based on this?
Old 5th February 2010, 17:33   #7
BHPian

Guys,

Better don't buy a FIAT car from this dealer. I have called them yesterday as soon as I have seen the advt. in TOI. The lady at reception has connected to the FIAT sales executive as I have told her i'm interested in Punto MJD E+. I have told him clearly I have seen the car in other dealerships but i dont want to go all the way to concorde or prerana as the new dealership is close to my office. He has promissed me that he will come over to my office to give a TD of the 2010 MJD E+. I told him not to promise if he cant make it yesterday he was very confident and told me that he will come in the afternoon and give me a call before he comes. As expected I didnt get any call, again called them up this morning, the lady again picked up the call and handed over to the sales man. I have asked him what happend yesterday ? to my surprise the answer was "I forgot" , I will come today afternoon. I haven't even got a call from this guy till now , but I got another call from the same dealership and asking when should they come to my place with a Manza. I have told him I havent even enquired about it and I'm not interested at all, but I'm looking for a Punto and your executive was not interested. He has double checked my name and told me "no sir you have enquired, and you plan to book a Manza!!!

Old 5th February 2010, 19:26   #8
BHPian

Just got a call from the dealer, again not the sales guy it was the lady in reception. "Test car didnt come back to the dealership after test drive" !!!
Old 6th February 2010, 00:03   #9
Senior - BHPian

What about the service part? Anyone tried that yet? The facility does seem impressive at the outset but what about the expertise?
Old 8th February 2010, 19:37   #10
Rai
BANNED

Opening Ceremony

Here is the Invitation I got from KHT in my mail box since i am one of their Service Customer (Fiat Petra).

They have asked me to post it here and hence I am posting.

Mods, if this is not appropriate, please remove it.
Attached Thumbnails
KHT Motors, Whitefield, Bangalore - New Tata/Fiat dealership-kht_invitation.jpg  

KHT Motors, Whitefield, Bangalore - New Tata/Fiat dealership-kht_direction.jpg  

Last edited by Rai : 8th February 2010 at 19:39.
Old 9th February 2010, 12:39   #11
BHPian

Guys,

Dont know about the show room, but the serivce they offer is good. Recently got my Indica V2 serviced and was very happy with it. The best servicing I have had in the 4 yrs of my ownership. T
The staff there is ready to go that extra mile to satisfy the customer, maybe coz its new and want to build a sizeable customer base, but who cares as long as you get good service
Old 9th February 2010, 15:00   #12
BHPian

May be they are interested only in service, but not in sales at least FIAT cars. I have called them up 3 times, not even once I got a pleasent reply. As I have mentioned earlier, the sales guy never called me back. On last friday the receptionist has given me a call and promised a TD by monday, but as expected no response from their end after that. Proabably I will buy the car from Prerana/Concorde and get it serviced at KHT iff their service is outstanding.

Last edited by BMW-X5 : 9th February 2010 at 15:02. Reason: grammar
Old 10th February 2010, 17:27   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsnavy View Post
Dont know about the show room, but the serivce they offer is good. Recently got my Indica V2 serviced and was very happy with it. The best servicing I have had in the 4 yrs of my ownership. T
The staff there is ready to go that extra mile to satisfy the customer, maybe coz its new and want to build a sizeable customer base, but who cares as long as you get good service
I agree on the extra-mile bit but am slightly wary of their technical expertise. Their main technical supervisor was about to engage 4H on my Safari while driving on tarmac Good that I was accompanying him on the test drive or else I will think twice before leaving my vehicle with them all day for service!!!
Old 13th February 2010, 13:12   #14
BHPian

Guys,

Had been to to the showroom as they didnt offer a test drive at office/home. I really dont know what to say . The new sales guy I have talked to was of no help, he said the car is available for test drive and filled up the form, took my contact etc. came back and said I have to wait for another hour because the car has gone out !!! Also he wants me to book the car in a week because the price will go by another 30K in March!!!. I would say please stay away from this dealer if you are buying a FIAT. Prerana and concorde is way better, at least they would treat you with respect once you are able catch a sales person. Also the guy at concorde was aplogetic as he couldnt arrange for a test drive.

Last edited by BMW-X5 : 13th February 2010 at 13:13.
Old 15th February 2010, 07:59   #15
BHPian

Folks, KHT motors (showroom) has been operational since 2nd or 3rd week of Decemeber 2009. I had been there a couple of times then.
Like BMW-X5 pointed out, there was NO FIAT cars in display and as I understood, it was due to the fact that they were not able to get FIAT cars as fast as they could get TATA cars (may be, because of multiple dependencies).
However, I saw a LINEA taken for delivery in last week of Dec 2009. The entire family was happy to take its delivery
When I asked about it, I was told, it was through "Co-Dealer". Basically, the other dealers help out in such situations and I think, its just that a couple of folks from Manipal motors still doing the similar service in KHT. I think, its better for them to change those guys.
I don't want to name here - But, the very same guy who screwed up my car in Manipal service center (Old Airport Road) an year back was the one handled my car in KHT motors as well. But, the moment I entered the service center, he and his supervisor, both remembered me and gave my car a proper attention while I had to change Rear wheel bearing !
Prompt in completing and delivery of the job as well this time

Prem.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks