Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2010, 16:29   #1
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Nissan India opens 5 more dealerships

From the official communication received:

Quote:
• Opens 5 New dealerships in Ludhiana, Gurgaon, Calicut, Jalandhar and Surat

• 15 dealers in operation till date; 5 more dealerships to be opened in July 2010

• Plans to have more than 30 Dealers by end of this fiscal year

The company has opened five new dealerships recently in Ludhiana, Gurgaon, Calicut, Jalandhar and Surat in line with its growth strategy and long-term commitment to offer its high quality service standards.

The opening of Tri-Star Nissan, Ludhiana; Sterling Nissan, Gurgaon; EVM Nissan, Calicut; Dada Nissan, Jalandhar and Silicon Nissan, Surat, Nissan has 15 dealerships operational across the country. These dealerships also mark the automotive major’s ability to reach commercial coverage in more than 42% of the national territory. Currently, 13 states of the country have Nissan dealerships.

The company plans to open another five new dealerships in Bhubaneswar, Navi Mumbai, Jaipur, Bhopal and Trivandrum this month, thus taking it to 20 operational dealerships in line with its target. The company plans to have more than 30 dealers by end of this fiscal year.
Details of new dealerships:

Nissan India opens 5 more dealerships-nissan-dealers.png
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th July 2010, 18:15   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
From the official communication received:

Details of new dealerships:

Attachment 387116
Nice to know that they are opening in Bhuvaneswar as well. I am seriously contemplating the micra (XV) for my dad. It has all the requisite safety features that he'd look for , and yet would not have to pay a bomb! Just hope that Nissan handles the deliveries (time) well wrt to the demand.
Old 13th July 2010, 19:31   #3
Senior - BHPian

Strange that they dont have a dealership in Kolkata yet.I thought they would have covered the metros first before moving to the tier2 cities.
Old 13th July 2010, 20:48   #4
Senior - BHPian

Good thing by Nissan to think of even Tier II cities before they go on to launch the vehicle.

But according to me the car is more oriented towards an urban youth, this being the case its reception in the tier II and tier III cities would be a fact to find.

I would have preferred them opening more dealerships in Tier I cities like say having three dealerships each in all Metros. Than thinking of getting into the tier II citieis.

Nevertheless, good news to improve dealerships. Strange there is only one in Chennai.
Old 14th July 2010, 09:16   #5
BHPian

Ludhiana dealership was already there. Not sure, why they have listed it here. Even the NIssan website showed 11 dealerships when I checked it yesterday including the Ludhiana one.
Old 20th November 2010, 12:18   #6
BANNED

Tri Star nissan Ludhiana's Dealership officaly decalred as its no more Nissan's dealer. And I think Nissan has appointed another dealership for Nissan in Ludhiana.
Old 20th November 2010, 23:38   #7
Senior - BHPian

Loud Applause to Nissan to have shown their commitment & seriousness with Indian market. Micra is already my dream hatchback & 30+ dealership by end of this fiscal year sounds so sweet.

PS - Man!!! Can someone start new dealership apart from this EVM guys?
Old 21st November 2010, 09:20   #8
Team-BHP Support

Bangalore Nissan dealer relocating to a big showroom next to Sundram motors - Kasturba Road
Old 21st November 2010, 10:01   #9
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Bangalore Nissan dealer relocating to a big showroom next to Sundram motors - Kasturba Road
Next to which Sundaram motors? The merc or Chevy one? Does it displace Merc or Chevy or before them?
Old 21st November 2010, 12:22   #10
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Next to which Sundaram motors? The merc or Chevy one? Does it displace Merc or Chevy or before them?
New building - I said next to Sundram not at Sundram
Old 8th December 2010, 13:03   #11
BHPian

Re: Nissan India opens 5 more dealerships

A new Nissan dealership is starting in Jan 2011 in Kolhapur, Maharashtra.
Old 23rd April 2013, 15:51   #12
BANNED

Bangalore gets second Nissan showroom and service center now. I have received an email and sms from surya nissan few days back.

Have anyone tried them for servicing?

Their service center is now much closer to me, so thinking of trying them for my next service.
Old 23rd April 2013, 16:35   #13
Team-BHP Support

Yeah Surya Nissan is opposite RNS motors on Hour road. Showroom looks impressive. Haven't gone in to check it out though.
Old 16th January 2015, 23:06   #14
BHPian

There is a new Nissan Dealership in Delhi apparently, its probably being called Treo Nissan near Rana Motors and the Mahindra Showroom at Bhikaji Cama Place/Africa Avenue. The showroom is still under construction and saw them putting up a board today. Is this a Treo Chevrolet family offspring?
Old 20th April 2015, 20:09   #15
Distinguished - BHPian

Surya Nissan opening a new showroom/Service center in Bangalore on Outer Ring Road between Marathahalli and KR Puram (On the left side, just after the railway underpass after Marathahalli). Heard on FM Radio that it is opening on 24th. Looks massive and in a good location with sufficient space.

With Nissan setting up shop on the Outer Ring Road, I think only Tata and Fiat are missing showrooms/Service Center in the ~9KM stretch between Belandur and KR Puram.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks