Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th July 2012, 13:13   #121
BHPian

Re: Ford Focus Sedan caught testing in Chennai

This thread seems to have come to a halt for more than 10 months! Has the hope for focus fully gone? From reviews and pictures, the focus sedan launched in the west in 2012 seems to be very stylish and solid, unlike the global Fiesta. Why can't Ford bring it to India?

Or, is it there in their plan of five vehicles, the next two being the Ecosport and Fiesta hatch? The space for Fiesta hatch seems to come as the Classic Fiesta might go out of production.

Vipin.
Old 19th July 2012, 14:48   #122
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipin Kumar View Post
The space for Fiesta hatch seems to come as the Classic Fiesta might go out of production.

Vipin.
Fiesta Classic has been launched as Classic few days back
Old 19th July 2012, 15:58   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guna View Post
Fiesta Classic has been launched as Classic few days back
But there was also a discussion on another thread here that the Classic re-badging is a way of doing away with the model itself. Otherwise why should they suddenly downgrade the top-end SXi (sold in very good number even now) into an 8.5L on-road vehicle? It may be to sell off the entire stock(?)

Besides, I have seen that the new Classic has lost even the "duratorq" / "duratec" and "1.6" badges. I think certainly they have a plan to introduce the Fiesta hatch.

Let me hope that Focus sedan would also follow quickly. It seems to be very attractive and loaded.

Vipin.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks