Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th January 2006, 22:12   #16
Senior - BHPian

Yeah my dad is looking for a replacement, we had already gotten rid of the old S a while back thinking we would ge the 7 but then I sort of held him back until the S came out..so his idea is to get it..but like TNT told me..the S wouldnt be available until June for delivery only the CBUs are available and for not waiting 4-5 months and wasting additional 10 lakhs makes so sense when in that you would upgrade to the full AMG kit...so I think my dad when he gets time would order the S or I will have to talk to TNT from here, since he hardly gets time..
Old 29th January 2006, 22:15   #17
Senior - BHPian

and sahil may be what the CEO/Managing Director really meant was that the CLS might be moved to SKD instead of CBU and then may be the price upgrade from one model to the next of 15-20 lakhs would make sense..

C 25-30
E 35-40
CLS 55-60
S 65-70

see how that works out in the 15-20 lakhs price range..
Old 30th January 2006, 00:29   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

That makes sense 1Day. And i hope that does happen coz i love the CLS,however that article didnt really mention anything abt the CLS. The CLS 350 should be available for 50ish if produced here.I guess we will just have to wait and watch now what MBIL exactly has up its sleeve, the games will begin one BMW starts up here locally.
Old 30th January 2006, 01:47   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil
That makes sense 1Day. And i hope that does happen coz i love the CLS,however that article didnt really mention anything abt the CLS. The CLS 350 should be available for 50ish if produced here.I guess we will just have to wait and watch now what MBIL exactly has up its sleeve, the games will begin one BMW starts up here locally.
I love it too..so if the CLS SKD happens in india then 07 would be an addition to the family its such a sick car..
Old 30th January 2006, 05:04   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
I love it too..so if the CLS SKD happens in india then 07 would be an addition to the family its such a sick car..
One for you,One for me
It will definatly make it to my garage if they get rid of the middle partition in the rear seat, thats the only thing that will put my family off. Would be crazy to see the response if the CLS SKD is launched the same time as BMW rolls out the indian 5 series....Its gonna be WAR in 2007!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks