Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st August 2010, 19:09   #61
BHPian

I'm reminded of a very famous Team-bhp word after reading through this thread.

"instigation" --------- ( has this been resolved by the way ? )

I suppose this is a case of each one "trying" the other as to whose got the upper hand and each one has taken the liberties of this freedom to the limit. On one case , we have a Dealer whose license was at risk and on the other we had a customer whose rights were at risk.

We all also do understand that Sid is no ordinary member to the automobile news sector on here. Its in his nature and effort to take decisions beyond the natural boundaries to come up with the scoops. For us to be question his returning back to an old flame is like asking him to not be himself. Many of us would stop at the first hurdle when someone comes along and says "management decision sir" , but I guess Sid would not be Sid if he was one of the same. I'm sure none of us intend to cull his methods.

The argument and support for each side will not end this discussion . And i suppose we are just instigating the mods to end it all .

Last edited by absynthguzzler : 1st August 2010 at 19:10.
Old 1st August 2010, 19:19   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpullockaran View Post
They refused to give it to my father who is a retired Colonel; since he got it from the CSD canteen. No where was it mentioned in the advert that army personnel could not avail it.
I fail to understand why Hyundai discriminates between the CSD customers & civil customers whereas other manufacturers don't.Their profit margins on every car sale do not get affected on account of the concessional price since the concession is offered on the tax part by the respective state govts.

More recently, about 2-3 months back, Hyundai was offering free insurance & extended warranty on the i10.The dealer said this offer would not be available if the purchase is made through CSD since Hyundai doesn't allow these offers on CSD purchase.

Sorry for going OT.
Old 2nd August 2010, 12:48   #63
Senior - BHPian

I am just planning to leave for HMP and talk to the customer care department in person rather a phone call. I cannot tolerate this insult to me anymore. Sunrise is not any extraordinary dealer or any "premium" showroom that they treat or discriminate any person based on personal grudge.

Last edited by sidindica : 2nd August 2010 at 12:57.
Old 2nd August 2010, 13:13   #64
SCH
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
I am just planning to leave for HMP and talk to the customer care department in person rather a phone call. I cannot tolerate this insult to me anymore. Sunrise is not any extraordinary dealer or any "premium" showroom that they treat or discriminate any person based on personal grudge.

Great All the best. in my opinion how Sid has been treated by the dealer is in no way a customer should be treated. I would advise you to write a feedback/letter against the delaer to Hyundai. This type of insult to a customer is not ON.
Old 2nd August 2010, 13:36   #65
Team-BHP Support

I cannot understand why Sid would keep going back there when another dealership was just 6kms away, as mentioned in some post??? I mean surely he would have known they would have acted stupid in some way or another after the previous experiences.
Old 2nd August 2010, 14:09   #66
Senior - BHPian

@ akshay: i would just ask - why not? as a hyundai customer, sid can go to any hyundai A.S.S he wants. as i said before, sunrise is "hyundai's" A.S.S & sid is hyundai's customer, so they are bound to serve him, under whatever circumstances.
Old 2nd August 2010, 15:27   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
Don't we have Bajla Motors for service? Even Malda should be having one and for sure, now you can get service at my place.

^Have suffered in the hands of Lexicon and missed my flight.
One more lexicon customer?

Bajla was opened much later. and their service is satisfactory. North Bengal almost all the service centre are very inefficient. I think mechanic are not paid well.

Note from Mod : Thread gone on long enough. Thread closed.

Last edited by GTO : 2nd August 2010 at 16:55. Reason: Adding thread closure note
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks