Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st January 2010, 20:59   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
^^^ I don't think this is a very accurate statement. If it works like this then all those claims about cashless claims, etc., mean nothing. I guess you had a bad experience because your insurare was a PSU; and the policy was not cashless.
Somebody with personal experience would be able to make a better statement though...
HI Raccoon & Vora,

The Rs 48k is of 2007 story. Those days I was not a member of this team BHP. I was not aware of all these. So some one known to my friend told that he would do I did. BUt when it came it was a thunder on my head. Now I am a member in this team and learn a lot here and apply. So though it was expensive I went Maruti cashless. None in the metros can guarantee that they will not get into a bash. So I realise and Go for cash less and advise friend too. After all it is insurance better not to count on the money but see the hassle free services.
Old 1st January 2010, 21:01   #17

I have a WagonR for which I get insurance renewed from the showroom itself(Mandovi in Bangalore). Few months back a BMTC bus scraped my car on the right side and the fender had to replaced. Total repair costs were in the range of 14k. Very simple process. Dropped the car in the service centre and picked it after 2 days after paying Rs.950.
I would definitely recommend taking insurance from the dealer itself.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks