Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2006, 03:58   #1

Best Car Insurance

Hi all,

This is my first post in the forum. i would like to know which insurance company provides the best services. i am having a insurance from ICICI lombart but from the forum it appears that it might not be good for me to continue because others have faced alot of probems.

I didn't claimed anything in my first yr, please suggest me which one is the best insurance and what all factors should i consider while buying a insurance. one more thing is that i have a few dents and scraches on my car which i didn't get it fixed last yr and am planning to get it repaired this time and would be claiming the insurance for it. can there be nay problem due to the delay ? pls guide ..

I do not have any knowledge on this. Any inputs would be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks
Pradeep
Old 15th February 2006, 10:56   #2
Team-BHP Support

Asking which is the best insurance company is like wondering whether its better to be shot or stabbed!

However, from experience, its best to go with a Nationalised company. Yes, they may make you wait a bit longer to reimburse your claim, but atleast you don't have to fight tooth and nail for what should be given to you.

The most important thing though is to have a good relationship with your agent, as that makes a world of difference.

As far as repairing the dents, I suggest you get an estimate on that first and compare it with your "no-claim bonus" and see where you are saving more money. 9 times out of 10, its easier and cheaper to pay for minor fixes yourself rather than claim insurance.

Last edited by Rtech : 15th February 2006 at 10:58.
Old 15th February 2006, 11:08   #3
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech
Asking which is the best insurance company is like wondering whether its better to be shot or stabbed!
nice analogy Rt.. so which is it.. shot or stabbed?
Old 16th February 2006, 03:22   #4
Team-BHP Support

Usrivpx,

Heres a discussion that you might get a bit out of.

2L8, i think he gotshot & stabbed.

cya
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks