Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd March 2010, 19:27   #61
BHPian

Dear rj, its ok to go for a FIAT, but dont dont dont go to a tree or post with it!!
Old 23rd March 2010, 09:26   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnibu View Post
Still didnt get the car. Today i have lost my temper. Called the service superwiser named Mr. Biju Zacharias and asked the status. He told they are yet to get the wheel discs from fiat. I just cant believe it, they were not at a position to get a wheel disc in all theses 4 months. Asked him to tell the manager to contact me at about 11 am. At 2 I asked biju again. At 4 again i called biju and threatened that if i am not getting the car by tomorrow 5:30, i gonna s(crew)ue him. 10 mins later i got the call from the manager, mr sajith. He begged me literally to wait till thursday 5:30. The car was ok till today morning they noticed some difficulty with 1 and 2 gears. I asked him to get lost! and i gonna proceed further. Man! that was not anger, it was merely frustration! Anyway i have given him till thursday.. Waiting..
I wonder what a consumer gets in india.... Isnt there any law to help me with the hardships i have faced???
Consumer forum is for people like you. You can take service station and fiat company both on remand.

This case can be filed for poor after sales service (Fiat) and poor/wrong response from dealer. I am sure you will get compensation on this case.

Last edited by bblost : 30th April 2010 at 16:08. Reason: Quoted post has been edited.
Old 30th April 2010, 16:03   #63
BANNED

I just hope you get your car back like new and start enjoying it. But you shouldn't be speeding like that in the night.
Old 30th April 2010, 17:54   #64
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnibu View Post
Still didnt get the car. Today i have lost my temper. Called the service superwiser named Mr. Biju Zacharias and asked the status.
Sorry to hear about the incident. But as many commented on the forum glad that none of the occupents or someone outside got injured. And regarding your post above, the supervisor Mr Biju Zacharias I guess regarding the same T.A.S.S there is discussion in forum somewhere. I had read about initial ownership report of a Tata Xenon owner from Kerala. Not sure but in that review also frustrated comments like yours were there but since it was some two months or so before not able to check out that link. Just try your luck to see if its the same T.A.S.S. Hope you get your car back in mint condition soon.
Old 4th May 2010, 10:26   #65
Senior - BHPian

@drnibu sir any update on your car / claim?

Thank you.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks