Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Dealerships
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th May 2016, 22:54   #136
BHPian

Re: Gift for Sales attendant at Car Delivery time

When my wife and I bought our Vento (our first car together), we got our sales exec a watch and presented the whole sales team at EVM TVM some Ferrero chocolates.

When we bought our Polo GT TSI, we presented our exec (who has since become a good personal friend) with a couture gift set, and again got the rest of the EVM Sales staff Ferrero chocolates.

This time, taking delivery of our XUV500, we found that our sales rep has a baby daughter just about my younger one's age (nearly one and a half years), so we bought a few gifts for her, and Ferrero for the rest of the sales staff of TVS Mahindra TVM.
pillainp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2022, 18:22   #137
BHPian

Bumping up old thread. Do these hold good now ? What's the amount for which you would buy a gift for the salesman (car worth 18L ). Don't want overdo and at the same time, don't want it to feel underwhelming.
Old 7th July 2022, 18:43   #138
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

The most recent new car I bought was the Mahindra Thar in Feb 2021. And this was my first new car in ten years.
There was one executive who consistently went out of his way to be of service so at the time of taking the keys and delivery I gave him an Amazon gift card of a reasonable value.
This is just a gesture of appreciation and goodwill.
That executive continues to be of service and I am happy to recommend him to anyone seeking to buy a Mahindra vehicle in Bangalore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airguitar View Post
Bumping up old thread. Do these hold good now ? What's the amount for which you would buy a gift for the salesman (car worth 18L ). Don't want overdo and at the same time, don't want it to feel underwhelming.
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks