Team-BHP - Bimal Service (Maruti) is horrible!!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Dealerships (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/)
-   -   Bimal Service (Maruti) is horrible!!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-dealerships/9706-bimal-service-maruti-horrible.html)

People in Bangalore planning to buy a maruti??? Do not, I repeat do not venture anywhere close to BIMAL. The Service sucks......
My first experience is my Esteem, which developed a strange noise at 2000 rpm and the technicians tried a lot changed a gear box ( not a new one ), changed clutch plates andd clutch assembly, crashed my car, made me spend a lot of money on fuel ( they emptied the tank and filled fuel and asked me to cough up the fuel expense ), i finaly sold the car, disgusted and weary, I went in for a M800 as a replacement and the excess amount after the exchange amount went for downpayment, was promised to be reimbursed in 2 weeks time. Now it is a month and each day one person comes with a fancy excuse for the delay and act as if they are doing a big favor...

Only during the pre sales period are they soooo concerned about you and are so veeery respectful.

After the booking amount is gone, pffft goes the service down the toilet.

I am totally disgusted with Maruti and Bimal!!!

If this happened in the US, the company would have been sued.

Atleast TATA had the decency to agree that they had a fault in the 4wd shift on the fly and replaced all safari's that had been bought.

Maruti should have atleast done that.

Man, I will never ever buy a maruti and if I do, NEVER FROM BIMAL!!!

Whoa.... Its the same with all the dealers i guess. Sales team in Pratham Motors is good. So is the body works. But the service groups are utterly useless. I thought i will approach Bimal for the 2nd service of my swift but it looks like i have nowhere to go. Did you take it up with the senior guys at Bimal?

I had it escalated even to Mr Naveen, the CEO of Bimal, evento one Mr Ravi of Maruti Karnataka and Goa Service Manager. Who at first was helpful after 2 times I was shrugged off very rudely.......

Its the same case with dealers all over the country be it any manufacturer .. Its very saddening to hear such incidents happening day in and day out ..

Well i recommend all the bangalore bhpians to go to RNS Motors , just tell them that you are from team-bhp .. Instantly u will get excellent service :D ..
Contact person : Mr. Patil ( GM sales ) ..

They have had their share from us , i think these guys at bimal need one too .. what say guys ..

After my second service at Bimal my mileage went down by 2Kms, and I was expecting it to go up. :confused:
Not only that, they hadn't even checked my tyres for proper air pressure, it came back the way it went in. Two days after the service, I took it to a tyre shop and found a nail in both the rear tyres.

I am not going back to Bimal Service station again.

I have had excellent service from Mandovi in Wilson Garden - even fixed/repaired bits that would be replaced

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Its the same case with dealers all over the country be it any manufacturer .. Its very saddening to hear such incidents happening day in and day out ..

Well i recommend all the bangalore bhpians to go to RNS Motors , just tell them that you are from team-bhp .. Instantly u will get excellent service :D ..

They have had their share from us , i think these guys at bimal need one too .. what say guys ..

TRUE, let us TBHP go and kick some serious b#@%.

I could meet the CEO only because of my friend Ranjit Ballal, who put in a word for me and hence the gear box was changed..which had not effect on the noise..

Quote:

I agree with you mclaren. I was earlier going to RNS but for the last 2 services, I went to Bimal. Bimal service sucks a big time. Last time they didn't even washed the car properly. Contrary, RNS service was way ahead of Bimal.

I prefer Sagar. I give them a hard time, but the service guys know what they're doing...up until now atleast!

[quote]
Quote:

This is what i did when I had a problem.

"VISIT www. team-bhp.com, click Indian car Scene, click Protest against Tatas, Happy viewing"

I sms ed this message to all tata officials, all tata motors dealers, their Works Managers, anybody and everybody i knew or had their mobile Numbers. I was also contemplating putting a huge sticker on the rear wind screen. I shall be doing that shortly, if the Team-bhp moderators permit me.

It has brought in a lot of change in their attitude while dealing with me thereafter. I don't known if they serve the other customers the same way, but you bet they are on their toes. All I need to do is call the Works Manager and tell him that I am at his gate and entering his domain and our man is on the shop floor waiting for you.

its a pity you need to do this to get what you deserve.

so long....

Varun

Quote:

Originally Posted by varunroy

It has brought in a lot of change in their attitude while dealing with me thereafter. I don't known if they serve the other customers the same way, but you bet they are on their toes. All I need to do is call the Works Manager and tell him that I am at his gate and entering his domain and our man is on the shop floor waiting for you.

well i understand varun .. same is the case with me .. now im treated like a celebrity at RNS Motors thanks to tbhp .. Just came back from a running repair today and they even went on to give me a free service , complete overhaul of my shocks and a few complaints that i had and ya before i forget a free wash too .. way to go tbhp ..

In my previous posts, I have mentioned my ongoing issues with Bimal.
Also, that I had given my Esteem to True Value as I had got disgusted with no repair being done and that I was still stuck with the same problem.

The True Value guys at Bimal promised me that they will close the existing loan on my Esteem that was being held with Kotak and also the remaining amout would go to my new Baleno that I was planning to buy..(not now, after all this. I would rather go for some other car).

The Balance amount was supposed to go in as down payment for the M800 that I have bought for my wife. (The M800 was a compulsion else I would be losing 10000 Rs on the Loyalty exchange and as I did not want to buy another big car from Bimal decided to go for the M800).

I was supposed to get a refund of almost 5500 Rs as the car had a discount on the insurance and also a corporate discount.

Bimal asks Kotak to give the insurance check in favor of bajaj allianz insurance and by the time Kotak cuts a check and gives it to them, they have changed their insurers from Bajaj to National....this is where it gets screwy...now the insurance is supposed to be 50% free. Kotak is not prepared to cancel that check and give another as they say it is difficult for them. Now Bimal says that I have to go personally to Kotak and then to bajaj allianz to cancel that check and pay up to Bimal for the new insurance. The person from Kotak DSA, who got my car loan done was a real gentleman and told me that he would take care of it and gave me the 50% of insurance amount from his personal account.

Now, Kotak had offered me a discount on the foreclosure as I would be taking another car loan from them. the foreclosure statement was given to Bimal who were supposed to close the loan and finish the formalities, they delayed the payment and I had to loose that money which I had got as a discount.
And the Bimal executive point blank told me to forget that money.

So as a Bangalorean and a TBHP member, it is my sincere request that please do not go to Bimal!!!
They are cheats, frauds, incompetent personnel, insolent people and have no care for their customers......By the way they are poor mechanics also who have no idea what they are doing there....:mad:

My belief in Maruti's so called "one of the best A.S.S." whithers away day after day.
A good mechanic in a small garage (not necessarily MASS) is any day better than a huge workshop filled with indifferent mechanics for me.

Members of TBHP, Please do not go to Bimal. If you do please avoid the following people at Bimal

Thangaraj, Sampath Kumar and Ayyappa.

These guys are laid back, irresponsible and totally rude people.
I am totally disgusted with their attitude.

Stay away from Bimal is my verdict. A small garage with a mechanic who knows his job is anyday better than a hi-fi garage with indifferent mechanics.

The moment you sign on the dotted line you are taken for granted here. The sales person considers his job done when he hands you the keys! Dont fall for the charms in the sales office, as that is just the start and you have miles to go.

My Zen and me are a bag of woes. For a small paint job they quote me 1800, which was done at another dealer for 384/- Can you beleive that! So on my second paint job, armed with the knowledge of how metallic paint gets touched up, I go to them again. This time its 1500 when it can be done for 300 or so. When I point out the previous instance he says it is possible on that part. When I asked then why the heck did you quote so high, he has no answer.

The accessories department there has no clue on how to fit things properly. Avoid them like the plague. Beleive it or not, I have seen a baleno being ripped by a chisel to fit the speakers. Even your local car-audio fitter would have a metal cutter!

And I had rusting issues on a brand new car. They just washed it under the carpet by way of paint jobs in connivance from Maruti. Maruti does not acknowledge that as a fault or defect of their product. As if they are doing me a big favour when I have spent the money in purchasing their product!

Maybe because I am a whistle blower, Maruti has not requested a single feedback for my services so far!

I can go on and on, some of it , is available on mouthshut.
Time for my 3rd service. Heard that UM Cars is good on Airport road. Let me try them. Popular in Kerala is also good, but cant drive down 500kms to service my car!

Perhaps we need Team-BHP to bring them in line