Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2011, 02:59   #166
BHPian

Re: Honda Jazz F/L with 1.5 coming by June end

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvonA7 View Post
*from wiki, honestly I was having the same impression of Ostrich until I read this
Thanks for the info Saar, lekin bachpan me hume yehi sikhaya gaya tha, and that time our Guru Ji was our Wikipedia.

Last edited by akj53 : 5th May 2011 at 03:01.
Old 5th May 2011, 11:06   #167
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
So one of the few times that my info is not correct. Had a talk just now, facelift coming sure, but delayed to july. NO 1.5 to be launched. Mods, close this thread. Hormazd's tweet confirmed and matched.
Rats!

I was really looking forward to the 1.5 Jazz. We would have replaced our 1.2 in a heartbeat if the new Jazz had come along. I was almost certain that it would. Generally, Sid's scoops are correct and I had no hesitation in believing it. It's alright Sid. Everyone makes mistakes. So did I.

Apologies, Noopster and the others!
Old 6th May 2011, 16:20   #168
Senior - BHPian

We can forget the Jazz 1.5L, but, there are news (or rumours) that the Brio Sedan is being developed for launch in 2013. Here are the links to feeds for the same:

Rumor: Honda Brio Sedan to challenge the Toyota Etios in 2013? | Indian Cars & Motorcycles Blog

Honda working on Brio sedan, to be introduced by 2013? (this one has better images)

Probably Honds will now try to justify the Rs.8 Lacs starting price of the 1.2L 90 BHP mill, currently on the Jazz.

Wonder what will be the position of City, which is already overpriced at Rs.9 Lacs for the base?
CARDEEP is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th May 2011, 19:20   #169
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARDEEP View Post
We can forget the Jazz 1.5L, but, there are news (or rumours) that the Brio Sedan is being developed for launch in 2013. Here are the links to feeds for the same:

Rumor: Honda Brio Sedan to challenge the Toyota Etios in 2013? | Indian Cars & Motorcycles Blog

Honda working on Brio sedan, to be introduced by 2013? (this one has better images)

Probably Honds will now try to justify the Rs.8 Lacs starting price of the 1.2L 90 BHP mill, currently on the Jazz.

Wonder what will be the position of City, which is already overpriced at Rs.9 Lacs for the base?
It sure looks better than the Etios!

CARDEEP - don't you think Brio Sedan deserves a new thread? I think so.
SunilM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th May 2011, 12:38   #170
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunilM View Post
It sure looks better than the Etios!

CARDEEP - don't you think Brio Sedan deserves a new thread? I think so.
You are right, but these are just the conceptualisation stages of the sedan... or probably bit advanced. But, the concept is yet to be presented to public, before anything concrete comes out of the same. Hence, avoided the new thread creation.
Now, I too you are right.

Note from Mod : Sidindica says that the Jazz 1.5 is not coming. Closing thread.

Last edited by GTO : 13th May 2011 at 11:28. Reason: Adding thread closure note
Closed Thread

Most Viewed