Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2015, 21:50   #31
BANNED

Re: Bad experience with Dakshin Honda

On your phone GPS or any map portal, please search for Labamba Gifts, No. 32 Magrath Road, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025.

The Dakshin place is next to it.

But maps dont show the one way direction accurately. You can only enter from the Garuda Mall end.

You can try to follow the red arrows in the attached image. The service center is the blue square. The road is a one way. So please try to follow the directions shown in the image.
Attached Thumbnails
Bad experience with Dakshin Honda-dakshin.png  

hangover is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2015, 14:59   #32
ISO
BANNED

I called one of the Honda showroom in Pune for the test drive in the morning. Receptionist told me all are busy in the meeting cannot be disturbed. She did not even bother to give me call back.
Old 23rd February 2015, 09:29   #33
Senior - BHPian

Hi folks, How good or bad the Dakshin Honda on Hosur Road currently? I will be moving to Bellandur next month, so that seems like the nearest Honda A.S.S. After all the posts on this thread I am a bit wary but they seem to be the only one nearby unless I want to go to Whitefield. Thanks.
Old 1st March 2015, 01:03   #34
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangover View Post
On your phone GPS or any map portal, please search for Labamba Gifts, No. 32 Magrath Road, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025.

The Dakshin place is next to it.

But maps dont show the one way direction accurately. You can only enter from the Garuda Mall end.

You can try to follow the red arrows in the attached image. The service center is the blue square. The road is a one way. So please try to follow the directions shown in the image.
Just an FYI - the BBMP guys are doing some major road digging with JCB's as on yesterday 28 feb,2015. From the pace of work, it it looks like at least another 10 - 15 days more work.

So the one-way I indicated in my map has been reversed. You need to enter from the Brigade road end and go back same way.
Old 31st March 2015, 12:33   #35
BHPian

Since I saw this thread on Dakshin Honda, I have to give my opinion on this dealership.
I visited Dakshin Honda in the last week of december with the intention of booking a City in the next 1 week.
The SA was prompt to attend me and explain the product. I already had a TD of this car from another dealership, but wanted a final TD before I write the check. So, a TD was agreed for the next day at my home.
The next day I don't receive any call. I try reaching the SA couple of times. The answer was "The TD vehicle is with the Head office. I will call you once I get it". The day is over. I call him again the next day and the same reply. So "Head office" (wherever it is) is important for them then a customer. I went ahead with my booking with Whitefield Honda.
In Feb, suddenly I get a call from Dakshin, asking If I am still interested in Amaze (?). I tell them the booking is done with another dealership. He asks me "why?". Do I need to answer them after all this?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks