Exceeds Expectations 34 17.89%
Meets Expectations 73 38.42%
Below Your Expectations 42 22.11%
Improvement Needed 33 17.37%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2014, 08:16   #61
BHPian

Mods, please delete my post if it is off topic.
I need to know which is a good Honda dealer in Mumbai western suburbs ? I live in Borivali and have one by the name Solitaire Honda in east.

Sent from my iPhone using Team-BHP
Old 28th July 2014, 08:22   #62
BHPian

Serviced my amaze vxmt I-dtec at arya Honda sewri and lalbaug Mumbai . Four services done no issues at all . All my problems addressed . My dealership experience with them when I bought the car a year back too was great .
Old 29th July 2014, 16:59   #63
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honda A. S. S. Experience - By Owners Only

I own a City Ivtec 2011 model. Have been utterly disappointed with ACE Honda for their cunning attitude and robbing the customers with false/incomplete information. I am giving a link of my Honda City's review where I have mentioned my experience with Ace Honda and Crown Honda too as both are situated in Noida itself.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...-speakers.html

I sincerely suggest my team here and the visitors of this forum to stop patronizing ACE Honda (Noida).

Thanks

Last edited by ad3952n : 29th July 2014 at 17:00. Reason: punctuation
Old 19th August 2014, 07:51   #64
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgiitk View Post
I must say I pleasantly surprised at the response, taking into account that a dissatisfied customer is far (say 5x) more likely to post that a satisfied one.
Your post motivated me to write. Keen observation by you like a good Professor. I own a Honda Jazz (2010, 41,000 kms, self driven) purchased from Ring Road Honda in the NCR-Delhi area. Car and dealer have both given superlative service with no complaints. The service station is prompt and do their work as well as I would expect. I always make it a point to compliment the service staff to their bosses at the dealership and that makes them more eager to serve me the next time. I also have a Maruti Zen 2003 model in my family and would say Honda is as good as Maruti on any day in its A.S.S. Proof of this is that I am now evaluating the Amaze v/s Xcent for the replacement of the Zen. I will most probably go for the Amaze simply because of the trouble free existence Honda provides.
Old 19th August 2014, 10:37   #65
BHPian

Honda a.s.s. In Gurgaon is just pathetic. I got my city in 2006 from ring road honda, during the first couple of services I saw my car mal handled by their service staff. My side wing mirror was hit and bumper was badly scratched while the car was at service. When I went to complain to the manager I got so much attitude from him that I hated having bought a honda. Around 2011 pearl honda started their operation in Gurgaon. I gave them a try, location pace city. When I went to collect the car, to my horror, I found my front bumper badly damaged. When I raised a concern I was threatened by the service staff. They did repair the damage but I got no apology for this and neither did they give me a receipt for the repair bill. Frustrated I tried the last remaining service shop for honda - pearl honda sector - 52. When to collect the car after service and what do I find? Bumper is out of its slots for some reason, entire bonnet is filled with scratches, wherever there was a bend in the panel, I could see the paint being eroded. I got frustrated and they suggested to repair the damage using a 3m solution to which I declined as I did not want my paint to get thinner.
Apart from regular service, I had 2 accidental repairs done by ring road honda in 2010. Till date the repair is not done upto my satisfaction as rain water enters the car cabin during monsoon. I curse myself for buying a honda. The car is great but the folks who repair / service the car live on cloud 9. For that matter I loved the Tata service. Had an Indica for 9 yrs and loved the Tata service in comparison to honda. Specially delta motors around sec56.
This is just my experience and I am positive folks would have some good experience with honda as well. But no good experience for me. I am currently looking for a good fng to service my car and probably paint my damaged panels. Any suggestions? I stay around sec54 gurgaon
Old 10th September 2014, 15:52   #66
Senior - BHPian

A HASS experience at Chennai as told to me today by a friend/colleague who owns a Jazz. He had given his car for the 30K service and when wheel rotation / alignment was put on the job-card, he told them clearly that he does not need both done (because he rotates the wheels himself every 5K kms and prefers to do alignment at tyre-shop). The service guy agrees & strikes them off, but when the bill comes, he is charged for the alignment.

He raises this and the SA agrees to have that cost removed from the bill. Now my friend is curious whether they actually did the alignment and asks the SA for the alignment readings. The SA goes to get it, but comes back saying it is not traceable. Basically no alignment was done, but the charge added to the bill. Something that the HASS might be doing on a daily basis for other customers - which many not-so-careful folks would be paying for. Posting it as an FYI to help avoid tbhp-ians getting fleeced at HASS.

P.S.: Did not vote as I am not an owner (atleast not of a Honda car).
Old 14th September 2014, 00:17   #67
BHPian

I had sent my Honda City (2010) for 50k km service to Solitaire Honda (Borivali) on 26th of last month, a regular service. I had called the driver at my office, he came promptly and took the car. I had asked for an early delivery of the car in the evening. The service advisor called and and told about the maintenance that would be carried out; I reiterated about early delivery, he agreed to it. He called me at around 3 in the afternoon to say that the car is ready and will be sent once the driver is available. There was no further call till 5 when I called up to inquire. He told that he will look for the driver and send the car now! I asked him why the car was not sent at 3? He had no answer. Finally the driver came to my office at 7.

I noticed that the monthly toll pass was missing and immediately called the service advisor. He was evasive and did not give a proper answer. I also noticed a piece of paper which mentioned that the car was ready at 1 pm. The car which was ready at 1 pm was delivered at 7 pm!

I called the service advisor again the next day regarding the monthly toll pass; he was evasive again. The service center called a day later for the standard feedback (I had not driven much by that time). I told about the delay in delivery and and the missing toll pass. She said that she will get back to me and till now she has not got back.

When I sent the car for servicing, I had specifically mentioned about squeaking sound when the doors opened/closed. The service advisor told that this was taken care of. The doors started squeaking sound within two days of service. Also, rattles developed which were not there earlier. Overall, it has not been a good experience sending the car to Solitaire Honda. Will I send the car again for servicing to them? Most probably not.
Old 19th June 2015, 14:15   #68
BHPian

Peninsular Honda - Trivandrum - Worst Dealer Ever for Honda.
Sales reps are Crooks !

I had booked a Honda Brio from "Peninsular" in Trivandrum, Kerala. I had personally gone to the yard and inspected all cars. There was a 2015 Feb made Brio and an April made Brio (Thanks to VIN thread in TBHP). I insisted the sales guy that I need the April one. All deal done and next day he registered the vehicle. I couldn't take it from dealer for a week due to auspicious reasons. When I went there a day before delivery, thunder struck. Sales guy told me that the April made model had some ac compressor issue ( a brand car parked in yard!!?) and hence they have registered the Feb model in my name. I was shattered beyond words by the breach of trust. I said I don't want this car but he apologised a lot and said since the registration is done nothing can be done. I finally agreed to take a 3 month old car for a 1 month fresh one. If only I had known that till we sign the papers we can still reject the offer.

I will spread the word to anyone who wants to buy a car, to go through this thread.

I personally don't have issues with a couple of months old car. What hurt me was the breach of trust and the audacity they showed to hide it from me till the last minute, when I couldn't say no.

- Nishanth
Old 14th August 2015, 11:17   #69
BHPian

Crystal Honda - Pune
Model: Brio automatic
Extremely below bar experience
1. First they 'lost' the cheque for downpayment, and informed me after ONE week. I paid cash, and I asked for cheque number - the bugger coolly mentioned since its lost I need not worry. Gave him mouthful and earful
2. SA insisted on me opting for finance schemes, even though I was willing to pay through RTGS. Even stated that there might be enquiries since the transaction is above 5 lacs. I told that I have a Cruze and I didnt opt for a financing scheme for that either.
3. Today is the delivery, and he had promised seat cover, mat free and reverse parking for 4k. Just checked half an hour ago, he says the 'boys' are on leave today, tomorrow and day after. My mercury broke the thermometer and I asked him to dump the seat covers in the car and I will fit them from outside. Then he mentions he will have to check with accessory department first on the availability. All this when RTO SMSed the registration on Wednesday itself. For 2 days, he did not do anything.

To top it all, I was eyeing CRV, since Cruze is now 4 yrs+ and I will be in market in a couple of years but am absolutely put off.

I never had such issues with Cruze or even Alto. HASS is obnoxiously overhyped IMHO.
Old 17th August 2015, 09:08   #70
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_sinha View Post
Crystal Honda - Pune
Model: Brio automatic
Extremely below bar experience
HASS is obnoxiously overhyped IMHO.
Well, I got the delivery of Brio VX AT on Friday itself. It was a pleasant surprise since I was expecting a delay from their end.

In the end, it was a memorable experience. All extra accessories fitted to the T, got delivery at 630pm as was promised.

Maybe I jumped the gun a tad bit too early

Extremely amazed at the noise-less iVTech. Cruze is relegated to highway cruising now and Brio will become the workhorse of the house
Old 17th August 2015, 10:56   #71
BHPian

Perfect Honda- Trivandrum

I just went there for a wash, and they made a mess of it. I could see a patch of dirt on roof in the middle, where there hands could not reach?
Stupid guys.
Perfect Honda service is all show and no substance.
However , Peninsular Honda service, though not big, are pretty good.
Old 23rd January 2016, 18:02   #72
Senior - BHPian

Capital Honda in Perungudi, OMR, Chennai.

Did a fourth paid service on schedule and in a moment of weakness I agreed to have them exterior wash the car and then clean the car interiors, shampoo the upholstery etc. Whatever they used, the interior rear view mirror was fogged over with dried up water and/or spots and I had stop and wipe it clean with a wet wipe.

The exterior especially windows were not properly dried after the wash either and then parked on a kutcha road outside their service center. No surprise then, there was a fine layer of dust on the car and windows as a result.

Meanwhile the only two problems I reported (an issue with the orvm adjustment switch not working for vertical movement of the mirrors, and a rattling noise due to loosened running board panels for which I had requested that they fit two sided tape, were not done at all.

Switch supposedly not in stock and they will let me know when it comes (been about a week so far no status from them) and will also, then, let me know if it is replaceable under warranty (!!!)

Finally, a comparatively minor issue, they didn't endorse my car service booklet with details of the service date and dealer stamp.

If there's a better Honda ASS in chennai please let me know. I have a good fng for body work and any other minor stuff but of course scheduled services will be at the dealer especially when the car is still under warranty, so much obliged if I can get this information. Thanks.
Old 23rd January 2016, 21:46   #73
BHPian

Peninsular Honda, Trivandrum!

Far far far better than the rival A.S.S , Perfect Honda.
Peninsular has been dealing with Honda cars pretty long, much better than the flashy newbie, Perfect Honda. It shows in their work.
There are two head mechanics, who are pros and then the regular young service Guys. The head mechanics know their work and just by the way the car behaves, they know what's wrong. They then give instructions to the kid mechanics who do job pretty well. End result- everyone is happy.
Perfect has a big bay with lot not so experienced mechanics and hence the diagnosis itself may not be good.

Tried both, and hence my observation.

So if you are in Trivandrum, I do recommend Peninsular for Service.

PS. They may not look polished, but they know the job.
Old 14th February 2016, 19:49   #74
BHPian

I stay in Pune and Mira Road.
I bought my City ZX VTEC 2006 from Deccan Honda Satara Road. Very good sales and service experience.
Shifted preference to their Pimpri Branch a few years later. Again very good servicing experience.
Sold the car in 2015 and bought a Jazz V CVT.
Got servicing done at Pimpri branch. Again very good service.

I always felt that the size of the active business in Pune needs more facility. Some times the time taken to service is longer than it used to be.
Hence, my opinion 'Better than expected'.
Old 21st March 2016, 06:06   #75
BHPian

Guys got an aircon issue in my city zx. It will not cool when it's sunny. But starts cooling as soon as it's cloudy or during evenings and night. Is it only a gas refill issue or am I looking for something else. I plan to do my homework before sending it for any repairs to pearl Honda Gurgaon. And what sort of bill do I expect

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks