Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th October 2010, 14:28   #46
BHPian

Mr. Khattar's Mail ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Beast View Post

I am actually looking for Mr. Khattar's email id, couldn't trace from their website, let me know if you have it

Thanks for your concerns / tips folks.
Black Beast,
I too searched Carnation's website for Mr. Khattar's mail ID.
Though his picture and message are given there is no direct contact mail ID.
After searching for other contact information, I am making a guess that this could be the ID jagdish.khattar@carnation.in
Other contact people ID's are similar, that is their names separated with a . and carnation.in.
You can give it a try, as you have a real case that Mr. Khattar should be aware of.

HC
Old 10th October 2010, 00:22   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Beast View Post
I got a call from UH Ambathur about this.

True, after the making this feedback they did spent time to check the alignment, it had lot of deviations

I am actually looking for Mr. Khattar's email id, couldn't trace from their website, let me know if you have it

Follow-up Call:
Last Sunday got a call on this from Ambathur Unit Head, he made apologize on this and wanted me to visit Carnation to fix my issues.
After lot of negotiation on re-visiting the branch again, i finally made up mind to visit them.
Made a visit yesterday, They had Customer Relations Manager waiting for me and got a different Service Advisor, Explained the issues again and all the issues are now fixed in front of me. I was with them through out the process of fixing the alignment, breaking and other few jobs.
To my surprise Clutch/Break Oil was not topped up. (it was service for 34K odo). Normally for this service all filters and topping would be made i guess.

As a matter of proof, they wanted a satisfactory note from me.
In deed, i am satisfied this time with their Assistance, i also requested their CRM / UH to provide same assistance to all the folks.

Any of you if you are aware of Mr. Khattar's email id, let me i shall write a mail to him about this issue and resolution.

Thanks for your concerns / tips folks.
I am sorry but I don't have Mr. Jagdish Khattar's email id. But after I had created this thread I did get a call from a very senior person at Carnation, Delhi. So they are actually watching this thread.

By the way, the Customer Relations Manager (don't recall his name now) made me give him a satisfactory note too.
After my experience, I have never ever been in the vicinity of Carnation.
Old 6th March 2011, 12:04   #48
BHPian

Re: CARNATION Chennai Review - Stay Away!

I was planning to try out Carnation Chennai for my Getz and now discouraged after reading people's experiences with Carnation. It is difficult to get a early appointment with HMP and I am not happy with service at DSC Hyundai, a very bad experience with V3 and so I wanted to try Carnation!
Old 6th March 2011, 12:35   #49
BHPian

altius, why not try Kun Hyundai, or HMP? If you're not okay with both, you can try Ignite on ECR. Look up the Team-Bhp directory for Chennai, you'll find Ignite. I have tried Kun (Adyar and Mount Road), they were much better than DSC. You could also look at Electra Hyundai on OMR.
Old 7th March 2011, 13:42   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rg_chn View Post
altius, why not try Kun Hyundai, or HMP? If you're not okay with both, you can try Ignite on ECR. Look up the Team-Bhp directory for Chennai, you'll find Ignite. I have tried Kun (Adyar and Mount Road), they were much better than DSC. You could also look at Electra Hyundai on OMR.

My experience with HMP is good and my friend always takes his accent to Kun. Kun seems to be good in terms of service. I think Electra is no longer a Hyndai A.S.S. Ignite is a good option too. Raghav can source parts easily, so there wont be any delay.
Old 7th March 2011, 14:13   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElantraGT View Post
I think Electra is no longer a Hyndai A.S.S. Ignite is a good option too. Raghav can source parts easily, so there wont be any delay.
The last time i was in India, i remember seeing the Hyundai Board there. And yes, Raghav is good. About sourcing the parts, he does his best, and he's honest.
When Carnation opened in Guindy (2009 i guess) i was about to take my car there to give them a try. Today, I'm happy i didn't do it.
Old 7th March 2011, 15:46   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElantraGT View Post
My experience with HMP is good and my friend always takes his accent to Kun. Kun seems to be good in terms of service. I think Electra is no longer a Hyndai A.S.S. Ignite is a good option too. Raghav can source parts easily, so there wont be any delay.
Hey, you mean Express Hyundai or Electra? Where it is located in OMR exactly
Old 7th March 2011, 16:59   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reisender View Post
Hey, you mean Express Hyundai or Electra? Where it is located in OMR exactly

Express Hyundai is located at the Sholinganallur junction. Electra is located next to the Cars india Showroom in perungudi. It comes just as soon as you cross the SRP tools on the left side while going towards Sholinganallur.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks