Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2010, 11:35   #16
BHPian

The Fortuner bookings opened up on 1st July 2010,dunno till when bookings will be expected.
Old 4th July 2010, 11:38   #17
BHPian

[quote=nirmaljusdoit;1960262]Atleast here in Blore i have heard confirmed reports that if customer is highly influential one can get delivery on priority or if one is ready to pay a premium of couple of lakhs, vehicle can be delivered sooner.

I believe Toyota has opened up Fortuner bookings. Dunno till what date they'll take orders. Mercifully waiting period is should not be long
Old 5th August 2010, 17:42   #18

i'm sorry was not able to update this thread. The car was delivered to me on the 9th of July, no problems took my sales guy 2 hrs to get everything in order, due to some problems with the loan.

Anyone who's facing problem should talk to Mr. Mittal, who heads the sales and is helpful.

P.S. : I got the number i wanted dunno how they arranged it, but atleast they made sure that i got it and for free .
Old 6th August 2010, 09:42   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishab1987 View Post
i'm sorry was not able to update this thread. The car was delivered to me on the 9th of July, no problems took my sales guy 2 hrs to get everything in order, due to some problems with the loan.
Congrats on your new buy.
Please post few pics of your new beast.
Old 9th August 2010, 22:18   #20

Here are some pictures that i've clicked.
Attached Thumbnails
Fortuner Delivery woes!-img_5437.jpg  

Fortuner Delivery woes!-img_5430.jpg  

Old 10th August 2010, 09:12   #21
Senior - BHPian

Thanks.Please post more pictures, if possible.Include interiors also in the pics.
Please let us know your initial ownership experience.
Old 5th May 2011, 14:58   #22
BHPian

Toyota Delays Delivery - What to do now (Had booked Fortuner)

Hello,

I had booked Toyota Fortuner in December and it was expected to be delivered by this month. But due to Earthquake in Japan, today my Sales Person informed me that it may further be delayed by two months.

I am in dilema now, should I wai for another two months or go ahead and buy some other car? I have not selected any other car as ofnow as I wanted fortuner only.

Any suggestions?
Old 5th May 2011, 15:03   #23
Senior - BHPian

Re: Toyota Delays Delivery - What to do now (Had booked Fortuner)

The Earthquake in Japan has further impacted Fortuner deliveries but definitely not in respect of a vehicle booked in December! I think your dealer is taking you for a royal ride, perhaps you should call up the Toyota helpline & complain to them.
Old 5th May 2011, 15:07   #24
BHPian

On date of booking the sales man told me that it will be delivered either in April or in May. So he told me it will be delayed further as he said he as got no information about car booked with my name to be alloted to them as of now.
Old 5th May 2011, 15:11   #25
Senior - BHPian

Well, back in December, the delivery period was close to 5 months. Around Feb-March (before the earthquake), it had actually come down to around 3 months (depending on color).

In fact, in some cities, bookings made after December were cleared by Feb-early March. So, something is not right, do you have a proper booking confirmation or receipt from the Dealer? If so, do call the helpline.
Old 5th May 2011, 15:18   #26
Distinguished - BHPian

If you are not worried about color choice call up all the dealers in North, chances are you might get Fortuner in less popular color like Grey and Sky blue readily available/about to arrive.
Old 5th May 2011, 15:20   #27
BHPian

Yes I have. I just called the customer care at 1800 number and the executive said it should have delivered by now. He said he is filing an official complaint against dealership and would call me back in a while to give me the complaint number. Let's hope what they have to say now.

EDIT: Just recieved the call from the same executive at helpline, he said dealer is supposed to deliver your car with in this month, if he does not, then call us on 10th of this month (after 5 days) we will look into the matter.

Last edited by ThE Godfather : 5th May 2011 at 15:23.
Old 5th May 2011, 15:28   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by .anshuman View Post
If you are not worried about color choice call up all the dealers in North, chances are you might get Fortuner in less popular color like Grey and Sky blue readily available/about to arrive.
Ok, but would'nt that cost me one or two lakhs more as a premium? As we had previously on Toyota Fortuner Bookings?
Old 5th May 2011, 15:29   #29
Senior - BHPian

That's quite a fast disposal of your complaint. BTW I understand that White and Silver are the colours most in demand!
Old 5th May 2011, 15:31   #30
Senior - BHPian

Great! Keep the pressure on the Dealer, its obvious that your original allotment has arrived ages ago & has been handed over to someone else (probably on payment of a premium).

Maybe it would be a good idea to land up at the dealership & get them to confirm what the Company has told you - that delivery will happen very shortly.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks