Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2019, 14:01   #31
BHPian

Re: Blue Hyundai, Bangalore

I had visited Blue Hyundai A.S.S at Hasserghatta for the first 1500KM service today. I dont have any opinion per say but let me list out the observations

- This is probably the least ambient A.S.S I have ever visited in my car ownership. In the past I have used quiet a few workshops across brands and cities with the VW service station @ Hasserghatta which is right next door to Blue being the latest. Everyone of the had the look of an branded service station of a ruputed brand, this one looks more like a FNG !!
- Since this is just the first visit at 1500 Kms and after 20 days of delivery, it was more a customary inspection and no complaints, so I cannot comment on the quality of the work, but since I was standing right in front of the car when they ran the check, the mechanics sounded pretty diligent.
- I was repeatedly asked about polishing the car right from the time I entered the service station in the morning, I made it clear to them its just 15 days old and they delivered the car with a polish, no point polishing it again and again (do they even understand what polishing means ? all they care about is minting money). Infact I told them, dont even bother washing the car, just vacuum it
- Waiting area was just about average and the attention given by the SA was customary but friendly. I wont go out of my way to recommend him or rate him.
- On the plus side though being a lean day they delivered the car in 60 minutes flat, they did not make any fuss about being busy or anything. BTW i noticed mine was the only Verna, it was mostly i20's / i10's / Eons and Santros in the workshop. Wondering where the Verna's and the Creta's and the Elantra's of Blue get their service done !
- Wondering where they handle the major repair works, perhaps at their Mysore Road Showroom, I took delivery from there and it was pretty

Will I go back to this place for the next service ? Am not sure, I would probably ask around for more reliable A.S.S. There is a trident at KRPuram ORR junction that is close to my workplace, perhaps that is an alternative if I get good feedback for the same.
Old 23rd November 2020, 23:21   #32
BHPian

Re: Blue Hyundai, Bangalore

I got my i20 CRDI serviced today at Blue Hyundai Mysore road. This was the 20000km third free service

I was attended by a service advisor by the name Srikanth.

It was a mixed experience...it started off as an irritiant and ended up on a good note.

Booked the appointment via the hyundai care app one day prior. By mistake the app had taken Trident Hyundai as the preferred dealer. As soon as I clicked on the submit button, I got a call from Trident. Realised my mistake and cancelled the appointment and rebooked for Blue Hyundai. There was no bothering from Blue Hyundai and I reached their place today at 9:30.The appointment on the app is just a formality and it doesn't matter if you don't have one.

I had the following complaints:
1) Sound in the steering column while rotating the steering towards the extreme left - this was recorded and attended to. The sound seems to have gone.

2) Air seeping through the Aircon vents while the FATC is switched off - For this the SA said that this is how it is designed. When the FATC is off, some air will come through and the only solution is to keep the recirculation mode switch on when the FATC is not in use. Was not convinced with this and asked him repeatedly it this was really the case and persisted with the answer. Need bhpians to provide their observation on this.

3) Right fog lamp not working. I could have worded my sentence correctly for this complaint. Instead of asking him to check why it's not working, I asked him to replace the bulb. He was quick to say that the bulb replacement will cost INR800. I was surprised to know that a normal fog lamp bulb costed so much. I was cursing myself for raising this complaint as I could have got this done outside for a fraction of the cost. This complaint was attended to and to my surprise I wasn't charged anything as it was just an issue with the wire

While giving me the quote I was asked if I wanted to do the wheel alignment and balancing. I politely said no as I knew it was much cheaper outside. SA went on to say that I won't be able to claim warranty for suspension parts if I didn't do the wheel alignment and balancing - bhpians kindly confirm if this is true. I politely refused and said that it's not part of the listed items in the service schedule. He reluctantly moved towards giving me the estimate.

He stated that it would cost me 5500+ taxes without alignment and balancing. I challenged this and pulled up the hyundai care app and showed him the estimate as per hyundai, it showed INR4003+ taxes. Screenshot of the hyundai care estimate is attached

By this time he was cursing me and changed the estimate to INR4000 without alignment and balancing.

On my way back I thought it's better to get the alignment and balancing done by Blue Hyundai itself as I needed to drive out of station. I called him and he happily agreed to execute it.

I got a WhatsApp message by 2:30 that the vehicle is ready and I made a quick call to the SA and he confirmed the same. I told him I'll be there in an hour.

In rhe meanwhile I accessed the invoice via the hyundai care app and was surprised to see the fog lamp bulb missing. I mistook this for a missed job and was irritated.

Reached the service center and patiently waited to question the missing bulb replacement. Surprisingly he explained all the work done and informed me that the bulb was fine and all work was completed.

I was relieved and the payment process was quick. I was charged a total of INR6444 including tax. Took delivery of the vehicle and came home. Was pleasantly surprised with the ending
Attached Thumbnails
Blue Hyundai, Bangalore-screenshot_20201123230231.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks