Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance

Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2006, 09:54   #16
BHPian

Its too good to believe. How about those processing charges, etc.. ?
Old 28th February 2007, 16:38   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreenivass View Post
Its too good to believe. How about those processing charges, etc.. ?
There will be some catch. Let me tell, what happened to me,
I took car loan from ICICI in March 2005 for 3 years. after paying the 26 EMIs, I got a call from ICICI and they were offering Over draft facility on my car. They said that they would evaluate the car and open a current account and pay the rest of my loan in once. when I asked them about the rate of interest, they said that I would not need to pay anything for the money, which they paid on the loan, only if I use the money from the current account, they will charge 7%. But when everything was done and I received all the documents and new account cheque book and ATM Card, I came to know that there is interest charge on the amount, which was paid for my loan.
So basically, I had almost paid the full interest in my EMIs and to make more money, they offered my this overdraft facility and gave me wrong information intially.
I am going to pay the complete amount in another 10/20 days and close this account. I have also logged grievence on website--http://www.corecentre.org.
Old 13th August 2013, 08:51   #18
BHPian

Any idea if any financial institution offers an interest free car loan in Chennai?

I know for a fact that Audi Finance offers interest free car loans for their brand vehicles. Any one having information on something similar from other auto finance kindly provide details.

Thanks.

Most Viewed