Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd August 2009, 13:34   #31
BHPian

Recently got the NOC confirmation from NOIDA RTO (my bro-in-law had to go there personally to get it done); Took the endorsement to the AP RTO, again the RTO said many things to avoid the registration, like they need the reply via speed post from the NOIDA RTO, they need the endorsement in a specific format. Fortunately for me the RTO was sitting in the Deputy Transport Commissioner's(DTC) office, specifically for these two points I told that NOIDA RTO is very huge and they don't give a heed to such replies since this is not a mandate, second they will provide endorsement in their format and not in which we (AP RTO) requires it. The RTO asked the DTC who confirmed where I worked and asked me to put my company ID proof's copy. I did the same and got the orders done by the clerk, then the Admin. Officer and finally from the RTO. Paid the re-registration fees of Rs. 425 and the clerk asked me to come on Wednesday to collect the RC or else wait for the registered post, I said I would come to collect.

The only time spent was for the office boy to locate my file from the dungeon filled with file almirahs etc, otherwise the entire process took 30 mins

Bribe Paid : Nil
Time Spent : 2.5 Hrs
Expenses : fuel expense on 40kms to and fro journey to the RTO and legitimate re-registration fees of Rs. 425

Will post once I have the RC with me
Old 6th August 2009, 23:20   #32
BHPian

Went the next day (4th August 2009) but the lady clerk left early, shouted at the office boy there but to no use since the card was ready in the database but the lady forgot to put in the financer details (office boy caught it!!) so again had to return empty handed,

Went today again and took the RC card, to my surprise the tax paid amount was mentioned as Rs.10,000 however I paid Rs.39,000; my temper shot and I asked the reason, simple excuse "Typo" and on top of that a comment "sir ji achchi tarah se check kar lo, phir mat kehna koi error hai" India Is Rocking!!!!!

But finally got the RC and won the battle without paying a single rupee in bribe

Getting something done without paying any bribe from a government office has an immense pleasure which is not comparable to anything!!!!
Old 7th August 2009, 06:33   #33
Senior - BHPian

CONGRATS.

Since my first post in this thread, have been waiting for this post!
Old 7th August 2009, 13:59   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajatsingh78 View Post
Getting something done without paying any bribe from a government office has an immense pleasure which is not comparable to anything!!!!
Congrats for the achievement.

I agree on the statement above, whenever my work has been done at some government office I have celebrated that day as if I got 90% again in my board exams That pleasure is unmatchable.
Old 7th August 2009, 15:36   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajatsingh78 View Post
The forbidden fruits are always tastier. Same hold true of getting anyting done in Govt Dept without 'agents'
Old 8th August 2009, 13:41   #36
BHPian

To All - Thanks!!, it surely feels like winning a battle. I had to work like an ant..trying to climb a free, frequent falls but persistance efforts finally led the ant to the top of the tree

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks