Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2012, 22:44   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: New Fiat/Tata Dealership/Service Center in North Bangalore.

I bought my new fiat punto 1.3 from Aadya motors last month. The dealership experience was average- Nothing to really praise about, nor to condemn. The sales advisers were courteous and could explain all things clearly. The showroom itself is well laid out and has quite a few numbers of TATA cars and the twin fiats on prominent display. The whole area around is very dusty due to the construction of a flyover at a nearby signal.
I had some issues getting PDI initially – had to come back one day without carrying pdi (after being called to the showroom to do the same) because the car had not been brought to their yard near the showroom. This according to them was a result of a miscommunication between the manager and the sales assistant. Eventually PDI happened after another 3 days. They have a stockyard very near to their showroom, which makes it convenient to do the PDI.
Overall, I would rate them as average. Hope the service part is good and does not give me any headaches
Old 27th February 2012, 14:43   #17
BHPian

@sandSun
Never think of servicing the car from aadya motors. Please read my post. You can try with kht motors. They are far better and professional.

Last edited by rki2007 : 27th February 2012 at 14:44.
Old 27th February 2012, 15:34   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
@sandSun
Never think of servicing the car from aadya motors. Please read my post. You can try with kht motors. They are far better and professional.
Read your post today and was surprised! In fact 2 days before I had met a person in my apartment who had done servicing of his vista from Aadya. He had a good experience with them it seems! Anyways to be on the safer side, I would plan up my 3 free services to be done at my home town were I know a lot of guys in T.A.S.S. Luckily, punto has longer services intervals- 1st free service at 5K or 6 months, 2nd at 15K or 1 year and 3rd at 30K or 2 years.
BTW I got a piece of information from one of the staff in Aadya that they have already acquired land near Yelahanka for a Fiat exclusive service center and the center would be ready by July - August. Don't know how much true it is, but if it is indeed true, I expect much better service there, being a 'Fiat only' center!
Old 27th February 2012, 22:33   #19
BHPian

@ sandsun
It's not only me, there are few more bhpians complaining about aadyas. Please check the previous threads.
Old 14th August 2016, 18:41   #20

Since Aadya is right opposite Manyata, I give my Tata Safari there for service as it is convenient to drop go to work and pick up in the evening. Below is my experience.
# Body Work, Doors Accessories etc - VERY BAD - They could not get my door rattles fixed even after multiple visits.

# Electricals - VERY BAD - They installed my fog lamps in such a crude way that I could have done a better job. The OEM slot was cut unevenly that resulted in hugs gals between the lamps and the bumper. Plus, they left the battery terminal loose, did not screw it, no grease, that causes corrosion and the fuse box was fixed in correctly, unclamped, good that it did not run into the fan belts.

# Alignment and Balancing - VERY BAD - The technicians could not get my alignment right even after multiple visits. They dont know what is camber and toe! Illiterate technicians.

#Engine, Wheels and other Mech Parts - GOOD - I think this this department, they have good technicians. Touch wood my car has not mechanical issues and whatever was there they tool good care of it.

# Vehicle Handling - VERY BAD - They gave my car back with huge door dings. I have 3 complaints registered on tata's new TMSC app and the managers are calling me to get it fixed, but I want them to suffer.

I dont think I will ever go to AADYA again.

Anil, the sweet talking Tata Safari Service advisor does not do his job. There are no quality checks before vehicle delivery.

# Parts Replacement - VERY BAD - They charged me for 2 tie rod ends replacement but they installed only one, the outside alignment shop technician took me below the vehicle and showed me.

in All AADYA motors is bad, no quality checks, please do you due diligence when you take your vehicle after a service and please do not take delivery when it is dark coz you will not see the door dings.

Thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks