Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance

Search this Thread
Old 14th May 2004, 20:49   #1
RJK
Senior - BHPian

My honda's insurance is expiring on the 31st of this month...i've had the std New india Assurance insurance for this long but last year i made a claim...so i'll be losing out on the no claim bonus anyhow...I've heard that TATA AIG is relatively hassle free & u dont have to make any payments after the work is done on the car & that u can pick up the car & walk away & the insurance company handles the payment part of it..my architect happened to tell me this & also mentioned that the company does give a claim quite a no: of times. As opposed to this is the New india where u have to make the payment first & the company re-imburses u..i received my cheque after 3months!! now thats a real waste of time!! What do you think ppl?
Old 14th May 2004, 21:01   #2
F50
Senior - BHPian

Hey Rj i dont know much bout insurance but im learning ...but u got any queries bout it u can contact me coz my Dad's business is of insurance ... He is currently D.O. in New India Assurance but he knows all d guys from all companies currently in market coz he's workinin this sector for past 28 yrs.... so anytime man not only to you but to any guys regarding insurance
Old 14th May 2004, 22:08   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey RJ

Since i just got my car insured recently i also suggest Bajaj Allianz. They have a cheque system wherein there is no cash payment in the transaction during an accident and the cheque is directly delivered. I take delivery of my accident(ed) Matiz later next week and will keep u posted about my experience in dealing with them.

Drive safe and study hard

revv

Most Viewed