Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th October 2010, 11:27   #1
BHPian

Mahindra Xylo - Chennai India Garage, Velachery Bad Treatment

Friends,

I’m posting this thread on behalf of my Friend Niyaz who was badly treated by Chennai India Garage, Velachery branch Service center last week.

He bought the Mahindra Xylo top end model this March 2010.
Last week the car was hit the dog in the highway which resulted minor damage in the front bumper.

To fix this problem he went to service center but the S.A in the Garage told that it will take 12K to change the entire bumper along with that front fog lamp wiring kit needs to be replaced.

My friend asked them only one question, “why you can’t do this through the Insurance.”
Immediately, they turned so atrocious to answer his queries thereafter. As soon my friend raised his voice that, “I will complaint to the senior management people”; The same service advisor replied that he will get back to him once he discuss this issue with his manager and went off.

He waited for 1/2 hour with no response and left the place on frustration.

Finally he went to the nearby local mechanic and fixed his dent bumper along with clamp change for mere Rs.500.

Now he wants to register his complaint about this Velachery dealer to the right person in Mahindra.

So can you please provide any contact/email to escalate this issue?

Also any fellow bhpians faced such problem in the same Velachery branch?

Thanks,
Camon

Last edited by camon : 24th October 2010 at 11:29.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks