Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships

Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2011, 14:52   #1
LNG

Experience with Sai Colorium, JP Ngr Bangalore

Some weeks back i created a thread to share my grief about the body damage which my Ritz car was bravely sporting (thread got removed soon :( ).

After some reading through in here, last week I gave my car to Sai Colorium, JP Ngr Bangalore for the dent-scratch repair job. Promised delivery date kept slipping by a couple and today went early in the morning travelling over 30kms to take the delivery, only to notice that for the amount i owed them for these repairs they gave new scratches as complimentary.

On top of all these, there is an exec. named Mr. Ramachandra. The moment I showed all the new ones, new swirl marks to him, dirty interiors (seats, dash, mats, pedals - clutch, accl, brakes) he just started shouting at me. This charged me up and I was loud trying to reason with him but to no avail. Some excerpts from my good dawn:-

Ramachandra:: "Dont create nuisance early in the morning and spoil my mood, How can we create scratches"

Me :: "What do you mean? Do no shout at me like this, you need to accept your mistakes. You people are supposed to be the experts. Now i am having to tell you guys all the faults and artifacts you had created"

Ramachandra:: "Grrrhhhh, I am not accepting your complaints. Then shouts something in Kannada and gets a crowd around"

Me :: "There is no point in talking to you, i will take this up with Ananth and this is not done. I am not at all satisfied with your job"

I briefed Ananth on the issue and about this irate employee of his'. After lots of talks, he had asked his boys to cover up the damages by rubbing with some emery sheet, paint touch ups, polishes and buffing.

Will writes more details with pics, phone ones. Sai colorium proved a big mistake to me and i am feeling stupid to have taken it all the way from Old madras road to JP nagar.

Chrs
Gopinath
Old 18th January 2011, 11:37   #2

Re: Experience with Sai Colorium, JP Ngr Bangalore

I had given my car to Sai Colorium some 2 years back for bumper painting. While I didn't have the kind of bad experience that you had, the quality of their work was dismal to say the least. They don't have any clean room for painting and the painted surface was rough thanks to dust and sand that got dried up with the paint. And they weren't cheap either. They also leave the interior of your car in shambles. I think these guys are best avoided.

I live in Bangalore and I have a Honda City. I always get my body work done at Magnum Honda. So far I've been pleased with their service.

Most Viewed