Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Indian Car Loans & Insurance
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2011, 22:22   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Want car loan, but don't have a permanent address

hey, glad that it got sorted out.
congratulations! wishing you many miles of joyful motoring with your new car.
i guess most companies don't want to loose business, and once they saw the pre approved sanction they better bow down or loose a chance at making a customer.
Drive Safe!
Old 30th April 2011, 02:16   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by buz View Post
Hi all: a late update - once I got back to Tata Capital armed with a pre-approved sanction from HDFC Bank on my terms, they simply followed suite
Got the delivery of the car on Monday after all the paperwork etc. got over. Will be shortly posting the initial ownership review soon. Thanks for your comments on the post.
Congratulations Buz.

Do let me know about your situation with registration process. You and I are in the same boat here - I didn't have to worry about the loan though (had the full amount saved in bank) but car registration will most likely be a headache.
Old 1st May 2011, 23:01   #18
buz
BHPian

Hi Vina,

For me the registration wasn't a headache as my passport (due to a quirk of fate) contained my rental accommodation address. Hence, it wasn't a problem. Otherwise I believe, one needs to have stayed for at least 6 months at the current address for a lease agreement to be admissible. Maybe an MTNL phone connection that has seasoned 3-4 months should help as well. The dealership will have the best details on this. Best of luck! Cheers.

p.s. Hey btw, I see Ghaziabad in your location details. I too have spent close to 10 years there. How were you based in good ol' Gzb?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks