Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2010, 06:39   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S350L-E240 View Post
What I'm trying to say is can you imagine how many people get ripped by dealers like this? I believe to ensure the mass public are not cheated IRDA should try have some simple instructions printed onto the insurance documents so consumers can refer to as not all are as aware as we on this website are.
I agree that 'now' since such malpractices are happening, like in your case, some guide lines and fine prints should be printed behind the original insurance copy.

But, personally, such calls give me a reminder that, my insurance is going to expire. I am too lazy to note down such stuff. Next, the start and end dates should be enough, even for a layman to understand the validity of his insurance to be ripped off by such pressure calls.
Old 4th May 2010, 07:46   #17
Senior - BHPian

prince_pervez,

This call had nothing to do with reminding me of my policy expiring, considering my policy expires on 28th August. Also I have a back end office dedicated to things like this as we have loads of school buses to take care of, this was only an out of the blue and very unusual situation for which now I will have to ensure my staff do not pay for any policies with such calls without asking me.
Old 4th May 2010, 09:24   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S350L-E240 View Post
Also one thing as rjvora mentioned, human error, no none at all this is only a case where I assume the dealer makes calls to random clients hoping some fall in this trap as it was asked repeatedly over a period of 7 - 10 days.
Sorry to read that!!!

Do they send anything in writing to us?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks