Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2010, 10:00   #1
Senior - BHPian

TAFE Access :: Coimbatore - More than I expected.

Looking out for another car for the family and a Tata fan that I am, went to TAFE ACCESS. Had a look at the Punto (too cramped for my size), Indica Vista, Manza (test driven earlier), Sumo Grande Mk II (test drove it and though improved, plastics are nothing to write about).

I have never had high hopes of their A$$. Though I have picked up cars from them, I get service done elsewhere.

The day before, I needed a new wheel bearing and suspension spares for the Indica Turbo DLG and so went into TAFE spares and specifically asked for a "front wheel bearing for Indica Turbo 14 in". Half the other items I asked for was not in stock. (Tie rod ends, Strut bush kits, other bushes). It took them an hour to provide me with whatever little they had and I had to rush to my service center as it was already late.

The next morning, when we checked the wheel bearing, we noticed it was that of the Indica and not the Turbo, so back we went to TAFE. The manager refused to take back the wheel bearing, simply stating it was company policy. They didn't even care it was their mistake and no amount of reasoning could knock some sense into them.

There is a new TATA showroom on Mettupalayam Road in Coimbatore now. So guess who has just lost business?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks