Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2010, 22:40   #16
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Oh man. The dealer has the audacity to get physical? It doesn't end there with the dealer giving you a new car or refunding your money. He needs to apologise both verbally and in writing.
Old 28th August 2010, 22:42   #17
Senior - BHPian

UPDATE MAJOR

i just called the customer care to lodge a complaint as they need the car temp. registration no. which i didn't have earlier and they knew about THIS THREAD before i called them.

I LOVE TEAM - BHP

so the people at fiat are watching the thread . and they have assured me that get the problem sorted out asap
manikjeet is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th August 2010, 22:45   #18
Senior - BHPian

1) Take your money back. How can a person even think of getting a new car from this dealer ? Even if the car is good, what will be service standards for future and what if one has to raise warranty issue in future ?

2) Sorry for this, but where ever Tata is there, issue will come up. I had a physical fight for TATA VSNL internet for Rs. 450/-. No wonder they messed up with car owner worth a lakhs. I had issue with Suzuki bike which was rectified by dealer without even a harsh word. A good product going down the drain due to dealer. I am sure if the dealer was good and gave another piece, you would be a happy Punto owner.

Write to Fiat India and try to give them a call. Do proceed with police complaint only if you have high contacts. These dealers have a lot of contacts higher ups and can play havoc. Do file a legal case, but be well prepared against them.

This is highly unprofessional behavior. Worse than what Sidindica faced with Hyundai dealer.
Old 28th August 2010, 22:53   #19
Senior - BHPian

Don't you have some friends in AAJ tak or something. I mean they are enthralled by this sort of material.

First thing first, Take what is rightfully yours, your money! Don't ever deal with them.

report the incident to Fiat/TATA.

Plus if i were you i would have taught a good lesson to the sales guy.
Old 28th August 2010, 22:55   #20
BHPian

Jeez I can't believe this happened to you. That is just so wrong. we are living in a world where there is a new car released every 2-3 months, and serious competition! Sales guys and dealers should be more professional and courteous, instead they are stooping down to this level. Very unfortunate incident indeed. You should write to the FIAT bosses, Take the money and sue them for physical harm and mental stress. That will teach them a lesson, and hopefully they will atleast be professional in their approach.

Cheers!
-Z
Old 28th August 2010, 22:58   #21
Senior - BHPian

Make all your moves AFTER you recieve your money.
Hold until then.
Wrong timing and you might not see your money so easily.
Old 28th August 2010, 23:06   #22
Senior - BHPian

Get your Money back ASAP and then when i'm in chandigarh this time we're having the next extended TBHP Meet at this dealer.Last time the highlight was that it was a marathon 36 hour meet.This time the highlight is going to be something else! haha!
Old 28th August 2010, 23:09   #23
BHPian

Saddened to hear this episode, it makes me think that aren't dealers bothered about their reputation and customer satisfactions? There is CEO corner on Fiat India site where in you can post your suggestions and comments, I hope they would be able to take up the matter with the dealer.

Cheers !!!
Old 28th August 2010, 23:19   #24
Joy
BHPian

Please, take your money back. And then sue them all as there is no tomorrow. These sort of morons should get there due.

I shudder to think what would have happen, if you are not a member of T-BHP. Should other people suffers, no way, for every common people it should not go unnoticed. They should pay for the crime and be jailed.
Old 28th August 2010, 23:41   #25
Senior - BHPian

@Manikjeet- sorry to hear about it but nevertheless you are getting your money back and thats a big relief. The attitude of the people at Joshi is pathetic, few weeks back I got the pressure plate and clutch plate replaced for free on our Indigo after I lost my cool. I had a problem of juddering in first gear even after changing new pressure/clutch plate and I was told by the supervisor that its normal for every car.

Every time I go there, I get offers of cheap engine treatment oil from the mechanics and I wonder who is the unlucky sod who got ripped of Rs500 and didn't get it in the engine.
Old 28th August 2010, 23:51   #26
Senior - BHPian

@manikjeet: Joshi autozone were excellent till they were Maruti dealers. Then that Maruti Training School came few years back & the issue turned the lemon's soar between them. Joshi sighting obvious diplomatic reasons shifted his loyalty to Tata/Fiat & I think he has something to do with Honda & Mercedes Benz too. So in all they became too big for their shoes & people like Niraj are doing all that they can do to bring Joshi Autozone down. And I wish HIM and his LIKES, all the best of luck.
Imagine Niraj doing something similar with Merc customer

I just hope Merc, Fiat, Tata & Honda read this & choose to close their shop with Joshi. Its high time for them now. Or else they can keep visiting TBhp experiences & burn holes in their hearts & 'POCKETS' too.

Raab Rakha.

P.S. Even five years back I chose to buy my M800 from Modern instead of Joshi.

Last edited by ariesonu : 28th August 2010 at 23:56.
Old 29th August 2010, 00:06   #27
BHPian

@manikjeet: Sorry to hear about this issue and glad to hear that they gave you 2 options.

@navpreet: Howz your 12r doing ??

Quote:
Joshi autozone were excellent till they were Maruti dealers. Then that Maruti Training School came few years back & the issue turned the lemon's soar between them. Joshi sighting obvious diplomatic reasons shifted his loyalty to Tata/Fiat & I think he has something to do with Honda & Mercedes Benz too. So in all they became too big for their shoes & people like Niraj are doing all that they can do to bring Joshi Autozone down. And I wish HIM and his LIKES, all the best of luck.
Imagine Niraj doing something similar with Merc customer

I just hope Merc, Fiat, Tata & Honda read this & choose to close their shop with Joshi. Its high time for them now. Or else they can keep visiting TBhp experiences & burn holes in their hearts & 'POCKETS' too.

Raab Rakha.

P.S. Even five years back I chose to buy my M800 from Modern instead of Joshi
Ahaan, so that explains why they moved over to tata. They were like giants in the dealership industry (maybe not for some) and when they moved over, i was thinking something massive might have happened across the corporate table. Glad you shared it.

Howcome they got HONDA + TATA at diff dealerships. AFAIK, dealers cannot sell competitors.

And as you said - rabba rakha 22ji
Old 29th August 2010, 00:06   #28
Senior - BHPian

Horrible experience! Its because of dealers like this the image of the brand goes down!
manikjeet Please don't let this go. Report this incident to the media and also file an FIR against the people who tried to man handle you and your dad.
Forward this link to FIAT/TATA people.
Hope the mater gets resolved soon.

I think this topic need to be moved to the dealer feedback section.
Old 29th August 2010, 00:22   #29
BHPian

only money return is not good..they have to be pusnished for assault, threat for not returning the car, malhandling, cheating...

get your money back and lodge FIR, send a copy of the FIR to Tata and Fiat,

just do it....

Rajeev
Old 29th August 2010, 01:18   #30
Senior - BHPian

Step 1 take back the Full amount with interests (if any)
Step 2 File a physical assault case with intent to causing injury case against that Niraj guy + the whole lot.
Step 3 Get some local/regional newspaper to cover this event.
You have already done Step 0 - written in tbhp about it - they do not know what awaits them when tbhpians and later the world knows about their wrongdoings.

FIAT India - make Josi autozone a thing of the past!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks