Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 11th February 2013, 17:08   #16
Team-BHP Support

Re: Blue Hyundai, Bangalore

These guys just keep getting worse.

(Long Post Alert: skip to the 'clincher' part if you're impatient)

I got my Accent's regular paid service done on 7 Jan 2013 at their Mysore Road Service Center. All fluids were changed since this was a 60k KM service. Something or the other keeps going wrong here:

- I had a 9AM appointment, but wasn't attended to for nearly an hour.

- They insist that you are NOT allowed to enter the workshop premises, and need to sit in their 'comfortable' customer lounge. They actually laugh at me sometimes when I refuse their 'complimentary' pick-up and drop service.

- The pressurized can used for Throttle-body cleaning (and other parts which need a pressure-clean) had a loose extension nozzle which kept falling off, but the service mechanic did not get another one. Ultimately, I had to intervene and turn-off the ignition when the nozzle almost got sucked into the Air intake during cleaning. His response, a 'shit happens' shrug and smile.

- The service mechanic signed-off at 12 PM. and the car was lined up in the washing bay. Someone or the other kept bringing vehicles and jumping the queue pulling favors with the bay manager. I finally pointed it out to the Service Manager around 2PM, who asked my car be washed and delivered immediately. Note that I wasn't asking for favors, just proper sequence to be maintained. The service manager's words aren't worth anything apparently, since nothing happened for another hour. I finally snatched my keys and was about to drive off with the car when the bay manager intervened. The vehicle was finally delivered at 4.15PM,

I was totally ticked off, so quietly did an inspection, paid up and went home. Due to work commitments (and my car not being used for office commutes), I didn't drive the car for more than a few kms that month.

Here's the clincher

On 2 Feb 2013, I opened up the engine bay on a lazy Saturday morning to give it a look-over since I was planning a road-trip in the upcoming days (postponed since then for other reasons). There was a strange rattling noise when I started the engine. I turned it off, and gave the bay a closer look. Lo & behold, the Resonator attached to the Engine Air Intake is hanging unattached between the Air-filter housing and the hoses below it, comfortably out of view. I take the car immediately to Blue Hyundai and report it to the customer service manager.

Long story short, I get all the regular 'we'll take action' promises but nothing happens. After waiting 10 days for a response, I finally send the below email to their GM-Service with a copy to their AGM-Service and MD. In addition, I filed a complaint with Hyundai India as well.

------------------------------------------------------
Sir(s),

I would like to bring to your attention to concerns regarding vehicle service provided at your Mysore Road Authorized Service Center.

My Vehicle, a Hyundai Accent (reg# KA-XX-XX-XXXX) was serviced (regular paid service) at your service center on 7 Jan 2013. The Resonator attached to the Engine Air Intake was left unattached after service, which was discovered later (due to rattling noise in engine bay area) and reported to your service center on 2 Feb 2013. Thankfully, the car was not driven more than a few kms in the intervening period, and the unattached part was discovered in a casual inspection of the engine bay by myself. Your customer service manager (Mr. Joji Babu) was informed and I was promised that the matter would be looked into and I will be kept informed as to action taken.

I have not received any response in nearly 10 days (as of today, 11 Feb 2013).

It need not be mentioned how dangerous a loose/unattached part in an engine bay full of hot/moving components can be. Also, this could easily have been another, more critical part, which I can only be thankful that it wasn't, or I might have faced serious damage to my vehicle or myself/family.

I have always been a patron of Authorized Service centers even with some of the ridiculous pricing mechanisms in place, but if this is the quality of service and complaint-resolution I'm getting after paying nearly double the going rate from competent professionals outside, I'll henceforth stop availing your services.

To be transparent, given your staff's lack of response, I've just filed a complaint with Hyundai India, complaint# 1-252174923 reg. this issue.

I'm not hoping for any miracles out of this situation. I just want you to be alert and fix issues in your service setup before one of your negligent service staff causes a major issue with a customer's vehicle, which will be to your own detriment.

Regards,
Chetan

----------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, I don't expect much to happen, but I'm seriously thinking of giving up on Hyundai A.S.S. for my service needs. I might be over-reacting, but my point is this could've easily been another, more critical part.

What if the mechanic had forgotten to bolt the engine-oil drain plug back in, or the disc-brake caliper, or whatever? Am I supposed to be thankful that it was just a Resonator?

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 11th February 2013 at 17:28.
Old 11th February 2013, 17:52   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao View Post
These guys just keep getting worse.

(Long Post Alert: skip to the 'clincher' part if you're impatient)

--------SNIP-----------------

- The service mechanic signed-off at 12 PM. and the car was lined up in the washing bay. Someone or the other kept bringing vehicles and jumping the queue pulling favors with the bay manager. I finally pointed it out to the Service Manager around 2PM, who asked my car be washed and delivered immediately. Note that I wasn't asking for favors, just proper sequence to be maintained. The service manager's words aren't worth anything apparently, since nothing happened for another hour. I finally snatched my keys and was about to drive off with the car when the bay manager intervened. The vehicle was finally delivered at 4.15PM,

I was totally ticked off, so quietly did an inspection, paid up and went home. Due to work commitments (and my car not being used for office commutes), I didn't drive the car for more than a few kms that month.

I am not surprised! The customer support here is a bunch of Joker's .Thats all. I have had enough of their bullcrap before i left them ! Everything there is so unorganised . If you read my previous posts then you will know the trauma i went through here. Things never went smoothly. Some or the other hiccup will be there! And it being outside city is another big pain in the back. I had to spend 200-250 bucks everytime i left my car for service over there . So to avoid this i even opted for a pick and drop service for one of the service. And that turned out to be the worst service ever! Not even one complaint had been adressed!
Old 11th February 2013, 18:15   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
I am not surprised! The customer support here is a bunch of Joker's .Thats all. I have had enough of their bullcrap before i left them ! Everything there is so unorganised . If you read my previous posts then you will know the trauma i went through here. Things never went smoothly. Some or the other hiccup will be there! And it being outside city is another big pain in the back. I had to spend 200-250 bucks everytime i left my car for service over there . So to avoid this i even opted for a pick and drop service for one of the service. And that turned out to be the worst service ever! Not even one complaint had been adressed!
I've had enough heart-in-mouth moments with them within the service center, given how their mechanics drive the cars in the limited, overcrowded space. I shudder imagining what they do on public roads during pick-up/drop. One over-enthusiastic mechanic (read 'moron') nearly crashed an auto-box Verna into the back of my car near the washing bay. He's apparently young and 'hot-blooded' (according to one of the supervisors) and hasn't driven an auto-box equipped car before. God help his victims in the learning process.

And given the safety issues I was faced with, poor Customer Service is the least of my problems I guess.
Old 12th February 2013, 15:18   #19
Team-BHP Support

Got a call from the Senior Service Manager in response to the email sent earlier. They've apparently terminated the offending service technician who attended my car (remains to be seen). He offered to get my car picked up, inspected thoroughly and returned. I refused, saying I can bring it in on Saturday myself since I don't want to entrust my car to their dangerously irresponsible drivers, and I honestly don't want to leave my car at a service center in my absence.

Will see how it goes on Saturday.
Old 2nd August 2013, 21:25   #20
Team-BHP Support

My Hyundai A.S.S. nightmares continue.

Damn me for sticking with Blue Hyundai (Mysore Road) and A.S.S. in general, but based on reviews of the others, they're no better and I have the advantage of living close to Blue & knowing their Service AGM/GM.

Anyway, I was there today (with prior appointment) for some minor work on my car. These people have a twisted logical approach that's beyond comprehension. They stock some 3rd party accessories (and obviously overcharge for them, sometimes a 100% markup on market price). They have no qualms fitting those to your car, as long as you buy from them. If you object to the high price and source genuine parts outside, they quote their 'no outside parts' policy. Hello? You're trying to sell me the exact same stuff. I finally got pissed and told the SA to stop spouting nonsense and admit it's just a margin thing, which evokes indignation, then a conspiratorial grin when he sees I'm not convinced by his histrionics.

I finally manage to get the work done in 2 hours (a 20 min job), and start walking towards to cashier counter. I turn back to my car for some reason (I forget now), just in time to see one of their idiotic drivers bump another customer's i20 into my car's rear bumper.

The SA's first response? "We're sorry saar, but nothing happened. I'll get this polished". I wait for him to finish, then rub the polish off in one fell swoop, revealing deep scratches and a misaligned bumper. The nonsense continues for sometime, and everyone and his uncle gets involved in trying to 'fix' it. I put my foot down and say this need to be fixed properly, not polished over.

I pull out my phone and shoot off an email to the MD & Service AGM. The phone rings 10 minutes later, and the AGM asks me to meet the Service GM who's fortunately in office at the time.

The car is hauled off to the body shop, and the rear right section of the bumper is properly sanded, prepped and painted.

The Service GM (one Mr. Zareer B.B.), to his credit is an absolute gentleman. He has nearly 35 years of experience in the field (including 18 years with Chrysler USA), and is apparently an ex-professional rally driver. We get talking. He's extremely frustrated with the quality of service talent available, and it was obvious that he's very passionate about his job, even at his age.

Anyway, the car is finally handed over, and just when I thought things wouldn't get any worse, I notice someone has stolen the chrome-tip caps of the tyre-inflation nozzles on the LHS tyres during the day. I point it out to the GM, and I genuinely felt sorry for the guy and embarrassed that the terrible day just refused to end on a good note. He promised to get a full set for me and sent over to my house.

Before I left, I insisted that the owner of the other car involved be informed of the incident (the SA refused to give me the number), or at least repaint the paint-chipped bumper. I left once they started work on the other car in the paint booth.

Here's a pic of the other car. The paint chip actually looks worse in person, though seems minor in the pic. There are also abrasions where paint hasn't peeled. It's a white i20 Sportz CRDi. Did whatever I could for his car, but I'm not sure I really feel sorry for him, to be honest.

Blue Hyundai, Bangalore-20130802_135544.jpg

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 2nd August 2013 at 21:40.
Old 2nd August 2013, 22:05   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

Can you elaborate more on the selling non OEM spares at jacked up prices. Its pretty vague in your post

I have seen Mr.Zareer but have not talked with him.

He is the GM of the service. Agreed. But what is saddening is he is not making much effort to improve the quality of service. I must have made some 15 visits to the service center in the first 2 years after i brought my car. Not once, have i got 100% satisfaction. Everyone cant just contact him for problems that occur in the service center. Its his duty to supervise around at regular intervals, observe the ill practives and take appropriate action.

Good thing that you talked with him. If you had gone to the customer relations manager or another service manager who sits adjacent to customer lounge, you would have blew your lid!

So they repainted your bumper for free?
sagarpadaki is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2013, 22:52   #22
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Can you elaborate more on the selling non OEM spares at jacked up prices. Its pretty vague in your post

I have seen Mr.Zareer but have not talked with him.

He is the GM of the service. Agreed. But what is saddening is he is not making much effort to improve the quality of service. I must have made some 15 visits to the service center in the first 2 years after i brought my car. Not once, have i got 100% satisfaction. Everyone cant just contact him for problems that occur in the service center. Its his duty to supervise around at regular intervals, observe the ill practives and take appropriate action.

Good thing that you talked with him. If you had gone to the customer relations manager or another service manager who sits adjacent to customer lounge, you would have blew your lid!

So they repainted your bumper for free?
I've got to know (unfortunately) the entire management bunch at Blue Hyundai, because I insist that the problems be addressed properly, not just quick-fix solutions. I can easily go to another A.S.S. (Trident or Advaith), but I doubt they would be much different.

To be fair to Mr. Zareer, he did elaborate on the steps he's taking to improve the whole service experience. Just an example: any driver causing damage like this is fined for the first offence, incentive withheld the second, and terminated the third time. He was candid that a lot more needs to be done, and he finds the current situation pathetic after his experience back in the States.

Ultimately, the setup is only as good as the quality of the personnel involved, and that's his major grouse. He's trying to groom a group of technicians by providing them extra, specialized training at company cost and other such initiatives. Slow progress, but he hopes to turn the place around eventually.

As for parts, here's an example: they tried to sell me Hella 100/90W bulbs for 200/- per piece (160/- MRP, available for much less on JC Road). I bought a Hella kit (relay & wiring) & two bulbs for 1000/- from AK Traders, the same costing 1500/- + taxes at the A.S.S.

Yes, they repainted the bumper for free, and waived off labor on the other stuff I got done as well.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 2nd August 2013 at 22:56.
Old 4th August 2013, 07:40   #23
BHPian

Re: Quality goes down

I usually service my car at Trident (having bought it from them). However once I experienced the bad service at Blue Hyundai. Someone stole my wiper blades (only the rubber portion) and being Id (a holiday), I checked if Trident was open. Unfortunately only Blue Hyundai was open I went to them to see if they could change the same. On the phone, the told me that the rubber portion was available but when I reached there, they said that the rubber portion had also a metal insert, which was also unfortunately stolen. Now, I find it ridiculous that the rubber blades do not come with the insert (according to them). Instead they told me I had to change the entire wiper (blade and holder) at more than Rs.1500 per blade and another 400 or so for each rubber portion. On top of this for a mere 3 or 4 minute job, they ripped me off with about Rs.400/- as "fitting fee". I have never experienced this kind of greed at Trident. While I do agree paying a labour fee, Rs.400/- in my experience is ridiculous. I have had some small jobs at Trident which they never even charged (even though I asked them for the labor cos)

It does not end there. When I next serviced my car at Trident, they detected from Hyundai's computer system that there was a job done at Blue, but the amount showing was wrong and it seems like Blue did not close the transaction on their system (possibly the person entering it was not familiar with they Hyundai system), and because of this they (Trident) could not update the service record. Luckily, he said he would take care of it and ensure that Blue corrected the record. I went to Trident the next day and was pleasantly surprised that not only did Trident followup with Blue on the same day itself, but the record was corrected.
Old 23rd August 2013, 16:50   #24
BHPian

Hello fellow Hyundai owners,

Little bit off the topic, but was not sure where to ask the question. Mods may move the post to the right place, thanks.

I am new to Bangalore, moved here 2 months back, my i20 Crdi is due for servicing at 50,000 km's. I stay at Panduranga Nagar i.e. J P Nagar 7th Phase, which is the advisable Hyundai ASS i should go for.

Across the forum i have read horror stories of Hyundai ASS messing up. I want to be doubly sure. Got some dings around the car which i am looking to fix, plus minimal suspension creaking noise and also some gear shift issues.
Old 23rd August 2013, 17:51   #25
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by somitra1981 View Post
Hello fellow Hyundai owners,

Little bit off the topic, but was not sure where to ask the question. Mods may move the post to the right place, thanks.

I am new to Bangalore, moved here 2 months back, my i20 Crdi is due for servicing at 50,000 km's. I stay at Panduranga Nagar i.e. J P Nagar 7th Phase, which is the advisable Hyundai ASS i should go for.

Across the forum i have read horror stories of Hyundai ASS messing up. I want to be doubly sure. Got some dings around the car which i am looking to fix, plus minimal suspension creaking noise and also some gear shift issues.
The closest one to your location is Advaith Hyundai A.S.S. located near Delmia Circle. Moving from DC towards Bannerghatta Rd signal, take the next left after Crossword bookstore(not the one adjacent to it), I believe it's the final left turn before the signal junction. The A.S.S. is on the right about 50 mts ahead (marked A in the map).

Advaith Hyundai
1, 2nd Main Road, Phase III, J P Nagar, Bangalore, KA 560078 ‎
080 2297 6131 ‎ · advaithhyundai.com

Blue Hyundai, Bangalore-advaith-hyundai.jpg
No personal experience with them though. I'd recommend staying at the A.S.S. during service, if you can.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 23rd August 2013 at 17:58.
Old 30th January 2014, 14:10   #26
BHPian

Had gone to blue hyundai service koramangala service centre as i needed the fuel cap for my santro. The security guided me to their office. I ask the lady seated at the reception desk for the same and was asked for my name, contact details. When i asked why, they said its company policy.
After taking my details she pointed that a SA Pawan would assist me. The SA was busy with a client when i called for him and he asked me to wait in the customer lounge. I went inside and started browsing through the Grand i10 product book with the detailed comparison with swift, liva & micra. I was amused seeing that they even pointed the difference of 5mm legroom between grand i10 and swift. How much difference does 5mm make to promote its as a key feature.
I had browsed the whole book but the SA was no where to be seen. i check again and it seemed that he had conveniently forgotten about me and went about his business in the service bay.
A desk staff called him back and he asked me again what i wanted. He again went off and this time knocked at the glass of the customer lounge asking me to come to the service area. He went towards a santro opened the fuel lid and pointed back asking did i want a fuel cap or the lid?
I irritated pointed telling that this is a fuel cap and i need that. He went to the spare storage and came back telling that it would cost me 606 rs. I said ok get it, he says that i need to get the car if i want the part!!
i was surprised, i had already given them my contact details and car no and yet they insisted on having a car for that.
I wasnt aware that i need the car to get the spare part, i said the same to him. He then went back to the desk and started taking a service request. I pointed that i didn't need one as i just need a part and yet he kept on saying that it is not possible to give a spare part without a service request. i just walked out without saying anything.

Is is necessary to get a service request to get a spare part?

Anyone with such experience do clarify this.

Thanks

Last edited by appu.bhandari : 30th January 2014 at 14:13.
Old 24th April 2015, 12:44   #27
Senior - BHPian

Guys, can anybody help me with the Blue Hyundai(Mysore Road) service manager's contact details and also it will be great if I can get contact details of the Hyundai officials.

I have been behind these guys from last one year, to correct a mistake in the mileage which was done by the so called service advisor's of Blue Hyundai. Last year in Feb, 2014 I had given my Santro car for service with a mileage of around 28,XXX and got a bill for around 8K . At that point I was not aware of the service costs and thought this is a normal paid service cost, but later I realized i was billed left and right. But still I stuck with them for my car service as it was close to my place and on the way to my office, it was easy for me to collect the car.

When it was due for next service and everything was done up to the mark, but there comes a twist in the tale the SA during my previous service had marked the mileage as 1,28,XXX instead of 28,XXX I was frustrated by this and asked them to correct immediately before I pay the bill. But I was informed that it will take couple of days as they need to send an email to HMIL and get it corrected. Also I was informed they will send the invoice to my address, hence I paid the bill and left from there.

Trust me it's been a year I have been following up with them and no proper response till now. Recently I went for a free checkup camp and raised my voice with them and that is when I came to know that till now nothing has been initiated to rectify this issue.

To cut short, they have sent an email one month back to HMIL marking me in BCC and no corrective measures has happened till date. In between I called up the finance guy of Blue hyundai and he was in a meeting and said he will call back. But trust me till now he has not called back and I sent a follow up email but no update till now.

Now I have decided to sell my car and I need the invoices updated, hence I am planning to take it up to the higher authorities. Please help me with their contact details.

NOTE: BIG NO TO BLUE HYUNDAI, MYSORE ROAD AND I WOULD NOT RECOMMENDED IT TO ANYBODY
Old 24th April 2015, 13:13   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusionbang View Post
Guys, can anybody help me with the Blue Hyundai(Mysore Road) service manager's contact details and also it will be great if I can get contact details of the Hyundai officials.

I have been behind these guys from last one year, to correct a mistake in the mileage which was done by the so called service advisor's of Blue Hyundai. Last year in Feb, 2014 I had given my Santro car for service with a mileage of around 28,XXX and got a bill for around 8K . At that point I was not aware of the service costs and thought this is a normal paid service cost, but later I realized i was billed left and right. But still I stuck with them for my car service as it was close to my place and on the way to my office, it was easy for me to collect the car.

When it was due for next service and everything was done up to the mark, but there comes a twist in the tale the SA during my previous service had marked the mileage as 1,28,XXX instead of 28,XXX I was frustrated by this and asked them to correct immediately before I pay the bill. But I was informed that it will take couple of days as they need to send an email to HMIL and get it corrected. Also I was informed they will send the invoice to my address, hence I paid the bill and left from there.

Trust me it's been a year I have been following up with them and no proper response till now. Recently I went for a free checkup camp and raised my voice with them and that is when I came to know that till now nothing has been initiated to rectify this issue.

To cut short, they have sent an email one month back to HMIL marking me in BCC and no corrective measures has happened till date. In between I called up the finance guy of Blue hyundai and he was in a meeting and said he will call back. But trust me till now he has not called back and I sent a follow up email but no update till now.

Now I have decided to sell my car and I need the invoices updated, hence I am planning to take it up to the higher authorities. Please help me with their contact details.

NOTE: BIG NO TO BLUE HYUNDAI, MYSORE ROAD AND I WOULD NOT RECOMMENDED IT TO ANYBODY
There is an immediate relief for you. What you can do is that just take the invoice on which 1.28L km reading is mentioned. Just circle the same and get it corrected from the Service Manager as 28K with his signature and preferable seal if possible.

In addition to this, you may also request them to give you a letter from the dealership explaining this issue. This letter will be handy for you when you sell the car. You can also keep the other documents like the corrected invoice (the one above stated) and the mail copies etc.

You can explain this issue to the person to whom you sell the car in case he does his due diligence review before buying the car.

Last edited by rki2007 : 24th April 2015 at 13:14.
rki2007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th April 2015, 14:04   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
There is an immediate relief for you. What you can do is that just take the invoice on which 1.28L km reading is mentioned. Just circle the same and get it corrected from the Service Manager as 28K with his signature and preferable seal if possible.

In addition to this, you may also request them to give you a letter from the dealership explaining this issue. This letter will be handy for you when you sell the car. You can also keep the other documents like the corrected invoice (the one above stated) and the mail copies etc.

You can explain this issue to the person to whom you sell the car in case he does his due diligence review before buying the car.
Thanks rki2007. I will do that as a next step if they don't get back to me by this week.

IMO there is no issue with selling the car, because as per my understanding if I am exchanging the car in a showroom they do not ask for service history and if I am selling it to a individual, until and unless he is a auto enthusiast he might not ask for the service history.

But my only concern is, why the dealership is very reluctant when it comes to servicing their customers. Initially when the showroom was new, everything was great but once they are established it has drastically come down to zero. Earlier during a repair of my car's front bumper, I had come across this negligence and had given a mouthful to the SA. When we trust them, they should also be faithful to us. Hence I thought of writing it to the senior officials from HMIL.
Old 1st June 2016, 17:38   #30
Senior - BHPian

Yet another case of negligence at Blue Hyundai,Mysore road center has resulted in loss of time and money.

Our car i10 had a minor accident as the right side door hit the center median in a divided road. This accident called for replacement of right front door and the running board below it. It took them 10 days to fix it and get my car back. This was on 10th of May 2016. After 3 days our car battery went flat. I thought it is a 5 year old battery and hence ordered a new Amaron Flo battery from Batterybhai and replaced the same. The new battery also went flat. this time when I complained to blue Hyundai the SA who attended to my accident repairs told me that they had not done anything with the electrical setup so the battery has gone down due to us leaving the lights on in the car. I needed the car for day to day use and I thought may be the new battery was not fully charged and hence got the battery charged in the local battery stores and put it back. again after 5 days the battery went flat this time around I asked blue Hyundai to take the car to their workshop and have a look at the issue. They came and jump started the car. I went to the workshop. Here on using the amp meter in series with the battery we identified a leakage of 0.4 amps from the battery. Now the Hyundai folks were pointing towards the electrical accessories like security lock/alarm. I just asked them to investigate the leak in a professional manner. Disconnecting system by system (By removing fuse) and checking leakage. They said it would take a whole day and asked me to leave the car back in the workshop. Even though I felt 1 day is a long time to check the fuses and boil down to the right circuit (All one needs to do is remove 4 master fuse in 4 different fuse boxes one by one and identify the culprit box first and then handle that particular box fuses one by one. Maximum 20 fuses in a box so a total of 25 checks had to be done. It can ideally be done in 1 hr max. once the issue is identified fixing it is another hour. This whole exercise took two days. The issue was due to the wire melt down when the running board was being welded on to the car. I find this utterly irresponsible /unprofessional way of repairing the car in the first place. When you are welding any item one should make sure to remove all the electrical and rubber parts in its vicinity and then start welding. This wasn't done in the first place.

Also when the repair was carried out the second time NO JOB CARD was opened and hence I do not have a record of what was done on my car. This is also another unprofessional work carried out by Blue Hyundai. I am now unsure of whether the workshop has done a good job or they have done some patch-up work.

I am not going to them in the future. Need to know any reliable /affordable multi-brand workshop on Mysore road who can work on i10 automatics if I have any problem in the future. I have identified bosch workshop nearby who can do regular periodic maintenance of the car but that workshop is not good for troubleshooting and expertise is lacking in them on i10.

Most Viewed