Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2010, 01:16   #1
BHPian

HIM Motors, Peera Garhi, Delhi: Disgusting Experience

In the past 5 and half year of my Fiat ownership, today was my worst. I really am disgusted how I saw things happen today.

The car developed a difficulty changing gears all of a sudden last night. I took the car to HIM Motors, Peera Garhi, Delhi. I was suspecting the hydraulic cylinders. Now the amount of work these guys had to do was bare minimum. I wanted them to only change the slave cylinder, which is like a 30 minute job. And it took them a complete 7 hours not to do the damn work.

Now I reached the A.S.S sharp at 9.10 AM (it opens at 9.30). I wanted to be attended first before all the damn cabs come. But the nightmare was just beginning. The job card was opened by about 9.45 AM. The car was taken to the service bay by 10. I went into the customer's lounge and tried to relax. My mind was still there with the car. 30 mins passed. I went to see the progress. The car was sitting untouched. I called the Service Advisor. He says another car is using the lift [it was waiting for parts for few days]. It'd be done in 15-20 mins. I said ok. I again went after 30 more mins. Still no progress. Again. the SA told me to wait a little while. Okayy. This went on for a couple more times. I was beginning to loose it.

I calmed myself. You know the idea comes to your mind. If you mess with these people they might mess up your car? So I didnt do anything silly. Now it was 12.50PM. I raised my voice this time. They say the car would be attended after the lunch. This whole thing continued post Lunch too.

I must draw your attention to the culprits involved here:

GM-Works - AJIT SINGH - A very rude man. Very very rude. If this wasnt a public forum, I'd have used a certain other adjective here. This is a guy that you want to beat the crap out of. Believe me. I restrained myself so many times today.

Team Leader - SURENDAR - A good for nothing *friend* of the GM-Works. Doesnt know how to do work. I really should have clocked him out.

After getting sickened by their behaviour, I just had to raise my voice. It was 3PM and I was disgusted by the level of service given to me.

I filled out the feedback form, but I dont see that thing moving anywhere. Can anyone give me some contact info for some CRM at Tata/Fiat? I'd be really thankful.
Old 19th June 2010, 07:46   #2
Senior - BHPian

These guys are a bunch of crooks, right from sales team to the service team. Last I visited HIM was to chechk the punto and had a terrible experience. My Brother and me checked the car but the experience with the sales was not that good. Then I asked to see the service station. The sales person instead of accompanying us just showed us the way (I should thank him for it). As soon as I entered the service station, we were welcomed by a Gentleman (punto owner) fighting with the advisor (or may be one of the guys you mentioned) stating that they have handed him an accidental car, I was horrified.

These people are very well know for their pathetic services. I am sure, all the adjectives you want to use will best suit these guys. The way customer was fighting and pleading to replace his vehicle, I got scared to buy the car. It overall affects the brand image of the Fiat. They make fantastic cars but dealers like these ruin it all.

Last edited by gaurav_chopra04 : 19th June 2010 at 07:55.
Old 19th June 2010, 08:04   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav_chopra04 View Post
These guys are a bunch of crooks, right from sales team to the service team. Last I visited HIM was to chechk the punto and had a terrible experience. My Brother and me checked the car but the experience with the sales was not that good. Then I asked to see the service station. The sales person instead of accompanying us just showed us the way (I should thank him for it). As soon as I entered the service station, we were welcomed by a Gentleman (punto owner) fighting with the advisor (or may be one of the guys you mentioned) stating that they have handed him an accidental car, I was horrified.

These people are very well know for their pathetic services. I am sure, all the adjectives you want to use will best suit these guys. The way customer was fighting and pleading to replace his vehicle, I got scared to buy the car. It overall affects the brand image of the Fiat. They make fantastic cars but dealers like these ruin it all.
Fiat will continue to languish if it doesn't crack a whip at these abysmal dealerships.
Amit, just drop an e-mail (with the same content) to the CEO corner on the Fiat website. They really do respond.
Old 19th June 2010, 08:09   #4
Senior - BHPian

HIM Motors are known crooks. Avoid them at any cost.
Old 23rd June 2010, 01:01   #5
BHPian

The thing is, the mechanics at the place arent bad. Even the Service advisors are okay. The problem lies with the upper management. The GM Works and the Team Leaders. They are pathetic.
Old 23rd June 2010, 01:50   #6
Senior - BHPian

^^ That's a shame. If the upper-management is bad, there is no hope for a dealership. But I now understand the logic behind going there.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks