Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2013, 20:24   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Rogue Agents from Kotak Mahindra Prime

There should be a banking ombudsman, sort of a regulatory authority intended to keep check on unethical business practices by the banks. Please escalate the matter to them (I mean the non-CTS cheque matter, not the other matter). Hopefully that should resolve the problem.

Btw, never physically assualt someone, even when provoked, unless you are trying to save a life or something.
Old 28th March 2013, 18:16   #17
Senior - BHPian

The letter states that the pending cheques was made clear to me. On the note of that, the town inspector had warned the AM's during enquiry in the police station that when I visit their office not harass me. In response to that they said their office is under full surveillance and even the conversations are audible. If that were the case then, I am sure they can look back at their own records and note that this was not made clear to me.

The collection agent was supposed to come today to collect the cash. This was what was promised yesterday. Guessing they will come knocking at midnight. No one has called even till now.

Last edited by beejay : 28th March 2013 at 18:19. Reason: typo..
Old 28th March 2013, 18:36   #18
Senior - BHPian

Beejay - I have only 1 pt to add - I understand you have been clearing all dues on time and only paying in cash instead of cheque due to the CTS issue. Do take a CIBIL score and check if any negative remarks have come from Kotak. If it has come and its not correct, get it rectified
narayan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th March 2013, 09:29   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
Beejay - I have only 1 pt to add - I understand you have been clearing all dues on time and only paying in cash instead of cheque due to the CTS issue. Do take a CIBIL score and check if any negative remarks have come from Kotak. If it has come and its not correct, get it rectified
Thank you Sir, What is CBIL? And how do I check? Can you please PM me.

I have two more loans from them on the SwiftZdi and AltoLxi and even they are being cleared every month without any issue. I also had a previous loan on my Xylo that I sold and even that did not have a single default. Those were NON CTS and were getting cleared.
Only my sisters car had this problem.

Edit- I just googled it, guess I have to order. I have requested one.

Last edited by beejay : 30th March 2013 at 09:33.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks