Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Rs. 65000 for 2002 Flood Damaged 1.2 Palio (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/10009-rs-65000-2002-flood-damaged-1-2-palio.html)

BUSA 20th January 2006 16:38

Rs. 65000 for 2002 Flood Damaged 1.2 Palio
 
This aint a typo. This is true. One of my dads friends managed to pick one Palio 1.2 for Rs. 65000 (SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND ONLY), Cars are flood affected ones and are being auctioned at Kalyan. Fiat is giving them at throw away prices after rectifying them after the floods.
Any one looking for them could have a go. Rs.65000 wont even get any of us a good performance bike :p

Surprise 20th January 2006 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA
This aint a typo. This is true. One of my dads friends managed to pick one Palio 1.2 for Rs. 65000 (SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND ONLY), Cars are flood affected ones and are being auctioned at Kalyan. Fiat is giving them at throw away prices after rectifying them after the floods.
Any one looking for them could have a go. Rs.65000 wont even get any of us a good performance bike :p

Are u talking about brand new ones?

extreme_torque 20th January 2006 17:00

dammm can i take part in auction sitting here in delhi!

1000bhp 20th January 2006 17:12

But whats the point....its flood affected...and once the car gets screwed...u will never ever get the performance as what u want...and the worst part is FIAT's spare parts r costlier and have the worst service centers.....iam sorry do they have service centre in mumbai????..:)

SPEED_DEMON82 20th January 2006 17:16

Can you let us know the details of the auction and the address please.

BUSA 20th January 2006 17:20

At Kalyan Fiats Factory where they keep the cars after producing at Kurla.

The cars are brand new but flood affected.

SRK 20th January 2006 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1000bhp
But whats the point....its flood affected...and once the car gets screwed...u will never ever get the performance as what u want...and the worst part is FIAT's spare parts r costlier and have the worst service centers.....iam sorry do they have service centre in mumbai????..:)

Hey but if you can spend 4-5 lakhs buying a new car and keeping it a stock ride.Why not ,buy a palio at 65k put some parts from the company and let the others be aftermarket parts.Also you can get the car modified as ,you will be having the money which you didnt spend on a new car.If 100 years old cars can be restored this are just new borns.

egangsta 20th January 2006 17:34

Its not at all a bad option but depends how well they have been done up,if the car throws up within a year then you had it buddy,especially when the spares are so costly and i dont think the company is going to offer any warranty on those cars..

Cheers...

khaadu75 20th January 2006 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA
This aint a typo. This is true. One of my dads friends managed to pick one Palio 1.2 for Rs. 65000 (SIXTY FIVE THOUSAND ONLY), Cars are flood affected ones and are being auctioned at Kalyan. Fiat is giving them at throw away prices after rectifying them after the floods.
Any one looking for them could have a go. Rs.65000 wont even get any of us a good performance bike :p

Hey, any idea if they have other models going at that price as well. I wudn't mind another 1.6 at that price .... I wudn't mind paying a few thousand more if I cud get a new GTX ..clap: clap: clap:

More details pls if possible , or is it that they planning to shut down the 1.2 model thus lettung them go at that price. 65K is a steal no matter which way one looks at it ... !!lol:

Cheers

greatDrive 20th January 2006 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by egangsta
Its not at all a bad option but depends how well they have been done up,if the car throws up within a year then you had it buddy,especially when the spares are so costly and i dont think the company is going to offer any warranty on those cars..

Cheers...

Even if you buy a new car and sell it after one year, I am sure you will still loose more than 1 lac as depreciation

falcon 20th January 2006 21:31

Is only the Palio 1.2 available ? or are the other models available as well ?
I'm asking cause my cousin was interested in the Palio D...

BUSA 20th January 2006 21:50

Guys i am not aware of the other models but yes the 1.2 are their in abudant since thats fiats break and butter model. If anyone happens to go to check it out and finds a 1.6 GTX dont buy it. Inform me..:D

falcon 20th January 2006 22:30

Just checked the Fiat India website... there is no contact information for the Kalyan outlet.
Would anyone be able to get the contact details please.

Another question... is this an auction or a fixed price sale ?

BUSA 20th January 2006 22:46

It seems to be an auction. Can we call the Kurla Plant and enquire??
Anybody has the number i dont mind asking for a 1.6!!

kpzen 20th January 2006 22:51

Can i get an accord for 2 lakhs then....:p
Its a jackpot for those who get hold of these cars at such cheap rates...

It happens only in INDIA


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:24.