Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2010, 10:04   #1
Senior - BHPian

Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida

Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida-dsc03986.jpg

Products Sold
  • All Hyundai cars and accessories, plus service.
Services Offered
  • Free services, paid services, all types of mechanical and electrical jobs of Hyundai cars.
  • This is actually an authorized workshop plus it has a small sales branch.
What I Like
  • the quality of service.
  • My santro is handled by them since it was opened mid last year and till date, zero complaints from my side.
  • not too loaded except Sundays.
  • friendly sales advisers.
  • If I call them for a proper day to get any work done on my car, they would recommend that come on this day/time if it suits you.
  • Customer satisfaction is their top priority.
  • experienced technicians plus competent mechanics.
  • cleanliness all around, the most important part.
What I Dont Like:
  • Hyundai's exhorbitantly high labour rates.
  • washing and cleaning quality has began to drop, though not for my car per se. They know my car's standard and adhere to it.
  • unnecessarily push for engine oil/transmission oil additives.
Pricing :as per Hyundai's recommended rates. Can bargain for a bit of discounts on labour rates.

Speciality / USP : good all round service station for Hyundai cars. Old models do have a parts wait though (tucson, terracan, EF sonata etc.)

Contact Details
  • B-79, Sector 2 Noida (near metro station.)
  • landmark: Indian oil building, Nirulas restaurant just a few meters ahead of it.
  • Contact No: 0120-4381000.
  • weekly off-TUESDAYS.

Last edited by sidindica : 15th June 2010 at 10:10.
Old 15th June 2010, 10:19   #2
Senior - BHPian

Cars that can be regularly serviced:

Santro
  • epsilon-I (999cc)-old model
  • epsilon 2 1.1 (zipplus and xing 2003-march 2005) (manual plus AT)
  • epsilon 3 1.1 e-rlx (2005 till present) (manual plus AT)
I 10
  • 1.1 epsilon irde
  • 1.2 kappa (manual/AT)
getz
  • 1.3 alpha old
  • 1.1 epsilon prime
  • 1.3 alpha prime
  • 1.5 crdi prime
I 20
  • 1.2 kappa
  • 1.4 gamma AT
  • 1.4 crdi beta
accent
  • 1.5 alpha
  • 1.6 DOHC alpha
  • 1.5 crdi
  • viva
Verna
  • 1.6 CVVT
  • 1.5 crdi VGT (manual plus AT)
Sonata
  • NF 2.4 theta (manual plus auto)
  • NF 2.0 CRDi (manual plus auto)
  • NF transform 2.4 theta 2 (manual)
  • NF transform crdi (manual plus auto)
elantra
  • 1.8 sirus II
  • 2.0 crdi
Cars that require wait for service parts (takes between 2 days to one week depending upon the nature of service and job)

Sonata
  • EF 2.0 Sirus II
  • EF 2.7 V6 delta
terracan
  • 2.9 crdi
  • 2.9 crdi facelift
Tucson
  • 2.0 crdi
(Disclaimer: all the info as per interaction with workshop senior people. Contents maybe subject to change.)
Old 15th June 2010, 23:11   #3
Senior - BHPian

Sid, thanks for recommending Capital Hyundai. The review is great but you parked it in the wrong category.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules for TBHP Directory
6. No authorized car dealers or branded service centers in here. For those, the appropriate section is The Dealerships Forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica
  • My santro is handled by them since it was opened mid last year and till date, zero complaints from my side.
I didn't understand the job highlighted in bold, please explain.

Last edited by tsk13 : 15th June 2010 at 23:14.
Old 16th June 2010, 21:54   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Thanks for the recommendation, Sid. However, TSK13 is spot-on with his comment. The Team-BHP Directory is only for after-market product / service providers.

Moved to the Dealership section, which is where all authorised showrooms & workshops belong.
Old 16th June 2010, 22:54   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk13 View Post
I didn't understand the job highlighted in bold, please explain.
I think Sid wants to convey that the workshop is fairly new and was opened last year only.
Old 16th June 2010, 23:13   #6
Senior - BHPian

thank mods for posting in the right section.
Yes, I wanted to say that this workshop was opened sometime in mid 2009 and has been serving me well since.
Old 17th June 2010, 00:27   #7
Senior - BHPian

Ankit and Sid, thanks for the clarification. It seems to be a good choice in the lot of confusing Hyundai centers in NCR.
Old 28th July 2010, 21:57   #8
BHPian

Hello sidindica, just a quick question, at capital hyundai are you allowed to stand and examine the work when the servicing is being done? I know they normally have a lounge with a transparent glass so that you can see the work being done in most hyundai service centers but I am in town from Mumbai and dont really trust anyone with my car. Thanks!

PS: Apologies if this question was asked in an inappropriate thread.
Old 8th September 2010, 11:53   #9
BHPian

Thanks for the info sid, I'll be taking my 2000 model Santro in this weekend for servicing and CNG tuning (considering they've someone for that) to Capital, Sector 2. Went to Hankook Hyundai in Sector 57 for an estimate too, but I didn't like their setup... seemed a little costly too.

Last edited by kanuj : 8th September 2010 at 11:59.
Old 27th September 2010, 13:12   #10
BHPian

Update: Took my Santro this weekend for paid service to Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida. Very courteous SA, went with me to inspect the car, and pointed out things that needed changing. My car hasn't been serviced from a A.S.S. for a while, and it clearly shows. The experience and the technical details the A.S.S. goes into can only be dreamt of by a local garage. The major repair work was a new timing belt, as the old one had done its share of duty. Few minor repairs, engine decarbonization, throttle body cleaning, and the total comes out to be 10k. Will definitely consider again for my Santro's (and if I get an i10), servicing.
Old 8th January 2011, 14:56   #11
Senior - BHPian

Re: Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida

yesterday the power window motor of driver's side conked off, it needed replacement and my rear left door jaamed, its locking system needed check. Took the car to capital and also my interiors were "cleaned". And this was what I got in return and my was the last car to be delivered at 6:30 pm. There were oil spills on the rear rubber mat and grease marks on the doors plus dirt all round the carpet. Sad to see yet another of Hyundai's "elite" dealer going down in quality.
Attached Thumbnails
Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida-dsc00001.jpg  

Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida-dsc00002.jpg  

Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida-dsc00005.jpg  

Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida-dsc00006.jpg  

Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida-dsc00007.jpg  

Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida-dsc00008.jpg  

Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida-dsc00009.jpg  

Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida-dsc00010.jpg  

Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida-dsc00011.jpg  

Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida-dsc00012.jpg  

Capital Hyundai, Sector 2, Noida-dsc00013.jpg  

Last edited by sidindica : 8th January 2011 at 14:59.
Old 19th August 2011, 12:31   #12
Senior - BHPian

Capital Hyundai, Noida

im writing an very pathetica experience of taking my Accent 1.6 to Capital Hyundai in Noida Sec-2.

during a regular service the mechanic dropped a bolt/nut into the engine head and they had to keep the car for 1 week just sort out the problem.

2nd visit was to their body shop to get the new front bumper fixed. they offered to do polishing to the car for 1400 rs, which i agreed to.

they car was kept for 10 days as they new bumper had to be painted and fixed to the car, also the polishing of the whol car.

big round white spots appeared on the whole car after few days of delivery. we took the car back to Capital Hyundai to show them the defects, their polisher told us that sir you car's paint has faded!

well that came as a shock when they said that the paint of the car has faded! the paint perfectly alright when the car was given to them and the defects appeared only after it was polished!

it was some kind of Fucot, Polyglaze treatment for the paint which has caused the white round spots on the paint.

we have told them to get the car re polished with 3M chemicals. lets see what happens now, since the car is with them.
Old 19th August 2011, 12:41   #13
BHPian

re: Capital Hyundai, Noida

Over time there service has gone down. I stopped going to them once the warranty of my accent expired.
My last experience with the body shop at their Sector 63 outlet was very bad. Gave them a feedback of 4
Old 19th August 2011, 12:56   #14
Senior - BHPian

re: Capital Hyundai, Noida

My experience there were mixed. I gave my i10 twice for servicing there when I was in Noida. First time I also asked them to do some body work (dent removal). They returned the car in 4 days without fixing the dents. The excuse was - Insurance didnt approve that!!!

Second time though it was just regular service. Car was returned same evening in immaculate condition. Was impressed with it that time.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks