Team-BHP - Honda India slashes the City's price by Rs. 44,000 - 66,000!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Honda India slashes the City's price by Rs. 44,000 - 66,000! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/102867-honda-india-slashes-citys-price-rs-44-000-66-000-a-34.html)

Yep Lip spoiler in Honda terms is known as Ducktail Spoiler.
I am so used to this method i follow of reversing, that i don't think i will ever end up getting sensors fitted. Yes if they come standard on my next car i will live with them.
Else getting it installed myself, no thanks.
Touch wood, no issues while backing up so far. So no regrets.

for all you Bangalore folks ~ Kap04 is going to throw some light on a mind blowing Bangalore offer on the City. I will leave it for him to post.
Yes mdsaab did get a PM preview of the offer ~ :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdsaab (Post 2450073)

In fact that portion was not for you ! :D It was for people who thinks "whether its a good option". Trust me, backing up "successfully" without any devices always gives an additional satisfaction as I have experienced.

But then having the sensors will let you utilize the space better is what I observed from my own experience.

Quote:

for all you Bangalore folks ~ Kap04 is going to throw some light on a mind blowing Bangalore offer on the City. I will leave it for him to post.

Now waiting for that super duper Bangy offer though I have no plans to buy it.

Quote:

I am so used to this method i follow of reversing, that i don't think i will ever end up getting sensors fitted. Yes if they come standard on my next car i will live with them.

I am eagerly awaiting Kap04. I have spend quite a few days bargaining with Magnum, I would know what should be the ceiling for the bargaining lol:

Quote:

A combo offer perhaps, like buy a City and get a Brio free? Sorry coudn't resist especially after hearing about the VW Phaeton & Beetle deal. On a more serious note I think interest free loan and petrol vouchers should are possible.

Bangalore folks ~ whats the best offer so far from Bangalore?

85K Cash Discount on On-Road Price, 3M Sunfilm and parking sensors. This is the deal for apparently till only 31-Jul-11. Should I book it or wait for August offers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdsaab (Post 2450254)
Bangalore folks ~ whats the best offer so far from Bangalore?

9.35 on Road for a S variant with a few accessories thrown in (Sun Film, Teflon coating, Door guards, Reverse Sensors and some minor stuff). That is what I could bargain, though in the back of the mind I have the feeling that if pushed I could get something more in terms of additional accessories or cash discount.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aby (Post 2450275)
9.35 on Road for a S variant with a few accessories thrown in (Sun Film, Teflon coating, Door guards, Reverse Sensors and some minor stuff). That is what I could bargain, though in the back of the mind I have the feeling that if pushed I could get something more in terms of additional accessories or cash discount.

and discount wise this works out to?
for e.g 50K cash discount or 70K discount

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdsaab (Post 2450019)
Please do not go for those sensors. Infact if possible don't go for any.
You will very quickly learn to judge the distance when you reverse.
If you are having a tough time, do what i do.
Open the door and get a better look while backing up. (Not possible at times)
And in extreme cases, i get out of the car. take a look at the distance. and then make a mental calculation, and back up without any issues.
But most of the times i am spot on with the calculations without having to open the door or get out. It only takes a few days to get used to it.
Trust me!

:OT Totally agree. In fact I follow the exact same process when backing up. No sensors fixed on my Linea as well. I open the door to get a better view. In tight spots, I just step out and have a look to get a better idea. And the satisfaction you get every time is worth the effort.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdsaab (Post 2450280)
and discount wise this works out to?
for e.g 50K cash discount or 70K discount

The un-discounted price is 9.98 OTR. The final quote I got, had free Insurance plus 40k cash discount, which made the OTR price 9.35L. Plus some 15k worth of accessories thrown in for free. I know I can squeeze something more, can someone guide how much and what.

Ok since our friend Kap04 is not here at the moment.
Full credit goes to him for this post, as he PMed me the details.
A Bangalore dealer is offering him 85K Flat cash discount.
No free accessories then.
I think this is the best deal so far.
and the clearly the best from Bangalore so far.
I would prefer cash over free accessories anyday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdsaab (Post 2450386)
Ok since our friend Kap04 is not here at the moment.
Full credit goes to him for this post, as he PMed me the details.
A Bangalore dealer is offering him 85K Flat cash discount.
No free accessories then.
I think this is the best deal so far.
and the clearly the best from Bangalore so far.
I would prefer cash over free accessories anyday.

This sure is a better deal without doubt. Can you please provide details of the dealer (Can PM if you don't want to make it public).

I don't think making it public should be a problem.
But i will ask our friend Kap04 to share the same.
I have already disclosed the discounts.
So let him post where to get it from.
The full credit goes to him after all.

Guys, the industry impact has been discussed enough. Since the last couple of pages only revolve around best prices & freebies, please continue the discussion on the new car price check thread.