Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th February 2019, 16:14   #16
BHPian

Re: My experience with Hyundai's Mumbai dealers (and a comparison)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacat View Post
Hi, yes it was Bizarre for sure. Not the first time though. Earlier I had to replace the thermostat on the AC and I had to wait a week for the part !!
This was the Mumbai Chunnabhatti workshop - I had complained to Hyundai over feedback and also checked with the parts div, but when I saw that the ASS was miffed at me for the negative feedback I eased off a bit in the larger interest of my car being serviced properly. Sad but true !!
The reason I asked which workshop was because I wanted to ensure to steer clear of it in the future. But, fortunately or unfortunately, I have already had my share of issues with the Chunnabhatti workshop. No particular complains but their work never felt up to the mark.

I switched to the Goregaon workshop for my 3rd free service and for the 1st time I was . I have been going there ever since. Also, the guys there actually have some knowledge about the problems / potential problems our cars may face. Never had an issue with parts either.
Old 11th February 2019, 10:54   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidpunjabi View Post
The reason I asked which workshop was because I wanted to ensure to steer clear of it in the future. But, fortunately or unfortunately, I have already had my share of issues with the Chunnabhatti workshop. No particular complains but their work never felt up to the mark.
Hi, well to be very honest in their defense, in general i found the chunnabhati guys technically sound except for these two issues in the past w.r.t spares.

I did hear that Goregaon is good and i know for a fact that they have recently got a good works General manager. The only pain is that its too far away from where I live/work.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 12th February 2019 at 08:08. Reason: Fixed broken quote. Thanks.
Old 12th February 2019, 07:39   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacat View Post

The only pain is that its too far away from where I live/work.
I hear you bro. Goregaon is twice the distance for me as well, in comparison to Chunabhatti. But in my experience, I have found the difference to be worth it.

Also, most ASCs offer a pick up and drop facility so I just opt for that whenever possible.
Old 24th March 2019, 11:30   #19

For the folks around Chembur there is one more option - Arsh Hyundai has recently started their service centre at the same location previously occupied by R Square near Lakme Compound, Govandi Station Road. As this is very close to my place went ahead and got my fluidic Verna serviced here. Given that the facility is just about two weeks old there were only very few cars around. Found the work quality satisfactory and the chaps were friendly.

Regards
anand253 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2023, 09:50   #20
BHPian

Dear All, What is the latest update on the dealerships from Arsh Hyundai and Modi Hyundai in Mumbai? Planning to purchase an Ioniq5 and wanted views on the overall after-sales service experience of these 2 dealers. Thank you.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks