Team-BHP - Trident Hyundai, Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   Trident Hyundai, Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/9529-trident-hyundai-bangalore-3.html)

My family and friends have bought a total of 6 Santros from Trident in the past 5 years. We have had a very positive experience, both in terms of sales and service. We get constant SMS alerts on when the car is due for service. However, I havent got any calls offering test drives....I wouldnt mind that! Also, I wish all of their salespeople know some more technical stuff. For ex: When i ordered my Santro (XO-ABS), the salesperson tried quite hard to tell me ABS is not reqd in India. I had to put my foot down and said I want it no matter what cost, and only then did they take the order

I heard that few Hyundai dealers dont even change the engine oil when vehicle report for oil change , instead that just top-up the engine oil and just bill the customer ,,,,hmmm yes they give a clean wash before delivery. Anyone had any experiance.

Hi All,

I've had a Santro 99 model since last 7 years and so for no compalints, service either from Trident or Advaith has been outstanding..what impressed me most was the attention to detail by Trident Service Center loctated on Kanakpura main road[J.P.Nagar] i'am planning to buy the Verna CRDi VTG with ABS, which dealer would you guys recomend, i stay in J.P.Nagar 3rd pahse.

Regards,
Sajan

These days they seem to have become very arrogant, not the same trident i knew long back. Coudnt get a test drive and was made to wait for an hour!

Hi All,

I'am now thinking if i said goof things too soon..I'am been calling Trident Hyundai since last 2 days to give me a TD of Verna CRDi ABS and each time i call, they say they will come in 1 hr and till date have not called back nor come....i'am losing faith in Trident Hyundai now.

Will keep trying till tuesday at the same will aslo try with Advaith also.

Regards,
Sajan

Guys,

I've perhaps gone through some not-so-good experience with Trident. Has anybody in the forum visited Trident Sheshadripuram service centre in Bangalore?

To share some of my experience:

1. I gave my car for out of turn service and nobody cautioned me but instead promptly took the free coupon.
2. They called me when the car was actually due and said I need to service now by paying for it.
3. When I took delivery of the car, I checked the bottom of the car and noticed that under chasis was not washed. When I brought this to the attention of the service person, he said he was apologetic and said he would get it picked next day. Unfortunately, nobody showedup. Makes me wonder if oils gets changed for which we get charged or is it omitted like the way under chassis is not washed?

4. I took my car last week for getting a dent removed from a coconut fall on my bonnet. It took about a week as i claimed insurance.

a. When I took delivery, they had charged for car wash/service again. When I told them that I had one free service due (the service guy who had promised was also incidentally there) he said nothing can be done as the bill was prepared and I just have to pay - I had no option but pay.

b. When I was about to take delivery, I noticed the mirror broken and when I inquired they said it happened my mistake and they are out of stock. They said they can only give me the mirror on Monday and it was a Saturday. I requested them to have their service guy come to my office and have it replaced and it was simply turned down. Either I go to their Sheshadripuram service centre or their JP nagar station on Monday for no fault of my mine. There was not even a cent of regret but instead it appeared like they are doing me a favour. I'm so dependent on the rear view mirrors that I actually took a chance to drive it with out the mirror.

c. Last but not least, I checked the chassis just before driving out and noticed that it was NOT washed again. This is a habit!! When I pointed out, the service guy said if you want it washed, please come back tomorrow!!! When I shared with him my past experience, he got the under chassis washed in 5 mins flat! Wonder how well it was done.

I wonder if I’m the only having this experience and are these a new set of people at Trident who just do not care about customer retention? The service manager who is supposed to be looking after this centre is one face that I wouldn’t want to look at! This person is arguably the most non-customer centric person I have ever met at least in the automobile industry.

I invite you all to share your experiences and suggestions and what customers can do in situations such as these?

please:

Sheshadripuram I am not sure but Kalyan Nagar si the best one. Also Jaksandra one is OK types and Airport i say NO NO as they are so much tied up to see your car properly. Try Jaksandra one as they allow you to see your car serviced and infact you can get the car washed in front of you.
All my personal experience.

Hey DirtyHarry,

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...adripuram.html

Please see the above link of my bad experience with Trident Hyundai service center at Sheshadripuram.

My boss had a similar experience with Trident service station, His black getz was scratched at one or two places at the time of service and they somehow covered it up at the time of delivery since it was in the evening. My boss realised only after two days but couldnt do anything about it since it was already two days he took the delivery from service center. It is always better to do a complete check before taking the delivery from the service center

I have pretty bad experience in Trident at Jakkasandra. Will never give my car there again. Nor have I booked my new i20 from them.

A friend of mine own's a new Santro and he sits in the service station for the entire day and watch his car being serviced, I am not sure whether they really allow to do this in all the service station's. My new santro is to be serviced in the near future and i was wondering to do the same...

i10 1st service experience at Seshadripuram:

There was a mad rush on a friday and no space for vehicles. Still the vehicle was booked, washed and delivered. Well! i mean only what one could see. I had done mud and slush driving at Yana and the engine bay and under body including wheel insides were unwashed! I fail to see how they could miss it on the alloys.

I called and informed the service manager. Some one from Hyundai also called me to verify about the service. The issue was informed to them also.

They have gifted me a minor scratch on the LH mirror body and a minor dent on the bonnet. Too bad I noticed only 2 days afterwards when cleaning in my portico.

I called and informed the service manager. Some one from Hyundai also called me to verify about the service. The issue was informed to them also.

Also i have lost about 6.5 liters of IOL-XP petrol to them when the vehicle had gone back for fitting of lamps and 3M underbody coating when the vehicle had been topped up. The needle was still showing full and i had no means before refilling to find out. The service representative was kind enough to point out before i left the station that the needle was still at full mark. I do maintain a petrol filling log with bill details, route conditions and speed details. I had a wet seat also! There go the seat springs! The SA said that someone had kept their hand there on the off white covers and that it was now washed before i could ask. So no problem!
:Frustrati

I will be bringing this to the notice of the higherups and also Hyundai. Let's see what they have got to say.

On another note, I would like to ask if they have been refunding the promised exchange bonus on time. It is now 30 days after I gave them a copy of the sold car's RC book. Also they recommend me for extended warranty always. Any insights into this?
Thanks
optimist.

From my past experiences, having dealt with both Advaith and Trident, I felt that Trident were more accomodative and the sales staff were friendlier when compared to the Advaith Sales Team.

However, in terms of service and after-sales, Advaith is miles ahead.
Trident have a lot to catch-up.

@optimist - yes Trident do take some time to give you a cheque for the exchange bonus, but they definitely pay - if it has been promised.

Trident have sent me an SMS stating that they are offering a Periodic Maintenance on Sunday,November 15,2009 at a special price of Rs 1499/-, and the offer is valid at any of their workshop(s).

I visited Trident Hyundai yesterday. I am new to Bangalore and I am looking to buy i20 Asta (petrol). The experience from the first meeting was good but I would like to hear more about the current state of sales and service at Trident. I can see the last post on this thread is prety old.

What other dealer should I look into?