Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2017, 23:44   #16
Team-BHP Support

Re: Khivraj Pearl Renault Anna Salai, Chennai and car parts "lost" during service.

Diesel siphoning is unacceptable, but I think it is a good idea to take out all your belongings before giving the car for servicing. Honda has a large board in the service area reminding you to remove 10 or 12 common articles like pendrives, coins, bank notes, umbrellas, SD cards etc from the car. After all, it is very difficult for the dealership to keep an eye on all the employees all the time.

Last edited by SmartCat : 8th January 2017 at 23:45.
SmartCat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2017, 00:36   #17
ike
BHPian

Re: Khivraj Pearl Renault Anna Salai, Chennai and car parts "lost" during service.

Wouldn't escalating to Renault help? I understand you can't expect the manufacturer to intervene for a missing pen drive but siphoning off diesel should have been brought to their notice, especially when done in large amounts and twice in two visits.
Old 9th January 2017, 10:17   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighwayBuddha View Post
Thanks - I will indeed go to Khivraj OMR in future(Is there any option outside of Khivraj in Chennai?).
Khivraj seems to hold a monopoly in Chennai. There's no other, I'm afraid, unless you're looking at private service chaps, whom I wouldn't recommend. Try OMR - barring the distance, their service is very satisfactory and on time.
swiftdiesel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th May 2018, 02:02   #19
Senior - BHPian

Great Sales Experience at Khivraj Motors, Chennai

I purchased a new Swift ZXi in the month of April 2018 from Khivraj Motors Chennai and wish to express my appreciation for te service my wife and i received from our sales team, especially our assigned salesperson Mr.Manikandan at the Mount Road showroom. We all know that the new Swift is very much in demand , overbooked and we had originally signed up for the ZXi plus model in fire red but after the price list was released and checking out the car decided against it and preferred the ZXi model instead.So, the sales team quickly reworked the order with very little fuss and i appreciate their cooperation in this regard.

What i also liked was that the sales team always took me to the yard and let me compare the various models and colours without any pressure to decide on any one model in haste.

We picked up our car on the date specified and though we were late they waited for us and made sure everything was ok before we left the showroom. I would like to list our salesperson Mr.Manikandan's phone number 9790936525 here and highly recommend you contact him if you are looking for a Suzuki car.
nickatnite is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks