Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2011, 08:49   #31
BHPian

Re: Ford officially enters the pre-owned segment with "Ford Assured"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash_R View Post
@kumarsiddhi - thanks buddy. Looking forward to it. Can you PM me or email me your contact details? would like to ask u few questions. I am unable to email you because it says disabled. Sorry for going OT.

Anyway, I wish Ford open centres in Bangalore soon. I have few of my friends looking out for ZXIs and SXIs.
Apologies everyone for going off topic. Avinash, i also didn't find any contact details and so this message in this topic. You can call me on +91 9632722641 or write to me on siddharth.agarwal@socgen.com
Old 9th May 2011, 09:24   #32
Senior - BHPian

An online database with cars being listed city-wise would be really good. Checking out if there is any interesting buy in my city and then going in person to check out and inspect the car. Would save a lot of time, fuel and energy.
Old 9th May 2011, 10:26   #33
BHPian

Happy to know Ford is coming back to the used car market. Happier to know they have one coming up in Cochin. Hopefully this move will improve the prices of the used Fords. This I wish as a new Ford customer, not that I am selling my car any time soon.

I wish all manufacturers take this business seriously. I know there are many manufacturer owned used car sections, but not sure of the value that is delivered bty them. With so many new cars being sold now, the used car market will be flooded with cars in the next few years. Hopefully moves like this will make the market more mature, and the perception against a used car slowly changes. And I will get to buy a used high end car without having to see unhappy faces back home.
Old 9th May 2011, 10:39   #34
BHPian

Of course the move is good, where I am skeptical is their business model. If they are going to operate it through their existing dealers, I am not sure if this will do them any good.

Not blaming all, but most of them are known to have ruined the A.S.S. for Ford. The one with whom we are blessed with in Delhi/Gurgaon must simply take the cake here. Just got the third service done for my Fiesta and each one of them has been an experience.

In my ownership thread I have already talked about the first one, shall update soon the thread with the other two and overall experience of owning a Ford.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks