Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2006, 17:55   #1
BHPian

price for 2002 baleno altura

How much should I pay for 2002 jan Altura in riviera red color done about 40 K kms…the car has alloys and central locking ans is available with sai service Mumbai..

Drove the car…and everything feels right…!!!

Pls let me have ur inputs..

~A
Old 28th January 2006, 22:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

Around 3.0L max, not more then that. Try and get it down if you can.
Old 29th January 2006, 00:13   #3
Senior - BHPian

Why Altura??Its a discontinued model. And do u really need a 1.6L suzuki in estate form??

It might be difficult to find takers for this car when u want to sell it.If u want a baleno, stick to the sedan version.Even a normal 2002 baleno can be got for 3L.

This is purely just my suggestion.
Old 30th January 2006, 09:48   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous
Why Altura??Its a discontinued model. And do u really need a 1.6L suzuki in estate form??

It might be difficult to find takers for this car when u want to sell it.If u want a baleno, stick to the sedan version.Even a normal 2002 baleno can be got for 3L.

This is purely just my suggestion.
Why the altura...well though i am smitten by the performance of the torquey baleno...i'm not a fan of its looks especially the bland rear and this thing has been taken care in the altura by giving one of the best looking wrap around tail light clusters...

Weight wise the altura is just 40kgs more than the baleno and hence the overall performance as such would remain unaffected....and agreed even though the model has been discontinued but most of the parts including the vital engine components are shared with the normal sedan version and hence would not be a problem...the only problem areas would be in sourcing the rear suspension and the rear body panels in case the vehicle unfortunately gets rear ended....

The dealer is asking a price of 3.35 L which in my opinion is on the higher side...

To all the baleno owners here just wanted to know what the recommended 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th service intervals by maruti ..coz though this vecile has done approx 39K kms yet the 3rd and 4th service coupons were left untouched in the manual...

~A

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks