Team-BHP - ICICI is back- Torments man after goof-up
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Loans & Insurance (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-loans-insurance/)
-   -   ICICI is back- Torments man after goof-up (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-loans-insurance/26523-icici-back-torments-man-after-goof-up.html)

ICICI agents recover a vehicle, only to find out that they picked the wrong one. So, they returned the vehicle and apologized? Wrong!

Source: Deccan Herald:
Please read the whole article here

Cheap are the ways of this lousie bank. Wonder why cant the gov' do something about these leeches?

I doubt I will take loan from ICICI bank even if they offer it to me at 0% interest.

I read that in today morning's DH edition. Shame on ICICI. They have been consistently harassing customers, even being physical many times. I am really afraid to bank with them. I have an ICICIdirect, a Demat and an SB account with them. I will look at opportunities to see if I can move the same setup to another bank which offers the same features. Till now, I have not had any problems, but looking at how things are going with many people, it might just be a matter of time.

What's even more curious is two vehicles were allotted the same regn. no. Is that even possible?

Very curious - two Wilsons from the same city buy a Honda scooter each, both take ICICI loans, and they also have the same regn. no!

I just enquired about buying a car for me about 4.91L my downpayment was 1.1L and for 59months emi is 8825/- and 90% loan was suggested by dealer from ICICI Bank.when i calculates it was 110000+520675(8825emi x 59) = 630675 for a 4.91L car i.e. approx.140000/- extra on my buy..so guys just tell me if i deposite 4.91L in bank will i get 6.3L after 5years and yes this calculation is of 1person so assume 1000s of cars are delievered throughout India everyday.Isnt the rate of interest too very high+the hidden costs and insurance above depriciation every year.
Think about it how much these Banks Leech us.

Ramie

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepakhon (Post 504123)
I have an ICICIdirect, a Demat and an SB account with them. I will look at opportunities to see if I can move the same setup to another bank which offers the same features.

I am also looking for other options!!! Please keep me posted if you find something. I am even ok with a slightly reduced feature set...

Any recommendations, t-bhpians??

I use Kotak Demat, and thats just one of the many other options. In todays world you always have a choice.

I guess ICICI Banking Services and Direct ( Demat) are still one of the best offerings, However same cannot be said for the Credit Card and Loans & Auto Insurance Services.

One after another, wht this bank is upto.

I definately wont bank anymore with these guys.

Guys, please read the article and comment - I dont condone the recovery tactics of the Bank, but here it looks like there's a bit more than meets the eye.
There are two vehicles involved, and both have the same registration number...

Though i haven't started earning or anything, wont even recommend the bank.

Have read too many threads on team-bhp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ballkey (Post 504139)
Very curious - two Wilsons from the same city buy a Honda scooter each, both take ICICI loans, and they also have the same regn. no!

Naturally the genuine Wilson is from Wilson Garden. He apparently closed his loan in 2005. The fake Wilson might have produced fake papers and fake number plates, taken the loan and then defaulted. Alternatively the Bangalore RTO might have goofed up and allotted the same regn. number for two different vehicles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ballkey (Post 504139)
What's even more curious is two vehicles were allotted the same regn. no. Is that even possible?

I am not surprised as a similar thing happened to me, though not exactly the same. To cut a long story short, I was in the process of re-registering my pondy registered car in chennai in 1999 and had asked for a special number to be assigned (had paid the fees and selected the number). When I get the RC, I was surprised to see a different number and the broker (UNIPRO, in my case) tried to convince me that it was a fancy number I had got by luck now and that it added up to 9. I put my foot down saying I will not accept that and finally after waiting for 10 more days, got my RC yet again with the correct number on it. When I casually asked the broker what would happen to the other number that was assigned to me earlier erroneously, he says that the whole issue would be covered up very easily by the RTO people as it was cakewalk for them. The best part is he was saying this with pride and a beaming smile. :Frustrati Lord, save India !

As usual ICICI does it again.
as i have mentioned in another post in this forum ICICI has no morals/ethics. all it has is greed. it will offer loans to all and sundry without checking properly because it is sure it can recover using goons.

i have a demat with geojit. they are the first to offer net trading in india. it is one of the best.

It is always better to be away from ICICI "I CHEAT INDIAN CUSTOMERS INFINETLY"