Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2010, 18:24   #151
BHPian

You are welcome- the don.

I can quite understand that ultimately it is not so much the expense(though that hurts) but knowing at heart that you are not wrong- but being accused of being the guilty party.

I've been a bit busy for the last couple of days, and forgot earlier to also mention that from the pictures of the camshaft one can clearly and plainly see that it is what we would call a " Brittle fracture" as opposed to a "Ductile Fracture" or a "Fatigue Fracture". In addition where it looks like "Sheer"- actually it is not because the Sheer only appears in part- i.e where there has been torsional force after the breakage. Also the so called damage to the Cam Casing is clearly by Impact-- i.e. from bits/shards coming off the camshaft- and not from Heat.

What I am amazed about is that this is something that any Firs't year engineering student would be able to plainly see- it's the kind of thing that one learns at the most basic level in Engineering.

So what on earth is the level of Education / training of both those- of these buffoons at both Maruti and The Insurers--

If you think you wish to open the case, I'm quite willing to write a letter on your behalf, citing my qualifications and experience.

Rgds.
kulvinder singh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th December 2010, 00:26   #152
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulvinder singh View Post

If you think you wish to open the case, I'm quite willing to write a letter on your behalf, citing my qualifications and experience.

Rgds.
I would really like to see something like this happen, question is will the indian legal system work with so much of technical details. We as consumers should work towards this.

Kudo's to you Mr Singh!
Old 4th May 2011, 11:40   #153
BHPian

Re: Swift Dzrie Vdi Rightful Insurance claim denied - Beware of Royal Sundaram CHEATE

Hi, I have been in a very similar situation with my Dzire Diesel, in my case the coolant leaked from a pipe without any physical damage - the car heated and caused engine seizure, MUL doesn't accept liability!

I may be able to suggest what you can do since I have dealt with some serious issues involving the manufacturer and insurer and also got a brand new replacement for my previous car. I don't know how PM works here, would be great if you could contact me directly.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks