Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th June 2019, 12:30   #76

Re: New car insurance? Take dealer quotes with a bag of salt!

Hello,

I am planning to buy the new Ford Figo and I found that there is a considerable price difference between the insurance offered by the dealer and insurance available online.

Since this is my first car would any one of you recommend me to purchase the insurance online? If YES then I would appreciate if you can suggest one. I am looking for the policy to include the following:
1. 3 years comprehensive cover including 3rd party
2. Zero Dep
3. Return to invoice
4. Engine protection
5. Road side assistance
6. Cashless

Thanks
Old 20th June 2019, 13:41   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaustuv09 View Post
Hello,

I am planning to buy the new Ford Figo and I found that there is a considerable price difference between the insurance offered by the dealer and insurance available online.

Since this is my first car would any one of you recommend me to purchase the insurance online? If YES then I would appreciate if you can suggest one. I am looking for the policy to include the following:
1. 3 years comprehensive cover including 3rd party
2. Zero Dep
3. Return to invoice
4. Engine protection
5. Road side assistance
6. Cashless

Thanks
You can use any of the online insurance platform like Coverfox or policybazaar.
There are options to purchase insurance for new car, you will need to select the car model and variant. All other options will follow.
speedmiester is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th June 2019, 14:02   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaustuv09 View Post
I would suggest to buy Insurance from outside unless the dealer is offering Insurance as free.

Before you buy Insurance findout:
1) With which Insurance co does the manufacturer have a national tie up?
2) With which Insurance co does the workshop (where u intend to service your car regularly in your city/area) have a cashless tie up

Prefer the serial no 1 as the dealer by default would have a cashless tie up with same Insurance co. Visit the shortlisted Insurance co website to check the quote offered for your requirements, compare the same with the quotes available online with comparator websites like coverfox, policy bazaar, Acko, Digit etc. Take an informed decision.
ghodlur is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks