Team-BHP - new baleno website
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   new baleno website (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/10334-new-baleno-website.html)

Was just browsing and found that there is an all new website for baleno from Maruti. Im not sure if the site was modified sometime before and everybody is aware of it... if so pls ignore this message... those who have not seen it go to the site....QUITE GOOD

This time Maruti has surely given an " all new website" unlike what what they do on thier cars while giving an "all new badging"
CAT

I have seen the website and i must say its neat and pretty good one.
http://baleno.marutiudyog.com/main.asp

Wow! Finally a website that matches the car. Love the black Baleno on the main page. clap:

Finally! Accolades to the new web site stop here. I'm counting the number of errors/ confusions after just 10 minutes of browsing...
1. The classic confusion of 91 bhp/130.5 Nm or 94bhp/ 132Nm continues. The specs page and "The Edge" page differ...
2. The "Rear window demister shows the driver side window...
3. The "collapsible steering wheel" shows the steering wheel of a totally different car. Neither the steering nor the instrument cluster resemble current Baleno...
4. Poor copywriting...
  • "Raid De Baleno" at some places, "Ride De Baleno" in others
  • Repetition of "...The vehicle was specially rally prepared by ace tuner J Anand for team MRF..." within the same paragraph...
5. "Download brochure" link takes you back to the same page you currently view...
Any more?

Yep .. too many bloopers.
But .. looks like they are not in a hurry to phase out the Baleno :D

More discoveries...
6. Style>Exterior>03: The copy reads: "...The low slung bonnet offers the driver better visibility..." and the photograph highlights 11-spoke alloys!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuvc
Yep .. too many bloopers.
But .. looks like they are not in a hurry to phase out the Baleno :D

well, thats Maruti.. they'll probably continue selling it as-is for another 20 years, re-design the tail-lights, introduce a couple of new colours, badge it "the new improved baleno" and continue for another 20 years.

anyways, as long as they continue selling at affordable rates, people will buy their products - no matter how sub-standard or outdated they may be - as we've seen in course of the past couple of years.

also, few can match their extensive, country-wide service network.

regarding the bloopers - looks like they were in a hurry to get the website up & running but simply forgot to test their work.

msprabhakar's been busy hunting them out for us.. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by aah78
well, thats Maruti.. they'll probably continue selling it as-is for another 20 years, re-design the tail-lights, introduce a couple of new colours, badge it "the new improved baleno" and continue for another 20 years.

anyways, as long as they continue selling at affordable rates, people will buy their products - no matter how sub-standard or outdated they may be - as we've seen in course of the past couple of years.

Before getting on to even talking about discontinuing baleno... .. esteem, zen & 800 should have stopped! (baleno is one of the better ones here)

Hi All,

Its not the website..but its the car exteriors which requires a makeover...
Car is a perfect machine...exteriors spoil the party..However better look and feel to the website as compared to the previous look

Regards,

Turbofreak

That black baleno looks very sleek but alas i do agree with u guys the engine is very good but now the exteriors requires a makeover seriously

So finally the Baleno gets 14 inchers. Climate control looks neat. :)

Its a pity output is now only 91bhp.:mad:

some more for ms prabhakar..

in the bottom left corner it says "*Accessories & coloured bumpers shown on the website are not part of the standard equipment"
I guess this is a copy-paste job from alto or wagon r... as both baleno lxi & vxi comes with colored bumpers...

also as mentioned in the site, does the lxi still comes with 165R13 Rubbers??? i thought they have changed to 185R14 in both lxi and vxi.... can someone clarify????
CAT

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catamaran
also as mentioned in the site, does the lxi still comes with 165R13 Rubbers??? i thought they have changed to 185R14 in both lxi and vxi.... can someone clarify????
CAT

They've got that one right :)
LXi still comes with 165/80 rubber on 13" steel wheels.

the website is as misleading and filled with tall claims as their service and support:mad:

also, the reduction of power to 91 bhp? i do not know for what reason?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai
Wow! Finally a website that matches the car. Love the black Baleno on the main page. clap:

i second that samurai... agree: the black baleno looks irresistable.... am just speechless to describe how stunning she looks....