Team-BHP - Got Our Skoda Laura 1.9 PD Delivered.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Got Our Skoda Laura 1.9 PD Delivered. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/10237-got-our-skoda-laura-1-9-pd-delivered.html)

Hey all,

We got our Skoda Laura 1.9 PD (Black Color), delivered on 27th Jan., For my Elder brother. rl:clap:

He usually drives by himself that was one of the reason we chose the Laura for him, keeping in mind the Wonderful Auto Box, Safety Features and other features.

Guys, I have to admit, It has the features worth the every Rupee spent.

1.9 PD Engine is real responsive, and the DSG Gearbox is simply awesome.

Will post list of features and photos soon.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : This topic has been moved to the appropriate section.

We thank you for your thread, and would appreciate you taking the effort to post in the correct section.

sorry:

Thanks GTO..

Congratulations! Wishing you miles and miles of happy motoring!! :)

Congrats mate and drive safe. Yes, get the pics posted soon.

Congrats dude, its a wonderful car if ur gonna be at the wheel.

Congrats man!!! Enjoy the cool ride!!!

Hmmm must be really handsome in black. Oops its Laura, so lets change that form 'handsome' to 'beautiful'!!!!

Pics Pics PICS!!
Really can't wait to see a laura in Black!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous
can't wait to see a laura in Black!

I see one everyday :D (jk) .. Anyway,congrats to mugen_power ..

good on ya Mugen! nice pick! :)

I got mine delivered on the 24th of JAn, and on 25th itself we had a nice 400km drive on it! its AWESOME! and worth every rupee spent on it! it costed me around 19lk onroad, and i wud have even paid 20lk for it, after seeing having the 400km ride! superb highway handling, excellent shocks, and the Brakes..uff! too good! a lil press and it halts! the seat memory features is very handy for us as the car is driven by dad and me too, so dont have to adjust everything again and again... best part is, even the Side rear view mirrors are memorised with teh seating position!

The alighting lamps do come real handy in the dark! and the superb headlights, well, overall, I M Luvin it! :)
but then, the cost of maintainence does give me worriez ;) hope it doesnt turn out to be a nightmare in that field!

minez a BLACK too.

another thing great is , all cars except the C Class, are quiet long, while in City driving long cars do tend to be hectic, while the Laura is not too long, and is just right. thou, the rear centre passenger is in an uncomfortable position... my aunt who was sittin in the centre,was very uncomfortable.

will try to post the pics soon....

Only mod i am doing on it will be a K&N Replacement AIR Filter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insane Devil
Only mod i am doing on it will be a K&N Replacement AIR Filter.

Come on,You gotta have the psi tuning box from pete if you got the Laura mate;)
Enjoy the cars guys...do keep us updated on them and an initial review with detailed pics would be gr8

Congrats Mugan on the new car. Eagerly awaiting detailed review and Pics.

Insane Devil, your review and Pics are also due. ...

Congrats Mugen Power and Insane Devil.

Eagarly waiting for your car pictures including interiors.

Congrats man. Laura is a great car........

congrats mungen and insane devil.keep us updated