Team-BHP - Please help me with Alto repair problems
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Car Loans & Insurance (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-loans-insurance/)
-   -   Please help me with Alto repair problems (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-loans-insurance/28495-please-help-me-alto-repair-problems.html)

My car(ALTO xFun) was sent for repairs of damages after an accident to Maruti Authorised Service Station M/S AutoKraft,RIC Industrial Estates,Kolkata which has a cashless facility with my Insurance Company (Cholamandalam)...among other parts the OEM body decals were damaged too...since day 1 I've been maintaining to the Service Station in-charge,that I will need them to change the decals as well...they kept the car with them for about 2 weeks as certain parts were not available but they still didnt get the stickers...the most outrageous thing is that they even got the car final surveyed by the surveyor and sent the final bill to the surveyor without intimating me that the car has been completed without the stickers...today evening I called up the service center to know the status of the car and then they told me casually that the stickers have not been replaced...even then they didnt tell me that they had completed the final bill...I called the surveyor and asked him to hold the report for atleast one day as the stickers were ommitted from the final bill without telling me...I'am feeling so furious and helpless at this moment...the reason why I got a maruti is so that I never have problems with spares and service...I think that idea has been defeated so badly...I think the service center in-charge has been taking this issue extremely lightly...can someone please help me.

I've been given only 2 day's time by the Suveyor before he submits the final report...so please help me urgently

Note:Mods if this is not the correct section then kindly move the thread to the correct section

Unavailability of those special accessories in limited edition vehicles is a common problem people face after buying them ...
But i doubt the billing process which was done.
The best thing u can do is not to take the delivery of the car unless the stickers are passed in the claim and u should have a word with the higher authorities @ Autokraft.

Hi Sabret,

Don't worry, just write to your Insurance Company and tell them that the cost of stickers has been overlooked by the repairs/surveyor. If the cost is not much just ignore it as there's going to be a 50% depreciation on the the stickers anyway. Ask the Repairers to give you a suplementry estimate which could be endorsed by the surveyor.

Don't worry,be happy;)

So long....

HI, can anyone tell me a good and inexpensive place where I can get the dents and scratches on my Alto removed? The A.S.S tells me it will cost me around 8000/-. I looking for a shop who can do it in lesser amount and can do a good job. I am not planning to claim insurance on this. Please let me know