Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2010, 12:11   #1
BHPian

Bad Experience with AUDI of Gurgaon dealer

I would like to share my experience with Audi Gurgaon workshop:

After the first service of my Audi Q7 I got following:
1. A mild whistle sound from rear seats when cornering hard or braking hard.
2. They did the alignment but while it was ok earlier now it tends to go wee-bit on the left side.

I also went to get some repair work done for my Q7 bumper etc as it met a minor accident. Following is what I got after they delivered the car in all "OK" condition;
1. A nearly flat front left tyre. Had to fill it myself. This after I had confirmed with them that they have indeed checked the tyre pressure.
2. The fuel lid motor gone bust. I suspect when replacing the bumper, they might have removed this fuel lid cover to match the paint and screwed somewhere along the way. The shocking part is it could not be opened and had I not checked it myself I would have been left stranded on the highway as it could not be opened and no refuel possible. The workshop guy did some temporary fix for the problem and the motor would be replaced under warranty (after they have it in stock).

All in all it seems their service representative Mr Deepak has a habit of lying. It could be work overload or whatever but this kind of utter negligence is truly shocking and doesn't gives you any confidence to send your car to such shoddily managed workshops. Find a better workshop if you would like to get your Audi serviced in NCR. This is all based on my personal experience recently.
Old 21st April 2010, 22:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by entropy View Post
1. A nearly flat front left tyre. Had to fill it myself. This after I had confirmed with them that they have indeed checked the tyre pressure.
Does it have TPM (tire pressure monitoring). It should tell you that pressure is low as soon as you key-on.
Old 22nd April 2010, 13:18   #3
BHPian

No. It is not there in the one I have. It was pretty obvious however the moment you started to drive. I really don't believe how I was told that they did a test drive to make sure everything was ok before the delivery.

However after the incident there were follow up calls from the workshop and the folks have promised me that they would be very careful in the future. Also I got an apology for the incident. However my confidence is shaken and I don't think I'd be ever comfortable with the car getting serviced by Audi, Gurgaon in the future.

Things that need looking into are:
1. The slight alignment issue which was perfect before the service.
2. Motor replacement for the fuel lid.

Both these things occurred because the car went to a workshop.
Old 22nd April 2010, 13:27   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

There is a similar thread on Audi dealerships in the NCR.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...aon-great.html

Unfortunately, both of oyu seem to have had different experiences.

I guess Audi just needs to firm up their overall service.
Old 22nd April 2010, 13:28   #5
BHPian

For some strange reason Audi has omitted TPMS on most of their cars, sold in India.

You cannot even order it as an option, when you book a new car !!
Old 23rd April 2010, 07:22   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
There is a similar thread on Audi dealerships in the NCR.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...aon-great.html

Unfortunately, both of oyu seem to have had different experiences.

I guess Audi just needs to firm up their overall service.
Well I would agree to the thread above. I do not have any issues or complains about the showroom. It is one of the cleanest and professional one I have encountered so far. But my experience with the Audi Gurgaon workshop has been a different story. This thread is also about the workshop experience.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks