Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2012, 08:18   #31
Senior - BHPian

re: Bangalore : Southern Motors Mitsubishi Dealership Closed. Service experience at SVR

@megger, sorry to hear that :-( It is quite believable to me that they mess things up, esp if you don't go there personally and stand over what they are doing ...
Hope your car is fully back to shape soon.

I had complained of belt noise (when I start of from cold and also turn steering) three times now, but no luck. This time they tightened the AC and another belt. The problem goes away once the car is driven for half a km.
This noise crept up after they changed by engine timing belt and pulley tensioner when @74k service.
Old 11th May 2012, 21:11   #32
BHPian

re: Bangalore : Southern Motors Mitsubishi Dealership Closed. Service experience at SVR

@lancer_rit, I had my share of problems on other front too. They replaced spark plugs as part of 40k service. Completely messed up tuning, RPM became too low with car switching off every now and then. Car had to be sent back
Old 13th May 2012, 10:00   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by megger View Post
@lancer_rit, I had my share of problems on other front too. They replaced spark plugs as part of 40k service. Completely messed up tuning, RPM became too low with car switching off every now and then. Car had to be sent back
Oops, this is kind of basic work with no difficult to detect stuff involved.
On my part, I can confirm that the kat-kat/whirring noise still remains :-( I have further identified that the noise only happens when I turn the steering left, while turning it right causes no noise ...
How difficult can it be to trace and fix it ? Last time when I tried to demo the noise to them, it didn't happen - after the car runs for a while, the issue doesn't happen. Also, if I am accelerating at 40+kmph and turn on the AC, I don't find the noise - though that could be due to I don't turn the steering left ...
Old 13th May 2012, 10:40   #34
BHPian

What about independent multi-brand service garages like carnation, bosch service centers?has anyone tried these?

Guess if they do a good job then there is still some hope!!
Old 14th May 2012, 11:56   #35
Senior - BHPian

^^^ Well, I am waiting to hear of a good option also. Having always gone to the A.S.S., helps to have some positive experience on record, before trying out another possibility...
Old 20th June 2012, 09:47   #36
BHPian

Re: Bangalore : Southern Motors Mitsubishi Dealership Closed. Service experience at S

Got my Cedia serviced at SVR recently. The SA told me that they would have a second workshop near Hebbal in a couple of months. They will also open a dealership on Hosur road. They plan to make a formal announcement soon.
Old 4th September 2012, 19:48   #37
Senior - BHPian

Re: Bangalore : Southern Motors Mitsubishi Dealership Closed. Service experience at S

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBlazer View Post
Got my Cedia serviced at SVR recently. The SA told me that they would have a second workshop near Hebbal in a couple of months. They will also open a dealership on Hosur road. They plan to make a formal announcement soon.
Did this happen ? I have shifted to Whitefield near Sai Baba ashram, and Hosur road is too far :-( Hebbal maybe easier though not really close ...

Also, what about the dealership ?
Old 5th September 2012, 08:09   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer_rit View Post
Did this happen ? I have shifted to Whitefield near Sai Baba ashram, and Hosur road is too far :-( Hebbal maybe easier though not really close ...

Also, what about the dealership ?
No it hasn't. I believe the dealership is starting next month and the workshop will open in the first week of November. Hosur road is far away for me too and the traffic makes it worse.
CBlazer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st October 2012, 08:42   #39
Team-BHP Support

Saw SVR motors showroom under construction on Richmond road. This is just after Shoolay Circle and on the corner of Kings road.
Old 8th November 2012, 13:53   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
Saw SVR motors showroom under construction on Richmond road. This is just after Shoolay Circle and on the corner of Kings road.
Is SVR moving towards full-fledged Mitsubishi dealership?

Is any new Mitsubishi dealer finalized for Bangalore?
Old 28th November 2012, 22:25   #41
BHPian

SVR opened the dealership in Bangalore at Richmond Road.

http://mitsubishi-motors.co.in/uploa...edbd17c11e.pdf
Old 4th February 2013, 21:00   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj_koova View Post
SVR opened the dealership in Bangalore at Richmond Road.

http://mitsubishi-motors.co.in/uploa...edbd17c11e.pdf
Yes, new showroom running at Richmond road - Mr. Prasad is mostly At the showroom these days though he does visit the workshop briefly. All the S.A. seem new from my last visit though few senior mechanics/test drive checkers are still there.

Some updates from Prasad:
* HM has hiked spare prices by 10% across the board in Jan (20% hike mid of last year)
* 2nd service outlet is still not opened at hebbal. Will happen in a couple odd months.
* Mitsubishi will take charge of sales and service in few months from HM. Lots how that happens soon.

110k km service costed 17k - main components
* 5k for 4l motul 5w40 oil
* 5.8k for Pair of front brake pads
* 2.2k for front link arm kit
* 0.6k for lube spray for suspension

Car cleaning was ok except for poor front windshield cleaning. Had put a box of face tissues complimentary.
Old 10th May 2013, 10:29   #43
Senior - BHPian

Is the SVR dealership still operational ? My friend tried to locate it the other day and could not find any cars displayed on Richmond road!

Checking on Mitsubishi India website, only a service centre is shown on Richmond road ?
Old 10th July 2013, 07:33   #44
BHPian

Need Roof Racks for 2007 Montero. Any place available for this in Bangalore?
Please help.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks