Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2015, 15:12   #91
Senior - BHPian

Re: Trident Hyundai, Bangalore

My friend has withdrawn the case against Trident Hyundai from the consumer court, after Trident agreed to pay a certain sum as compensation, as well as give a 2 year warranty if the car fails without being involved in an accident. Of course, the car is fully repaired by the service centre.

Consumer wins
Old 13th January 2015, 15:33   #92
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanjf View Post
My friend has withdrawn the case against Trident Hyundai from the consumer court, after Trident agreed to pay a certain sum as compensation, as well as give a 2 year warranty if the car fails without being involved in an accident. Of course, the car is fully repaired by the service centre.

Consumer wins
Good development. Congratulations to your friend to fight the case and get things go his way.

Hope the car is back on track and running fine! Can we know what all parts were damaged and needed a change?
Old 14th January 2015, 12:16   #93
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Can we know what all parts were damaged and needed a change?
1. Front Bumper
2. Radiator Support Panel
3. Air Dam
4. RH fog lamp
5. Front bumper bottom grille
6. RH running board T/p
7. Radiator condenser
Old 15th February 2015, 12:25   #94
BHPian

Hi,
My friend bought an Eon from the Sadashivnagar (Palace ground Road) Trident Hyundai. The overall experience wasn't a good one. Firstly we were forced to buy the Teflon coating and the under chassis coating since we were 'JUST DISCUSSING' about it on our first visit to the showroom. Secondly the forceful nature of the sales rep to make the full payment in spite of us giving the assurance that we'll get back to him once the finances are ready. The promised delivery date wasn't followed either.
The worst part was that we were told that we'll be getting the Remote central locking as a complementary and during the delivery it wasn't installed at all. Our sales rep was on leave and had assigned the task to someone else. The guy tried to scam us telling that they were not aware of it and that they will get it done in a couple if days. After following up with them and some rude talks over phone the matter was resolved. Overall a bad experience I would say.
Old 23rd February 2015, 17:58   #95
BHPian

Trident Hyundai, Bangalore launched their TRIDENT AUTO Mobile app at Google Play Store. The app can also be used for Trident Renault and Trident Chevrolet.

TRIDENT AUTO Mobile app can be used for the following :

• Easy service appointment scheduling
• Receive timely service reminders for all your vehicles
• Get promotional messages, valuable savings coupons and special offers
• Find contact details of all service centers and connect with them.
• Find road side assistance emergency numbers and connect with them
• Submit post sales feedback
• Submit post service feedback
• Share the post service feedback with the respective service adviser
• Get quotes for new cars
• Get quotes for used cars
• Get insurance quotes
• Pay service bills
• Renew Insurance Policies
• Renew warranty Policies

Source : Google Play Store

Last edited by Grand Drive : 23rd February 2015 at 18:05.
Old 1st December 2015, 13:53   #96
e46
BHPian

Re: Unscrupulous business practice of Trident Hyundai

Dear BHPians,

Seeking your kind attention.

I booked a i10 (not grand) from Trident Hosur road on 31st October. Due to financial constraints I had to cancel the booking on 24th Nov. In between i submitted the docs to ICICI bank for loan related things and recieved loan offer (roi, funding amount). I did not proceed with the offer though.

When I enquired the refund status today with dealership, i was informed by the sales person that rs. 3000 has been deducted as cancellation charge. I am taken aback by this.

Is this OK from theitr end? can you guys help me how can I sort this out. Would also appreciate if someone kindly share some HMIL higher official email ids. Seeking your help.

Regards,
Abhishek M
Old 2nd December 2015, 00:42   #97
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46 View Post
I booked a i10 (not grand) from Trident Hosur road on 31st October. Due to financial constraints I had to cancel the booking on 24th Nov.
Hey, when you had gone to the showroom for the booking did you discuss anything regarding refund amount if you cancel the booking?

Was it 100% refundable or would they charge you anything?

But Rs 3000 to be taken as cancellation charges is too much. Do escalate this to Hyundai India and see what is the outcome. If the dealership head isn't responding then all you can do is escalate.
Old 2nd December 2015, 06:29   #98
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46 View Post
Is this OK from theitr end? can you guys help me how can I sort this out. Would also appreciate if someone kindly share some HMIL higher official email ids. Seeking your help.

Regards,
Abhishek M
It is not ok, but most dealerships do it. Typically when you make the booking you need to clarify this and also if possible get them to put it on the booking form. They also have the responsibility of telling you if there is a cancellation charge.

Instead of email, I would suggest escalating via one of their social media platforms ( preferably twitter ). They are typically sensitive to bad press on the public forums and respond quickly.
Old 19th February 2018, 11:25   #99
BHPian

The right side turn indicator bulb was not working and I visited Trident Hyundai, KR Puram on the way. The SA said he would check the issue and went on to open a job card and said there are charges only if bulb is replaced.

A mechanic came and checked and it was an issued of only the bulb being loose. He fixed and went off.

The SA met me again and handed me over a bill of Rs.392/- (service charge and new bulb cost)

I argued for a bit and left after paying as I was getting delayed for an appointment.
I took a new bulb as well.

Really pissed off by their non-professional attitude.
Old 19th February 2018, 12:47   #100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidzz View Post
Really pissed off by their non-professional attitude.
Trident Hyundai, Domlur once replaced my Verna's brake light bulb for free!
As I had been regularly servicing from them for over 4 years, Benjamin, the SA said "don't worry, I will take care" and replaced the bulb.

So I guess it is all down to the service advisers how they handle.
Nalin1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th July 2018, 23:32   #101
BHPian

I'm in a similar situation, I have made a booking for Creta from Trident Hyundai Bangalore. However, only order form has been signed but no payment has been made so far. I have also applied loan of 60% from SBI and have told the dealership that all money will be settled upon sanctioning of the loan. The sanction letter is expected tomorrow and I will need to make the remaining down payment by then. The dealer is insisting, he cannot allot the car in my name until full payment is made. The plan is to make complete payment tomorrow (30th July) and get the car registered on Tuesday (31st July). Im expecting delivery by 15th Aug. I'm bit nervous at the moment, since I've not seen the car and dealer claims its available in stock yard which is around 40kms away from where I live.

Also there are no current offers running on new Creta, however when I negotiated hard I was given a near 50% discount on insurance premium. SA said he's worked out the best deal after considering the 35% NCB from my existing car policy that I just sold. I'm getting insurance done thru dealer to get Hyundai Assurance benefits.

Also observe the difference in calculation on Customer Order Form and Order Booking form.

Does it smell anything fishy here ?
Attached Thumbnails
Trident Hyundai, Bangalore-img_20180729_230939.jpg  

Trident Hyundai, Bangalore-img_20180729_230843.jpg  

Old 7th May 2019, 12:14   #102
BHPian

Reviving an old thread. I bought Grand i10 Asta (P) from Trident Hyundai-Hosur Road Showroom and the experience was downright pedestrian. The same is summarised below:

The sales consultant (Ms Usha Rani) was woefully out of sync with respect to her assurances and related delivery on the same; the major disappointments are:

a) Delivery advice from HDFC was shared with autofinance@tridenthyundai.com on 25th April 2019 at 9 AM; this was forwarded by the HDFC executive to corporate@tridenthyundai.com on the same date at 5:41 PM. When I went to the showroom on 26th April 2019 for doing the PDI and providing final clearance for registration, I was informed by Usha that the delivery advice has not been received yet; the same was already shared a day earlier. Kindly note that the vehicle delivery was assured on 26th April 2019 during negotiations.

b) I requested Usha to deliver the vehicle on Tuesday, 30th April 2019 as the delay was inevitable. She immediately confirmed me the same and provided assurance that the vehicle will be registered and the same will be delivered with the related number plates. Do note that I didn't follow it up with Usha on 27th and 29th April 2019 assuming that she will deliver as was promised. On 30th April 2019, when I called her up to confirm delivery timing, she informed me that the registration number is still awaited. I reluctantly agreed to take the delivery on 30th April 2019 itself.

c) I reached the showroom as per agreed timelines and Usha promptly handed over the documents to me. Upon reviewing the same, I noticed that the Road Tax Receipt and The Extended Warranty Certificates are missing. I flagged off the missing documents and was told that owing to some printer problem, it can't be printed and the same will be delivered to my home on 2nd May 2019. While inspecting my car, I noticed that the accessories I have shortlisted and confirmed have not been installed. When enquired, I was informed nonchalantly by Javed that the same is Out of Stock; do note that I was never informed of the same till the time of delivery. I was getting increasingly frustrated with the absolutely reckless attitude of sales consultant but decided to keep calm.

d) I took the delivery of my Grand i10 at ~5 PM on 30th April 2019. At 5:50 PM on the same day, I received a text that the road tax has been paid and the application is under process. While carefully scrutinizing the status on MoRTH/Vahaan website, I realised that the road tax was only paid on 30th April at 5:50 PM post delivery of the vehicle and hence the receipt wasn't available. During this entire saga, I was informed that the road tax has been paid well in advance and the application is pending with RTO for approval.

e) After repeated follow-ups, Usha shared the image of Road Tax Copy and was absolutely clueless on the registration status; do note that i was still waiting for a physical copy of the same. The registration number was finally allotted on 2nd May 2019. Upon calling her up on 3rd May 2019, she was still clueless on the status and I was forced to share the screenshot of Vahaan portal with the registration number mentioned there-in. I was informed that Extended Warranty has been registered and will be handed over on 4th May 2019; I was due to arrive on 4th May 2019 for installation of the accessories.

f) When I visited the showroom on 4th May 2019, I was informed that the extended warranty has not been registered yet; I am still awaiting the extended warranty certificate.

I have complained this to the customer care manager and am still awaiting a response. The reckless and abhorrent attitude of the sales consultant has completely eroded my faith in the brand and I am regretting moving to the Hyundai fold.
unleash_thunder is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th May 2019, 20:31   #103
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleash_thunder View Post
I have complained this to the customer care manager and am still awaiting a response.
Received a call from Trident Hyundai. The manager was apologetic for the discomfort caused and vowed to work upon improving the communication with customers.
Old 7th May 2019, 20:55   #104
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleash_thunder View Post
... I flagged off the missing documents and was told that owing to some printer problem, it can't be printed and the same will be delivered to my home on 2nd May 2019.

While carefully scrutinizing the status on MoRTH/Vahaan website, I realised that the road tax was only paid on 30th April at 5:50 PM post delivery of the vehicle and hence the receipt wasn't available.
Nonchalant attitude !

I dont understand the printer issue. The Road Tax receipt is printed @ RTO. Does she mean to say that Everyone who got a new vehicle at that time had the same problem ?

the Vahaan / MoRTH websites take a long time to reflect the registration. Were you checking for registration or payment of road tax ?
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2019, 12:46   #105
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
The Road Tax receipt is printed @ RTO.
I don't think that the road tax receipt is printed at RTO anymore. The receipts are now generated from the Vahaan portal against the application logged in.

Quote:
Were you checking for registration or payment of road tax ?
I was checking for both. I am attaching the screen-shot of my application status and have highlighted the entries which mention when the road tax payment was done.
Attached Thumbnails
Trident Hyundai, Bangalore-vahaan-application-status.jpg  

Last edited by unleash_thunder : 20th May 2019 at 12:48. Reason: Quotes were not reflecting properly
unleash_thunder is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks