Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2011, 14:48   #1
BHPian

New Fiat/Tata Dealership/Service Center in North Bangalore.

Hey Fellas,

First up, Congratulations to everyone on OUR 7th birthday!

I have been noticing a big new setup on the Nagawara Outer Ring Road since a couple of days. This has now turned out to be Aadya Motors, a Fiat/Tata Dealership and Service Station. Its still getting all setup and I dont think its been inaugurated yet. Its opposite Lumbini gardens, just after the flyover work and Embassy Manyata Tech Park (where I work) on the left side if you are going towards Hebbal Flyover.

Approximate location:
New Fiat/Tata Dealership/Service Center in North Bangalore.-untitled.jpg

Mods: I tried searching the "Indian Dealership" sections and also tried a google search but Aadya Motors didn't show-up, hence started this new thread. Kindly merge appropriately if required.
Old 15th February 2011, 19:19   #2
BHPian

Re: New Fiat/Tata Dealership/Service Center in North Bangalore.

Even I saw this coming up. I thought it would be a branch of Prerana Motors.
I had heard that Prerana is setting up something near that area.
Old 15th February 2011, 19:29   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Isn't the Nagwara section of ORR totally dug up for underpass work? How does one approach this place?
Old 15th February 2011, 20:02   #4
BHPian

Its a mess noopster, its for a flyover (not a underpass) as far as I can tell. Well to approach this area you have to be coming from Nagawara junction towards Hebbal flyover, keep to your left and take the service road.

@Holyghost: I did notice a Prerana Motors board too, but not in this place. The Prerana on ORR near Nagawara is a small shop (atleast whats visible), its hard to tell whether its a service station or a spare parts sales only sorta thingy.

Last edited by Zenster : 15th February 2011 at 20:05.
Old 14th March 2011, 13:41   #5
Senior - BHPian

The dealership looks to be operational now. Big Board says sales and service. Good news for all TATA owners. Now we have 4 dealers in Bangalore.
Old 16th March 2011, 17:56   #6
BHPian

Do they have service too??
Wow, I can now keep my vehicle rattle free by visiting them every month. I stay very very close to this center, and I can walk back home after giving the vehicle for service.

It had been a pain for me over the last 3 years. I had to visit either Prerana at Peenya, Concorde at Hosur road and recently KHT at Whitefield.
Old 8th September 2011, 12:09   #7
NIP
Senior - BHPian

These guys at AADYA MOTORS are pathetic. Took half hour before service advisor turned up for my Nano service (already booked). Then walked into the showroom figure out alloys for the Nano, and waited for another half hour before asking umpteen number of chaps for details. Also checked out the Aria and couple of other cars, and not ONE sales exec walked up to even talk to us...and mind you, we were the only customers in the place. Then some chap walks up to me and says the accessory chap is in the service area...please meet him there !! I was like sc**w you and walked out. PATHETIC customer relations !!!

Still need to pick up my Nano from service this evening. Will update here.
Old 9th September 2011, 11:40   #8
NIP
Senior - BHPian

Ok here's the update on AADYA MOTORS, Nagwara, Bangalore North. I had dropped off my Nano for service in the morning of 09-11-2011 and had to pick it up in the evening. The service engineer was a chap called Tabarez. If I have even seen a more unfriendly and incompetent SE, its this guy. I had asked him to fix only 3 things: 1. broken window roller handle on drivers side, 2. front engine hatch release cable and 3. broken ORVM.

So since he never bothered to call me about the status of the car, I called him around 5 in the evening and told him I'd be there at 7 sharp to pick up the car and he was ok with that. Reached there 7 sharp with my 5yr old son in tow, and it started pouring. He made out the bill and handed me the papers and I pay up at the cash counter and wait for the car to be driven out. Check this out...I can see the entire service station from the customer lounge, including my car and there's nothing being done on it. I wait for half hour before I lose my cool and call Tabarez on his cell and fire him. He's still chatting with some chaps in the far end of the service station and takes another 10 mins to drive my car out. I was furious !! And did I mention it was pouring !!

I check the car and the ORVM has been replaced. The engine hatch release cable and the window roller handle were not fixed. On asking he says "Sit, Nano is a delicate car. WHy did you buy it?" I was like !@#$@ its my car and I lost my cool and asked how such a BIG service station like AADYA can not even stock small spares like this...he says arrogantly "These are delicate parts. We cannot keep stock of such things all the time." I was like "arent delicate parts more likely to be stocked?!!" He replies "Sir TATA does not send us enough parts...what to do"....!! And he has a funny smirk on his face !! I was totally pissed off...gave him a piece of my mind and he was grinning and actually mumbled something bad before I drove off. I had my son with me and didn't want to make a scene.

In the heavy downpour and situation, I completely forgot to ask him for the customer feedback form. I would have written something really nasty about him.

Another incident BTW. In my previous post, I've mentioned about the alloys and the accessories dept. at AADYA. When I called the SE at 5 to enquire about my car, he says service is done and its waiting to be washed. I said OK then can you install the alloys and I will pick it up at 7:30. He says I cannot do that as it will take too much time etc. etc. I have had alloys on several of my cars in the past, and it does not take more than an hour in a competant service station to install them, and that too on a Nano. They lost a valuable customer.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE !! Extremely unprofessional and every dept. here seems to be down in the dumps.

AADYA MOTOTS MANAGEMENT: PLEASE WAKE UP !!

I have a very deep respect for the chaps at Metro Ford (my Fusion) after my experience in Aadya motors yesterday.

Last edited by NIP : 9th September 2011 at 11:42.
NIP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th September 2011, 19:08   #9
BHPian

I had a rather great experience at Aadya motors today.

For the past few days (or weeks, may be) my safari was literally drinking diesel, i.e., almost Rs. 150 for 10 kms or so. I checked for leakages, there was none. Not sure about the issue, I took the vehicle to their service workshop.

At first they also suspected diesel leakage. On informing that no leakage was visible, and that they could check in for any leakages. one of the things they subsequently asked was if the pump was overhauled. Now I did get the pump head changed about six months back, but it never occurred to me that the pump timing could be a problem. They checked for any leakage, and there was none, and then they adjusted the timing. Now my safari is back in condition. Took a drive of about 40-50 kms today in city traffic, and the average was around 9-10, much better than originally I was getting. They also have a 3M service center there.

All the while they went out of their way to help me out, and the entire process was completed by an hour and 10-15 mins or so. The vehicle was delivered during lunch hours, and I did not have to pay anything at all. I did not have any prior appointment with them.

If the problem goes away, then I would say that the mechanics are knowledgeable and the conduct is also good. I would definitely give them another try, more so because they are also closer to my home.

There were also a number of other cars including safari and fiat cars.

Last edited by sumannandy : 13th September 2011 at 19:11.
Old 14th September 2011, 21:01   #10
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumannandy View Post
I had a rather great experience at Aadya motors today.

For the past few days (or weeks, may be) my safari was literally drinking diesel, i.e., almost Rs. 150 for 10 kms or so. I checked for leakages, there was none. Not sure about the issue, I took the vehicle to their service workshop.

At first they also suspected diesel leakage. On informing that no leakage was visible, and that they could check in for any leakages. one of the things they subsequently asked was if the pump was overhauled. Now I did get the pump head changed about six months back, but it never occurred to me that the pump timing could be a problem. They checked for any leakage, and there was none, and then they adjusted the timing. Now my safari is back in condition. Took a drive of about 40-50 kms today in city traffic, and the average was around 9-10, much better than originally I was getting. They also have a 3M service center there.

All the while they went out of their way to help me out, and the entire process was completed by an hour and 10-15 mins or so. The vehicle was delivered during lunch hours, and I did not have to pay anything at all. I did not have any prior appointment with them.

If the problem goes away, then I would say that the mechanics are knowledgeable and the conduct is also good. I would definitely give them another try, more so because they are also closer to my home.

There were also a number of other cars including safari and fiat cars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIP View Post
Ok here's the update on AADYA MOTORS, Nagwara, Bangalore North. I had dropped off my Nano for service in the morning of 09-11-2011 and had to pick it up in the evening. The service engineer was a chap called Tabarez. If I have even seen a more unfriendly and incompetent SE, its this guy. I had asked him to fix only 3 things: 1. broken window roller handle on drivers side, 2. front engine hatch release cable and 3. broken ORVM.

So since he never bothered to call me about the status of the car, I called him around 5 in the evening and told him I'd be there at 7 sharp to pick up the car and he was ok with that. Reached there 7 sharp with my 5yr old son in tow, and it started pouring. He made out the bill and handed me the papers and I pay up at the cash counter and wait for the car to be driven out. Check this out...I can see the entire service station from the customer lounge, including my car and there's nothing being done on it. I wait for half hour before I lose my cool and call Tabarez on his cell and fire him. He's still chatting with some chaps in the far end of the service station and takes another 10 mins to drive my car out. I was furious !! And did I mention it was pouring !!

I check the car and the ORVM has been replaced. The engine hatch release cable and the window roller handle were not fixed. On asking he says "Sit, Nano is a delicate car. WHy did you buy it?" I was like !@#$@ its my car and I lost my cool and asked how such a BIG service station like AADYA can not even stock small spares like this...he says arrogantly "These are delicate parts. We cannot keep stock of such things all the time." I was like "arent delicate parts more likely to be stocked?!!" He replies "Sir TATA does not send us enough parts...what to do"....!! And he has a funny smirk on his face !! I was totally pissed off...gave him a piece of my mind and he was grinning and actually mumbled something bad before I drove off. I had my son with me and didn't want to make a scene.

In the heavy downpour and situation, I completely forgot to ask him for the customer feedback form. I would have written something really nasty about him.

Another incident BTW. In my previous post, I've mentioned about the alloys and the accessories dept. at AADYA. When I called the SE at 5 to enquire about my car, he says service is done and its waiting to be washed. I said OK then can you install the alloys and I will pick it up at 7:30. He says I cannot do that as it will take too much time etc. etc. I have had alloys on several of my cars in the past, and it does not take more than an hour in a competant service station to install them, and that too on a Nano. They lost a valuable customer.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE !! Extremely unprofessional and every dept. here seems to be down in the dumps.

AADYA MOTOTS MANAGEMENT: PLEASE WAKE UP !!

I have a very deep respect for the chaps at Metro Ford (my Fusion) after my experience in Aadya motors yesterday.

Two contrasting views here.What i have concluded from my visits to the A*S*S is the whole service experience depends on the Service Adviser who handles your car.If he is competent enough then your car will get a very good service.

I had a bitter third free service experience at Blue Hyundai while the previous two services were very good.The SA during the third service was exactly like the one mentioned - Tabarez. Very arrogant and least customer friendly.The end result as you expect was a horrible service.

I heard from a mechanic in advaith hyundai in rajajinagar that many SA's just ask them to do the normal tasks like changing oil and filters and not to bother about the problems mentioned in the Job Card.Only if the customer notices it and raises the issue again it would be addressed.Most of the times it would go unnoticed by a novice customer!. I was hearing this.But this is how the things work in The A*S*S
Old 5th November 2011, 18:46   #11
Senior - BHPian

Aadya Motors seems a mixed bag. I am going to give them a shot when I am ready to pick up my Linea TJet.

A neighbor bought his Tjet from Aadya and he had a pleasant experience. The car had some technical issue as soon as he bought it. A software update was done and the problem was solved. I did not understand the problem entirely. I think it had to do with the radiator fan running a little too long after turning off the car. My guess is they are a capable dealer. I was told they have a Fiat specific sales team too and to ask for them as the TATA chaps are clue less about Fiat cars.

At the same time and after reading your sour experience with Aadya, I now feel Metro Ford service is leagues ahead. I also believe the quality of the service is entirely dependent on the engineer you deal with and the relation ship you maintain. I did find one dumb a** at Metro Ford in Lingarajapuram, however he did not screw up anything. His interest in the job was just not there. I switched to another engineer and its been smooth sailing except for the scary part cost for a Ford Ikon. I have had to wait only once for a spare part to arrive. This was when my drive shaft had seen its days. The wait was just 4 days.
Old 13th November 2011, 00:47   #12
Senior - BHPian

My day started with a plan of going to the BBMP office in vivek nagar to submit the application for birth certificate for my son. As those guys were shut, I decided to do a quick round up of all the Tata Fiat dealers in Bangalore. I will be booking my Linea T Jet in the coming weeks, so I wanted to know who treats me the best.

I started with Prerana Motors on the road leading to Lalbagh. Nice super swank showroom with nobody in it. The ground floor is for Tata cars, 1st floor is for Tata and Fiat. I walk in and there is nobody at the front desk. I loaf around and a person comes up asking me what I want. I said I was interested in the Linea T Jet. They send me to the 1st floor. The 1st floor had the Aria, Safari, Punto and Linea on display. There was only one gentleman already attending to a couple of ladies so I walked around, checked out the Aria and was mighty impressed. I was attended to in a few minutes by Mr. Suhas. Nice chap. I asked for the T Jet. There was no car on display so I checked out the multi jet. Suhas was nice and showed me around the car. I have no complaints about Suhas. Not a very spacious car on the inside. So I asked about the T Jet. There was no car on display, no test drive car and no finance person I could talk to. I did not know what to think of Prerana. I was under the impression that these guys are big and will be more customer focused. Guess not. While at Prerna I asked Suhas about the car I will get if I book a T Jet. He checked with the person in charge and said the car will be a May manufactured unit. I was shocked. Don't know how far this is true, I was told that the last batch of T Jets were manufactured in May and T Jets are not made anymore.

Next pit stop is Concorde Motors at Dairy Circle. Lots of activity and the front desk is fairly quick to realize I have walked into their show room. They ask about the car I am interested in. Mr. Nishanth comes up to me and I tell him about my requirement. I ask for a test drive and am offered one in no longer than 5 minutes. The drive was not that great as it was through horrible traffic. The car was in pretty bad shape. The air conditioning was not really doing what I have gone used to reading, which means cooling the cabin really well. We get back to the showroom and Nishanth puts me on to their finance person as I had asked for him. Finance person goes over the details and it is well explained. Axis Bank now offering a 11% fixed rate of interest. This is lower than SBI which is at 11.25%. I have not gone into details about how Axis are providing this. I ask about 0% depreciation scheme on insurance. Concorde are not aware of this but are quick to call up Future General and bring some clarity over the matter. Rs. 17000 is the free insurance provided. I need to pay another Rs. 7000 to get the 0% depreciation benefit. Nishanth said there were 2 Sun Beam Beige colors of the T Jet+ at the Pune facility and the car will be around 3 months old. He also said Fiat do not manufacture cars from November on so that they can clear the years inventory. Once again, I do not know how true this is. As for a PDI, Nishanth said the car will be brought to the show room and I can carry out the PDI. I can request for another car if the PDI was not satisfactory. On an overall, I feel good with Concorde.

Next stop is a long way off from dairy circle. This time its Aadya Motors on ring road leading to Hebbal. Nice large sales and service facility. Lots of cars, lots of people at the showroom and it is the most busy showroom of the day. Lots of people looking at not just Tata cars, even Fiat too. I walk in and the front desk takes my request. However it is a good half an hour before Ms. Srija comes to me. Very sweet lady. I tell her why I at the showroom and also ask if I could get a drive. It is all sorted in a few minutes and we are gunning it down ring road at close to 140kmph. The car is clean, nothing is broken in it and it has clocked only 1500km. It is also a bronzo scuro color. Very nice shade and the first time I am seeing one. However, the air conditioning in this one is also not that great. It is just okay. Ms. Srija does not say a word unless and other wise I ask a question. I am not sure if she was nervous about the speeds I was doing and the once panic brake I did just to test the brakes. She appears calm and comfortable. I get the best T Jet test drive of the day. We head back to the showroom and upon entering the facility the front over hang of the car slams a hump made just at the entry of the showroom. It was so loud the watchman came running. I back the car and park it at another spot. I apologized and Srija says there is nothing to worry about. We get out of the car and can't find any damage to the front bumper. The over hang does pose a problem but the hump at the show room is the fault. It is just bad design. We check out the hump and there are very bad scratch marks. The car looks alright. We head back into the showroom and I ask Ms. Srija for the finance chap. The finance guy comes in 5 minutes but does not really look interested. His first offer is with Reliance. I asked him to quote for SBI. He does the math and gives me all the information. I Thank Ms. Srija and ask for her visiting card and leave.

I had KHT Motors bring the car to my work spot for a test drive some months ago and I must say they have been very pro active. I get a call from them every week to find out when I plan on booking the car.

So there you go, a round up of my experience of the dealers you are most likely to visit for a Tata Fiat car.
Old 23rd December 2011, 18:56   #13
BHPian

Aadya motors- Is it a authorised service centre or robbers's centre

I am scratching my head thinking whether i made a macro level mistake by buying a Tata car or have committed a micro level mistake by getting my car serviced with Aadya motors.

I bought the car from Concorde - Diary circle- Nothing great to explain about them . In simple words, the showroom is a market. No one cares for anything.

1st free service:- Got it done from Concorde- Diary circle. All the complaints were unattended. They infact broke my mobile holder under the handbrake. I had placed several complaints with Tata, but i got only calls and nothing great was done.

2nd free Service:- Done with KHT. I would say that these people are good and professional. Although some complaints were unattended, but still i would rate them 8/10.

3rd Free service:- I MADE A VERY VERY BIG MISTAKE BY SELECTING AADYA MOTORS since it was close to my place.I had given several complaints to be attended in the car, surprisingly not even one was attended. I was extremely busy after my car was serviced and even though i was having in my mind that i should take my car back to Aadya for re-service, all these things didn't happen and finally i took the car by making myself free after about 2 months.

It took about 45 mins for anyone to attend my car.Finally one SA came and i explained everything to him and he said all these issues will take 4-5 hours and i need to leave the car. The first question i asked was "THEN WHAT DID YOU PEOPLE DO DURING THE SERVICE". I was asking for a spare car/ drop facility in my car, so that i can leave my car immediately for service. Since no option was viable, i had to book an appointment on 26th dec and finally came out.

After travelling for about 3 kms, then only i noticed that my pen drive which was plugged in the USB slot was missing. Again went back to service center and asked the people about it. It must be stolen by some mechanic since my car was parked inside the service bay due to shortage of space for parking outside.

One great person head of the Customer relations dept never bothered to at least talk to me instead she was chatting some personal matter with some person over phone even when a customer is sitting in front of her for some query.

In the earlier posts some one had mentioned about a person by name Tabarez, he was the person who attended my car. The Customer relation manager gave a reply which made me laugh within myself. Saaaaar since the person who had serviced your car has left our organisation, so we don't not know about things what he had done. Is this a way a person handling a honorable position gives out stupid excuses.

Still waiting for my pen drive/ reimbursement for the same. I literally cancelled the service appointment since i seriously fear to give my car to these people for any service. A pen drive is after all a cheap thing which is stolen.How can i believe them to give my car for service.

My sincere advice is PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR CAR FOR SERVICE AT AADYA MOTORS. I am not giving a biased opinion just because i lost must valuables. I am making this statement after watching their attitude closely.Not only the staff, even the security person's attitude will irritate you. No body cares for anyone.

I have arrived at a conclusion, that there will be no more Tata cars in my life. Tata should learn and as well teach their service centers how valuable a customer is!

I think i am eligible to comment because i have experienced Maruti service for previous M 800 and also Hyundai service for my i10.
Old 2nd February 2012, 00:38   #14
BHPian

It seems the opinions are deeply divided. I have been to both Concorde and Aadya motors for TDs (had a couple of months gap or maybe more). My experience was not much different. At concorde the sales person was eager to sell a car and was willing to offer arguments and seemed knowledgeable while at Aadya the guy just kept quite. I had to probe and provoke ( i said i was considering Ritz) to get more out of him. But he was helpful none the less. So i can't really pick one over other on basis of this. I think we need more reviews from the guys who have serviced their cars, to arrive at some conclusions.
Old 21st February 2012, 11:26   #15
Senior - BHPian

I wanted to Sevice my Fiat cars at Aadya motors (nearer to home) rather than Prerana Motors Kudlu gate. After reading this thread, it makes sense to stick to Prerana Motors Kudlu gate even though its very far for me.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks